Rock solid reasons to never go out in the US..

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re: Rock solid reasons to never go out in the US..

Post by IraqVet2003 »

droid wrote:
IraqVet2003 wrote:Winston, I agree with you on this post 100%!!!! I have been going out alone for most of my adult life. Whether it's going to the movies, the store/mall, Barnes & Nobles, or a restaurant there's does seem to be a disconnect to everyone else. I too feel I don't fit into America's social environment or superficial/trash culture!!!! But despite my military "brat"/Iraq veteran background, my believe my REAL personality is that of an intellectual (reading and researcher), creative artist (drawing, painting, etc.), truth-seeker, deep thinker, introverted, shy and sensitive guy. I'm NOT a "party animal"/hedonism, I'm not into sports (except Formula One Racing), hate trash T.V. shows and mainstream media/news, I don't drink/don't smoke, and I'm NOT "macho" . Also Winston, I'm not part of the dating scene in America. However, as I have said in other post I'm NOT GAY NOR DO I HATE WOMEN. But like you I too don't like the feminism, misandry (hatred of men), and gynocentric (everything centers around women only) that American society embraces at the expense of men's rights and decency. I just hope to soon start traveling outside the U.S.
to places like Brazil, Thailand, Australia, Spain, France, Germany, England, Czech Republic, Italy, Greece, and the United Arab Emirates (U.A.E.) in order to make some new friends (and possibly find love) and have some adventure!!!
+1
Don't get this the wrong way, but how does it feel to have "fought for" people that want nothing to do with you?
Well droid, that's a great question. And I certainly don't take offense to you asking it. By the way I do like your avatar (from the Robocop 2014 movie) for the H.A. forum. Anyway to answer your question, after I came back from the war, having done some deep "soul searching"/introspection, watching documentaries by both Alex Jones "9/11 the Road to Tyranny" and Michael Moore's "Fareinhiet 9/11", and left the Army, I soon understood that I wasn't fighting for "my country", "bringing democracy to Iraq", "to find WMDs" (my unit didn't find any), " to avenge 9/11", or to defend American people. But rather it was in service to the "NEW WORLD ORDER", the MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL-CONGRESSIONAL COMPLEX, and BIG OIL/INTERNATIONAL BANKERS who use the U.S. military and intelligence services (CIA/NSA/British MI6/Israeli MOSSAD) as the "muscle" to take natural resources from weaker nations, to protect the U.S. "PETRODOLLAR", "cannon fodder", or as "PAWNS FOR FOREIGN POLICY" as Henry Kissinger once stated. I would call this my "RED PILL" moment (taking from the Matrix trilogy).

Now as for the social scene, to be honest with you droid at times I feel totally "INVISIBLE" to other people with the exception of a few fellow veterans, decent, and patriotic people who "thank me for my service" because they see me wear my Iraq Veteran cap. Droid, I certainly hope to someday soon expatriate to a country/society/culture that is more INCLUSIVE, less workaholic, less materialistic, more traditional with gender roles/male-female relationships, more laid back/less stressful, and more open-minded. The regions of Europe (for intellectual/historic/artistic/tolerant) and South America (laid back atmosphere/hot women/warmer climate/lower cost of living) are looking ideal for me.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

AW Warning
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by AW Warning »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:I just want to add one more thing, and that is, when women go out today they dress like full fledged prostitutes (stripper shoes and all) but yet, they don't put out like prostitutes, and they become offended if you become sexually aroused by them, so that means, young women today are nothing more then a cock tease and it's a form of cuckolding that you didn't agree to.

With divorce rates already at a reported 53 percent and rising, pretty soon American women, even the Hooters waitress types, can walk around totally butt naked in all public places (yes, including but not limited to at shopping malls, grocery stores, restaurants, nightclubs, bars, parks, beaches, movie theaters, schools, college campuses, county fairs, amusement parks, you name it) with absolutely nothing on at all, and still very few if any American guys will even bother to approach them at all! Even if absolutely every single female person in America walked around totally naked, and absolutely no American female wore anything at all other than bookbags and purses.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Ask almost any woman in the USA. The reason they go out is to hang out, drink and dance with their friends. They are open to meeting some men, but it has to be the man of their choosing. You can randomly hit on women in bars and clubs, but it isnt likely to be productive unless the woman has already chosen you in her mind. Often times when you go out, there may not be a woman who chooses you. Maybe that is cause most of the women who do go out are the ones who are just looking to hang out, dance and drink with their friends.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

The USA is a stranger danger country. Europe and other places on this earth are open and strangers are often welcome. I also think in the USA, only a very small percentage of men are scoring from clubbing. Most of those men are scoring countless women wherever they go, because it is them, not the venue. Those are the men who are the successful ones in bars and clubs. It isnt like a light turns on and everything changes upon entering a bar or club. Everything is the same as the outside. In other words, a man's rate of success with women will not necessarily change just because he is at a club instead of at school, work, community pool, mall, cafe, etc. So there isnt a need to go out to bars and clubs for the purpose of meeting women. It would seem like the best way at first, but unless you were already successful with women beforehand, it is not necessarily going to improve your odds.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

