What are Winston's personality defects and character flaws?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Winston
Site Admin

What are Winston's personality defects and character flaws?

Post by Winston »

Serious question.

Why do many consider me dysfunctional and wacko? Why do many people like to claim that there's something wrong with me?

If I do something wrong, and people like to criticize me and find fault, doesn't that mean that they are the one with the issues?

I mean look at how I am: I am friendly, open, easy going, honest, sincere, down to earth, polite, logical, rational. I don't BS anyone or give false information. The stuff I say is honest, truthful and accurate. I don't criticize unless its called for.

What more could you ask for?

What could be so bad about me?

What are my major personality defects that are not subjective?

Can anyone explain this logically?

Why are there so many judgmental people? Everyone who criticizes me seems to think that everyone else who says the opposite are lying. Why is that? Why can't they accept that the many positive compliments I receive are honestly given?

Don't you hate it when people point out faults in yourself that you don't see or that are not supported by any evidence? Could it be that people who criticize others, esp those who did nothing wrong, are the ones with the problem? After all, what kind of person likes to bring another down? What kind of person bashes another's appearance or personality of one who is friendly and polite? It doesn't make sense. Confident people don't do that. Aren't the people who bash me lacking in confidence and taking their own inner issues out on me?

Could it be that I am the sane one and everyone else is insane, and so the insane all see me as the insane one?

I haven't done anything wrong, so aren't those who bash me insane or irrational?

I mean, sure I am too crazy about girls and a bit narcissistic and maybe egotistical. But so what? Almost every guy is like that. How does that make me bad or any worse than others? As long as I am sincere, honest, polite, friendly, what does it matter?

Is it because I am not settled down into a permanent routine job and stable marriage? Is that what makes me a bad person?

Is it because I want too much, beyond my "league"? What is wrong with aspiring for more? Isn't that what motivates all forms of achievement?

Can someone explain to me objectively what my true faults are and why many are disgusted by me or critical of me without logical basis? What is wrong with me? Can someone explain concretely without subjectivity?

What do I need to change about myself exactly? I am confident, follow my heart, etc. So what am I lacking? Is it my looks or personality?

Why does everyone think that their opinion of me is fact and cannot be disagreed with? It's really weird.

I hate how everyone likes to dish criticism but no one likes to take it. Everyone thinks it's ok to be rude to me but they cite it as a fault of mine if I am rude back at them? That's stupid.

Have any of you wondered about these things? Why are people everywhere always telling us that there is something wrong with us? Does that happen to you guys too? Or just to me?

Could it be that, as ancient mystics and mystery schools taught, that we are all possessed by demons or metaphysical mind parasites? If so, then perhaps they like to pick on people who are different or more conscious than others, in order to bring them down? And thus they like to possess people around me to make them criticize me to try to bring me down and make me insecure? Could that be the explanation for this nonsense and insanity? How can one do nothing wrong yet be constantly criticized and ridiculed? It doesn't add up and is not logical.

I notice that older single women, such as those over 30, tend to constantly find fault with everyone and everything, yet will never accept any criticism of themselves. Anyone notice that about them? They often see faults in others where there are none, as though they are imagining things or seeing things that aren't there. This especially seems to be true of women over 30 who are still single. They see faults in everything, even if they aren't really there. Why is that? Are they seeing something that I am missing, or are they delusional? What do you think?
Last edited by Winston on June 10th, 2012, 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

It would take several pages to list all your defects!

But first and foremost, (in my opinion at least and in relation to this forum), you have terrible judgement. You refuse to believe truths but are quick to believe lies and will stubbornly defend them. You give proven liars and spammers the benefit of the doubt, no matter how many times they've done something its always see no evil/hear no evil/speak no evil, but then you go ahead and lose friendships and make enemies or grudges with good people for stupid reasons.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well gee Odbo. How do you know you aren't the one with bad judgment? You need evidence to prove this claim.

I'm just doing what I think is best, like everyone else is. Haven't you heard the phrase "Everyone is doing their best from their own vantage point?"

So, if I'm acting out of my own best judgment, how is that a "fault"?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Winston, to be honest, you have a TONNE of defects. It would take three topics and a turntable just to touch the tip of the iceberg!
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Well, Winston, you are doing relatively fine compared to some other members on this board which I'll refuse to name, and many guys in the MGTOW, TFL, men's rights, American expat, and other communities. To all those who think HA is becoming a dump, try their forums instead. You will most likely be scrambling back onto HA again.
Winston wrote:Why do many consider me dysfunctional and wacko? Why do many people like to claim that there's something wrong with me?

I mean look at how I am: I am friendly, open, easy going, honest, sincere, down to earth, polite, logical, rational. I don't BS anyone or give false information. The stuff I say is honest, truthful and accurate. I don't criticize unless its called for.
It's the Internet. People love to troll around and attack people to derive sadistic pleasure, which they usually wouldn't do in "real life." In many ways you are like a clown who fumbles around and acts funny (just like Winnie the Pooh bear - except you're Winnie the Wu bear! hahaha).

