Rock solid reasons to never go out in the US..

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: Rock solid reasons to never go out in the US..

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
Jester wrote:I always try to remember the Judo/Aikido. If they want to push a certain way, then let them - don't fight them - and in fact, even assist them, with a "boost" - as you lift them up and flip them down.

They want to make it expensive and hard and scary for you to go out, with roadblocks, arrest, towing, fines, loss of license, "schools", criminal record.... So you went them one further, by just deciding not to go out at all.

Good for you.

I think your plan will work if you reward yourself with visible progress toward a trip abroad. (Like cash saved in a jar, passport, scheduled vacation, travel posters on the wall, plane reservations, etc.)
I'll drink to this.

Since men gain no benefit from "going out" here in the west, then the powers that be are gonna lose a hell of a lot of money if we stop going out! Especially since their patrons will now only be women who expect free admission and free drinks. f**k 'em. I'll stay at home building my business on my laptop and making money every single day!
I talked to some guys who use to go out in the late 80's and early 90's; they said back then men and women had to pay and wait in line.

They said as the economy tanked, clubs started letting all the girls in free because they knew the men would follow. As a matter of fact, I use to work in sales and we were told as long as we marketed to women and/or children, the men would be not to far behind with their open wallets.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
Jester wrote:I always try to remember the Judo/Aikido. If they want to push a certain way, then let them - don't fight them - and in fact, even assist them, with a "boost" - as you lift them up and flip them down.

They want to make it expensive and hard and scary for you to go out, with roadblocks, arrest, towing, fines, loss of license, "schools", criminal record.... So you went them one further, by just deciding not to go out at all.

Good for you.

I think your plan will work if you reward yourself with visible progress toward a trip abroad. (Like cash saved in a jar, passport, scheduled vacation, travel posters on the wall, plane reservations, etc.)
I'll drink to this.

Since men gain no benefit from "going out" here in the west, then the powers that be are gonna lose a hell of a lot of money if we stop going out! Especially since their patrons will now only be women who expect free admission and free drinks. f**k 'em. I'll stay at home building my business on my laptop and making money every single day!
I talked to some guys who use to go out in the late 80's and early 90's; they said back then men and women had to pay and wait in line.

They said as the economy tanked, clubs started letting all the girls in free because they knew the men would follow. As a matter of fact, I use to work in sales and we were told as long as we marketed to women and/or children, the men would be not to far behind with their open wallets.
And this, my friend, is the ugly reality of consumerism. Spend-hungry bitches with complete access to a man's (or men's) finances. So much for "I payed for this car/apartment/phone all by mah-self with nobody giving me shit".

:roll:
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
f**k 'em. I'll stay at home building my business on my laptop and making money every single day!
As crazy as it sounds - this is inspiring.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

I just want to add one more thing, and that is, when women go out today they dress like full fledged prostitutes (stripper shoes and all) but yet, they don't put out like prostitutes, and they become offended if you become sexually aroused by them, so that means, young women today are nothing more then a cock tease and it's a form of cuckolding that you didn't agree to.

"In the fetish cuckolding subculture, the female takes on the role of being sexually dominant, while the man takes on a submissive role. The man usually only becomes involved with the woman or her lover when she permits it — sometimes remaining altogether celibate."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold

Again, back in the 70's 80's when women hit the town, they went out dressed like LADIES, and the women who were the real prostitutes walked the streets in the opposite attire of sexually provocative clothing to attract customers and identify who they are.

Then:

Now:

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 30th, 2013, 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

eurobrat wrote:I stopped going out a year ago. Sadly I would rather drink a few beers at home, order some good food and read online.
Eurobat, good quote. I unfortunately went out with friends to discos (clubs) but I realize now unless I am going to a music venue and having fun with friends, I decided that I rather enjoy my time alone because I realize that I actually enjoy my time alone although there is a chance to get lonely sometimes.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston has talked about how in the US, going out alone means staying alone. What this means is that if you go out by yourself to a movie, restaurant or bar, nobody will talk to you.

Also, in the US, there is this stigma of being seen alone and therefore being labeled a loser. Your better off staying at home and not wasting your money on bars, clubs or restaurants.

I often wonder why there are so many "party animals" in the USA. They are seen as being cool and popular and they always have friends to go out with.

Like Winston said, it's a catch 22, you need to have friends to go out with in the US but making friends is very difficult! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
targetguy
Freshman Poster

scammers

Post by targetguy »

8) One other big reason is pen pal scammers. I have met 2 so far and my wallet is empty now. The last one swore she loved me and said that everytime we talked but of course couldn't find time to go to the embassy interview. Most of these gals on these internet sites are dirt poor and are looking for someone to support them and their chidren and sometimes boyfriend who makes 2 us a day. It is a big business, and many older foreigners think they are helping someone who cares about them but that is not it at all. I would say if you are going to marry or be with a foreign gal unless highly skilled or educated it is best to live over in a foreign country. Other then that most are scammers and just want internet money for their kids.
no scammers
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Blue Murder wrote: Haha. I hear you, pal. Though, in the West, it's 'weird' to eat alone. Didn't you hear about this women-only app that came out relating to this sort of thing?

Say a bitch is eating alone, right? She logs onto this app using her iWhatever, and posts her location. Sometime later, another one shows up, and thus, the bitch ain't eating alone.
What's to prevent a guy from downloading the women-only app and inviting women to sit with him while dining out? lol. I should download it and use it to get women to come join me. lol. What's the app called? Is it in Google Play Store?