IraqVet2003 wrote:
droid wrote:
IraqVet2003 wrote:Winston, I agree with you on this post 100%!!!! I have been going out alone for most of my adult life. Whether it's going to the movies, the store/mall, Barnes & Nobles, or a restaurant there's does seem to be a disconnect to everyone else. I too feel I don't fit into America's social environment or superficial/trash culture!!!! But despite my military "brat"/Iraq veteran background, my believe my REAL personality is that of an intellectual (reading and researcher), creative artist (drawing, painting, etc.), truth-seeker, deep thinker, introverted, shy and sensitive guy. I'm NOT a "party animal"/hedonism, I'm not into sports (except Formula One Racing), hate trash T.V. shows and mainstream media/news, I don't drink/don't smoke, and I'm NOT "macho" . Also Winston, I'm not part of the dating scene in America. However, as I have said in other post I'm NOT GAY NOR DO I HATE WOMEN. But like you I too don't like the feminism, misandry (hatred of men), and gynocentric (everything centers around women only) that American society embraces at the expense of men's rights and decency. I just hope to soon start traveling outside the U.S.
to places like Brazil, Thailand, Australia, Spain, France, Germany, England, Czech Republic, Italy, Greece, and the United Arab Emirates (U.A.E.) in order to make some new friends (and possibly find love) and have some adventure!!!
+1
Don't get this the wrong way, but how does it feel to have "fought for" people that want nothing to do with you?
Well droid, that's a great question. And I certainly don't take offense to you asking it. By the way I do like your avatar (from the Robocop 2014 movie) for the H.A. forum. Anyway to answer your question, after I came back from the war, having done some deep "soul searching"/introspection, watching documentaries by both Alex Jones "9/11 the Road to Tyranny" and Michael Moore's "Fareinhiet 9/11", and left the Army, I soon understood that I wasn't fighting for "my country", "bringing democracy to Iraq", "to find WMDs" (my unit didn't find any), " to avenge 9/11", or to defend American people. But rather it was in service to the "NEW WORLD ORDER", the MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL-CONGRESSIONAL COMPLEX, and BIG OIL/INTERNATIONAL BANKERS who use the U.S. military and intelligence services (CIA/NSA/British MI6/Israeli MOSSAD) as the "muscle" to take natural resources from weaker nations, to protect the U.S. "PETRODOLLAR", "cannon fodder", or as "PAWNS FOR FOREIGN POLICY" as Henry Kissinger once stated. I would call this my "RED PILL" moment (taking from the Matrix trilogy).

Now as for the social scene, to be honest with you droid at times I feel totally "INVISIBLE" to other people with the exception of a few fellow veterans, decent, and patriotic people who "thank me for my service" because they see me wear my Iraq Veteran cap. Droid, I certainly hope to someday soon expatriate to a country/society/culture that is more INCLUSIVE, less workaholic, less materialistic, more traditional with gender roles/male-female relationships, more laid back/less stressful, and more open-minded. The regions of Europe (for intellectual/historic/artistic/tolerant) and South America (laid back atmosphere/hot women/warmer climate/lower cost of living) are looking ideal for me.
Why would you bother leaving? The New World Order really is a One World Order. They control everything. Besides that, if you believe God, you know that He can protect you anywhere on earth, including inside this country. There is no need to go anywhere, unless you deeply want to.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
Jester wrote:I always try to remember the Judo/Aikido. If they want to push a certain way, then let them - don't fight them - and in fact, even assist them, with a "boost" - as you lift them up and flip them down.

They want to make it expensive and hard and scary for you to go out, with roadblocks, arrest, towing, fines, loss of license, "schools", criminal record.... So you went them one further, by just deciding not to go out at all.

Good for you.

I think your plan will work if you reward yourself with visible progress toward a trip abroad. (Like cash saved in a jar, passport, scheduled vacation, travel posters on the wall, plane reservations, etc.)
I'll drink to this.

Since men gain no benefit from "going out" here in the west, then the powers that be are gonna lose a hell of a lot of money if we stop going out! Especially since their patrons will now only be women who expect free admission and free drinks. f**k 'em. I'll stay at home building my business on my laptop and making money every single day!
I talked to some guys who use to go out in the late 80's and early 90's; they said back then men and women had to pay and wait in line.

They said as the economy tanked, clubs started letting all the girls in free because they knew the men would follow. As a matter of fact, I use to work in sales and we were told as long as we marketed to women and/or children, the men would be not to far behind with their open wallets.
It's because they have turned the world upside down through their use of propaganda in the movies. Before women were down to earth. Now they are more stuck up. That isnt about the economy. That is about the youth being propagandized to put women on a pedestal, and it has worked.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by Adama »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:I just want to add one more thing, and that is, when women go out today they dress like full fledged prostitutes (stripper shoes and all) but yet, they don't put out like prostitutes, and they become offended if you become sexually aroused by them, so that means, young women today are nothing more then a cock tease and it's a form of cuckolding that you didn't agree to.

"In the fetish cuckolding subculture, the female takes on the role of being sexually dominant, while the man takes on a submissive role. The man usually only becomes involved with the woman or her lover when she permits it — sometimes remaining altogether celibate."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold

Again, back in the 70's 80's when women hit the town, they went out dressed like LADIES, and the women who were the real prostitutes walked the streets in the opposite attire of sexually provocative clothing to attract customers and identify who they are.

Then:

" the female takes on the role of being sexually dominant, while the man takes on a submissive role." You do see how it is their goal to turn the world upside down? They want women to be men and for men to be women. Besides that, I think women who operate that way are just broken vessels. Even if you could get one of them, you'd soon realize how much of a trainwreck that person is and how much their presence would eventually ruin your life. These women are the opposite of prizes. They are outright telling you that they are full of crap and to stay away. So don't take it personally if a whore doesnt want to be your girlfriend. Why would you want a whore for a girlfriend anyway? Think about it. What is worse, they are dishonest about their whoredom. Yes, dressing like a harlot makes them whorish women. It shows you their level of morality. Don't expect them to respect you, because they operate by different rules of conduct. That would be like expecting a dog not to eat your pork chops off the table if you walk away. They don't have the capacity to care about you back. These are the skanks that go on slotwalks. They completely lack understanding of why they should not do some things.