OK, you do get defensive too easily, as well as some other issues, but imagine if some of the other forum members here are running this forum instead. :P You're doing a relatively good job.
Last edited by Falcon on June 8th, 2012, 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Winston wrote:Well gee Odbo. How do you know you aren't the one with bad judgment? You need evidence to prove this claim.

I'm just doing what I think is best, like everyone else is. Haven't you heard the phrase "Everyone is doing their best from their own vantage point?"

So, if I'm acting out of my own best judgment, how is that a "fault"?
It didn't take long for Winston to demonstrate another one of his character defects ^ :lol:
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Re: What are Winston's personality defects and character fla

Post by Repatriate »

Winston wrote:Serious question.

Why do many consider me dysfunctional and wacko? Why do many people like to claim that there's something wrong with me?

If I do something wrong, and people like to criticize me and find fault, doesn't that mean that they are the one with the issues?
It's true that you are honest to a certain point but you frequently distort objective arguments in your favor or turn it into a me vs. them rant. You insist you're right even when reality doesn't line up with your perceptions. For instance you keep insisting that you're a good looking guy because a few polite women told you so. Even though objectively you could compare your looks with men that are actually handsome or even above average then realize you have a lot of flaws. This lack of ability to self critique and introspection on your part is apparent. That's probably why so many people tear into you because you're kind of arrogant about it even when most people say you are delusional.

It's obvious from your posts that you're also deeply narcissistic. I'd say it's a psychological issue you've had to compensate from being bullied and having your confidence shattered over and over again. Like I said before you can read the wiki definition of NPD (narcissistic personality disorder) and you fit all the criteria.

Let's be honest..if you told me you have been taking anti-depressants or other psych meds before this and have a history of depression I wouldn't be surprised at all. You really do fit all the medical criteria I said before for having certain psychological issues.
I notice that older single women, such as those over 30, tend to constantly find fault with everyone and everything, yet will never accept any criticism of themselves. Anyone notice that about them? They often see faults in others where there are none, as though they are imagining things or seeing things that aren't there. This especially seems to be true of women over 30 who are still single. They see faults in everything, even if they aren't really there. Why is that? Are they seeing something that I am missing, or are they delusional? What do you think?
Women are naturally vain, insecure, and prideful creatures. When some women get older they tend to compensate for their fading looks and options by latching onto all these holistic beliefs or new age feminism. Then a few become embittered and spiteful and end up blaming men for all their problems even though a lot of them probably never took the initiative to begin with or burned their own bridges in living a poorly thought out lifestyle.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

A single post that asks 44 questions might be regarded as indicative of a character defect. :lol:

I respect your willingness to allow discussion about any and all subjects, but when posters don't have to write in a civilized manner, you end up with too many assholes and trolls who can easily take over a forum. You really do need a couple of level-headed moderators. The fact that only 17 people have voted in the poll about banning two posters here shows that a lot of older posters who really cared about this site are already gone. Quality posters make a forum.

Another problem is that this site is not focused. It's about being happier abroad, but it's also about politics, race, "freedom of speech" and a lot of other subjects not connected to foreign dating and living. Throw in that there are roughly equal numbers of Asian, White and Black posters and it's hardly a surprise that there is so much out of control racial stuff when there is no moderation. You should make this forum only about "happier abroad," and then start a new forum for the "freedom of speech" stuff. But as long as you don't force posters to write in a respectful and civilized manner you will continue to drive away the quality posters and encourage the kooks and trolls.

As far as "personality defects," a lot of the criticism of you comes from posters who are frustrated that you lack common sense in running this forum, e.g. having no moderators, being unable to recognize obvious trolls, etc. That and the fact that you like to post about yourself and your personality and enjoy being the center of attention, whether the attention is positive or negative.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Post by OutsideoftheBox »

Winston has as many "defects" as the rest of the clowns that post here, myself included. Let's get to the bottom of this bullshit: The white nationalists are mad because no longer can ODBO, or some other smug white nationalist hick, keep posting bullshit about blacks unchecked. I'm here now, putting my foot in the ass of ALL white nationalists. And because Winston, so far, has not schewed the forum in white nationalist favor you're angry.

Basically, kiss my ass white manginas. You're no different than women and dog piling on Winston won't change your MANGINA status. Everytime you post some bullshit, and I feel like it, I will check your ass. No mercy will be shown.