I've eaten out alone plenty of times. It's no big deal and no one will bother you about it. It's less of a loser stigma if you do it during lunch though, because a lot of people at work go out to eat lunch alone (rather than with their coworkers), so it's actually kind of normal to eat out for lunch alone. Also, eating alone is more common in fast food places, or in diners and places like Denny's and IHOP. A lot of truck drivers eat alone at Denny's and IHOP. They usually sit at the bar counter (if there is one). So it's more normal to eat alone there.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
air_king
Freshman Poster

Post by air_king »

Ya, I live in Asia but went back home few years ago and went out to a bar with my brother and a few friends. now, i'm a white guy, well-groomed, outgoing so dont mind approaching women, no visible scars, have a pretty good job, etc haha but i COULD NOT get any women to talk to me...it was INSANE......even a few fat ones that i just tried to talk to beside me (just to be friendly, not as a pick up), totally blanked me and walked away...EVEN FAT GIRLS!! I'm so glad i live in Asia....i cant even imagine if that is the attitude i would need to put up with even from really fat girls....where do they get that attitude? geez!!
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

I came to this conclusion about 2 decades ago

Post by MatureDJ »

... although from time to time, I would regress since "had nothing better to do". I would hit some church single's dances, where I would occasionally get a proper attractive young woman's phone number - and only considered the bar scene as a place where I had friends & bar acquaintances, but not to look for women. After 1996, I did all my dating in Eastern Europe, and whenever I was in the USA, I would go to a strip joint and get lap dances resulting in ejaculation (presuming the city had that type of action, like Denver did.)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Dont you hate going out in america? It feels pointless and depressing. You dont connect with anyone. You dont fit in with the culture or environment, and you dont feel accepted for who you are. Plus the vibe feels scary - its very toxic, fake, satanic, degenerate, and anti-male. So you feel oppressed as a male and second class citizen, because women are above you and always right.

Its all very depressing and draining and makes you feel powerless. Thus theres no point in going out. In effect, you feel like a "flower dying in a desert" (term from classic star trek episode "requiem from methusaleh") because nothing in America adds to your energy or life force. Very sad huh?

How can god or the universe or mother nature allow such a depressing place like america to exist?! I dont get it. Why does god allow evil? Its the timeless question theologians and philosophers have been tackling with.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Winston wrote:Dont you hate going out in america? It feels pointless and depressing. You dont connect with anyone. You dont fit in with the culture or environment, and you dont feel accepted for who you are. Plus the vibe feels scary - its very toxic, fake, satanic, degenerate, and anti-male. So you feel oppressed as a male and second class citizen, because women are above you and always right.

Its all very depressing and draining and makes you feel powerless. Thus theres no point in going out. In effect, you feel like a "flower dying in a desert" (term from classic star trek episode "requiem from methusaleh") because nothing in America adds to your energy or life force. Very sad huh?

How can god or the universe or mother nature allow such a depressing place like america to exist?! I dont get it. Why does god allow evil? Its the timeless question theologians and philosophers have been tackling with.
Winston, I agree with you on this post 100%!!!! I have been going out alone for most of my adult life. Whether it's going to the movies, the store/mall, Barnes & Nobles, or a restaurant there's does seem to be a disconnect to everyone else. I too feel I don't fit into America's social environment or superficial/trash culture!!!! But despite my military "brat"/Iraq veteran background, my believe my REAL personality is that of an intellectual (reading and researcher), creative artist (drawing, painting, etc.), truth-seeker, deep thinker, introverted, shy and sensitive guy. I'm NOT a "party animal"/hedonism, I'm not into sports (except Formula One Racing), hate trash T.V. shows and mainstream media/news, I don't drink/don't smoke, and I'm NOT "macho" . Also Winston, I'm not part of the dating scene in America. However, as I have said in other post I'm NOT GAY NOR DO I HATE WOMEN. But like you I too don't like the feminism, misandry (hatred of men), and gynocentric (everything centers around women only) that American society embraces at the expense of men's rights and decency. I just hope to soon start traveling outside the U.S.
to places like Brazil, Thailand, Australia, Spain, France, Germany, England, Czech Republic, Italy, Greece, and the United Arab Emirates (U.A.E.) in order to make some new friends (and possibly find love) and have some adventure!!!
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

IraqVet2003 wrote:Winston, I agree with you on this post 100%!!!! I have been going out alone for most of my adult life. Whether it's going to the movies, the store/mall, Barnes & Nobles, or a restaurant there's does seem to be a disconnect to everyone else. I too feel I don't fit into America's social environment or superficial/trash culture!!!! But despite my military "brat"/Iraq veteran background, my believe my REAL personality is that of an intellectual (reading and researcher), creative artist (drawing, painting, etc.), truth-seeker, deep thinker, introverted, shy and sensitive guy. I'm NOT a "party animal"/hedonism, I'm not into sports (except Formula One Racing), hate trash T.V. shows and mainstream media/news, I don't drink/don't smoke, and I'm NOT "macho" . Also Winston, I'm not part of the dating scene in America. However, as I have said in other post I'm NOT GAY NOR DO I HATE WOMEN. But like you I too don't like the feminism, misandry (hatred of men), and gynocentric (everything centers around women only) that American society embraces at the expense of men's rights and decency. I just hope to soon start traveling outside the U.S.
to places like Brazil, Thailand, Australia, Spain, France, Germany, England, Czech Republic, Italy, Greece, and the United Arab Emirates (U.A.E.) in order to make some new friends (and possibly find love) and have some adventure!!!
+1
Don't get this the wrong way, but how does it feel to have "fought for" people that want nothing to do with you?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?