There is nothing "civilized" about the racist posts and images that were seen here prior to my arrival. So suck it up and stop blaming Winston, blame yourselves you bunch of f***ing babies.
GuitarGuy996
Freshman Poster

Post by GuitarGuy996 »

Why in bloody f**k do you have to make a huge thread about what's wrong with your own character? I believe it's good to get outside input from time to time but if you don't have any internal judgment capability what kind of human are you? You're a sheep that moves with the herd. I personally KNOW my strengths and flaws. I'll be the first one to tell you what they are.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

GuitarGuy996 wrote:Why in bloody f**k do you have to make a huge thread about what's wrong with your own character? I believe it's good to get outside input from time to time but if you don't have any internal judgment capability what kind of human are you? You're a sheep that moves with the herd. I personally KNOW my strengths and flaws. I'll be the first one to tell you what they are.
I thought you were leaving? Stop whining and just GO.
GuitarGuy996
Freshman Poster

Post by GuitarGuy996 »

OutsideoftheBox wrote:
GuitarGuy996 wrote:Why in bloody f**k do you have to make a huge thread about what's wrong with your own character? I believe it's good to get outside input from time to time but if you don't have any internal judgment capability what kind of human are you? You're a sheep that moves with the herd. I personally KNOW my strengths and flaws. I'll be the first one to tell you what they are.
Hey dude, just curious if you had gone abroad or not? How often are you getting laid? I sure do, each and every day abroad. You don't see me bragging that on this forum ever..do you? I don't even bring it up until an ass-wipe like you who is contributing to ruining a GREAT forum becomes keyboard warrior.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

GuitarGuy996 wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote:
Hey dude, just curious if you had gone abroad or not? How often are you getting laid? I sure do, each and every day abroad. You don't see me bragging that on this forum ever..do you? I don't even bring it up until an ass-wipe like you who is contributing to ruining a GREAT forum becomes keyboard warrior.
You're doing an awful lot of posting for someone who said he was leaving.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Hi Winston,
Thanks for pointing this out and asking for my comment. I am happy to comment.

As for you personally, I think you are doing a fine job. You are working on creating something that no one else has done before. You are doing it off your own bat. It is creating some revenue for you. You clearly enjoy what it is you are doing. There is lots of good advice on your forums and on your page. All this and more is why I have admired what you are doing for some time. I also respect what you are doing and respect yourself as a man. Doing all this in your own name is pretty ballsy given how much the women will hate on you.

What other people do not understand is this.

“We are perfect whole and complete just exactly as we are and exactly as we are not. There is nothing to “fixâ€￾, there is nothing to “changeâ€￾.â€￾

Once a person can be at ease with this statement then they get to live life on a higher plane. Those who tell you that you have flaws or need to do something different are living “there is something wrong with me so I need to tell someone else how to fix themselves and change so I do not need to do so for myself.â€￾

People say to me “no one is perfectâ€￾. I beg to differ. I am perfect and I know it. God only creates perfection. If someone claims that they are not perfect then they are denying their creator created them just exactly as He planned to create them. Living the lie “I am not perfect, there is something wrong with meâ€￾ is a very disempowering lie that eats away at the core of ones soul.

So when people criticise you as “wrongâ€￾ or “flawedâ€￾ or “need to changeâ€￾ then you can just take it as a compliment that they have noticed you are better than they are and they can’t stand it and need to attack you in an often covert way.

Look at how much women and IgnorMANuses hate on me? I take each piece of hate mail as a compliment. It says “I am small and insignificant and hateful and I can not stand someone who is better than me so I am going to attack you and try and bring you down to my level.â€￾ What could be a greater compliment than someone openly admitting they are much your inferior? That is what all that “friendly adviceâ€￾ is all about.

This is why I never criticise a person directly, I criticise their actions. I take the position that all people are perfect and if they choose to commit an action that is harmful to others, or themselves, then I point out the ACTION.

For example. I say 99.9% of western women are liars and hypocrites. This is a description of the ACTIONS they are taking. They are lying and they are being hypocritical. And the way to change that percentage is for more of them to stop lying and to stop being hypocritical. But the women lack intelligence and make this a comment about themselves and their own feelings of self worth which are very low. So they call that hate speech and then attack me. Yaaawwwwwnnnnnnn.

You are doing a great job Winston. I like what you are doing. If all men here would only band together and help me make the world passport work and help me make work visas a thing of the past for HA members and MBA members then your work would positively influence the lives of many more young men.

The only thing really holding back your business is that the guvments control passports and work permits and residency permits and back up that control with guys with guns.

But if you ask these guvments to show you the contracts that give them the right to “regulateâ€￾ your travel via passports or “regulateâ€￾ your work and living arrangements through “work permitsâ€￾ and “residency permitsâ€￾ they are not able to present that information to you meaning you can lawfully assume it does not exist.

If only those who are criticising you would actually HELP YOU they would benefit. But I find most men far to stupid to understand such simple concepts. I gather you are bemused because you have not yet realised just how stupid most men are.

If men think they are the smartest living beings on the planet such a thought has got to be delusional. Most men are dumber than rocks. There is no possibility that mankind could possibly have evolved or could possibly be the smartest beings on this planet. No chance at all. FFS we are the ONLY animal that takes on a life time of debt in order to BUY A PIECE OF LAND from criminals in guvment who claimed to own it based on nothing.

Think of it this way. The guvment claims to OWN ALL LAND IN THE NAME OF THE PEOPLE and then they SELL IT BACK TO US for a lifetime of servitude.

And men think they are intelligent? Don’t make me laugh!! LOL!!
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Same here! Oh, and check your PM box. You have a message in there!