I HATE life in America

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

I HATE life in America

Post by Tsar »

This is my first rant in years but I guess I got to the point again. Just as the title says I hate life in America.

It is impossible to gain friends at American colleges. They are clicky and unapproachable.

The girls are uninterested, clicky, bitchy, taken, slutty, or unattractive.

The country is in decline. No one wants to admit it but America is now an "underworld" country. I say underworld because the situation here doesn't even deserve a number. If hell could be personified as a country then America would be hell. Just take one big look at the people devoid of neighborly attitude, lack of etiquette, completely cold, divorce, the inability to enter relationships, feminist man-hatters, trash women, genetically modified foods, the barriers for entrepreneurship, multinationals snuffing out small business, the government crushing small business, high taxes that provide almost nothing, serfdom to banks and corporations, a false democracy, a fake republic, a declining currency, a pathetic healthcare system, extreme unemployment, increased censorship, police state security, and a despicable crony-capitalist economic system.

Free speech is a joke. People have to be politically correct and appease the ZOG overlords. Anyone who doesn't is punished, turned into an outcast, and shunned. Helen Thomas is a perfect example of what happens when people don't appease the ZOG overlords even in their private lives. Although I am not one to defend celebrities or anything, Mel Gibson also suffered a similar fate when he went on a rant while drunk.

I know I have to get out of America and that is my top priority after college. I can't stand this lonely, miserable, and corrupt country. In the past I was only thinking about other English speaking countries but my short time on here has helped me to expand my horizons. I think Eastern Europe would be good for me because of the beautiful girls and entrepreneurial opportunities as a developing economy.

The average American thinks "America is the richest and greatest country in the world." Americans are not rich in money or happiness. America is not the greatest in anything anymore except military spending, military blunders, and having the greatest number of poor compared to other industrial economies. America is rich in disease, obesity, student loan debt, national debt, corruption, divorce, incarceration rates, and ignorance.

America, the first "underworld" nation.
PrisonerOfLife
Freshman Poster

Post by PrisonerOfLife »

I feel the same way. My career prospects are decent here, but I've never had any good friends in the USA and it's really killing me. As you said, friendship here is all about appeasing a clique instead of individual bonding with another person. In order to succeed socially here you have to be the kind of zombie that believes indulgence in loud music and overpriced drinks is hip and fun.

The anti-male laws and attitudes are the core of the problem, however. Women are born into an environment that absolutely worships them and they still find ways to complain. The more they receive, the more entitled they become, and the manginas who support them propagate their poor behavior. The religions devoted to worshipping them, notably Manginism and PUA, are the driving forces behind this.

I hate what I would have to become to succeed socially here because it's not who I am. I refuse to lie to myself to pursue the lowest quality of women and the lowest standard of life and be brainwashed into thinking they are the best.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

You guys really hit everything on the nail. America is truly a prison without any bars.

I think what keeps other Americans from seeing what we see is that Americans range from either burying themselves into work, or their kids; then you add in not traveling anywhere abroad to expose oneself to other ways to live, they just wind up in a comatose state of mind after a few years never to return to the same person.

I also agree about not having any good friends. The best years I had where I had a rich social life was from the 1980's to the 1990's when I was in grade school all the way to high school.

After high school, little did I know I would be forced into being a loner (unless I got married and had kids) even though I'm a honest person and very loyal.

Again, this is why American women have no problems getting dates.... American men simply don't hang out or look out after each other like women do so men befriend women, or spend a inordinate amount of time with their kids to replace what they're not getting from their male peers.
bennandsarah
Freshman Poster

Post by bennandsarah »

all very true. if you are a male--and don't have friends from before college--or during college--and you move to another state--you are sh-i-t out of luck.
It wasn't like this in the 1980's and early 1990's -- that's for sure bud.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:You guys really hit everything on the nail. America is truly a prison without any bars.

I think what keeps other Americans from seeing what we see is that Americans range from either burying themselves into work, or their kids; then you add in not traveling anywhere abroad to expose oneself to other ways to live, they just wind up in a comatose state of mind after a few years never to return to the same person.

I also agree about not having any good friends. The best years I had where I had a rich social life was from the 1980's to the 1990's when I was in grade school all the way to high school.

After high school, little did I know I would be forced into being a loner (unless I got married and had kids) even though I'm a honest person and very loyal.

Again, this is why American women have no problems getting dates.... American men simply don't hang out or look out after each other like women do so men befriend women, or spend a inordinate amount of time with their kids to replace what they're not getting from their male peers.
Profound observations
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Good, useful thread here.

You guys may think you are "ranting", but it really helps to be reminded that the isolation here is not unique, or natural.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

Very true indeed. Life in America f***ing sucks.
BlueEverglades
Freshman Poster

Post by BlueEverglades »

It's all rigged for you to become lost and hate your life, that's the system games. I haven't made too many friends either, during high school I made only 3 and 2 just got lost, one stuck around for 10 years and is still with me. At university don't even think for a minute people will want to speak about anything... leave and don't look back
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

I agree with this. America definitely is just a giant prison cell. The government tries to keep everyone down, our freedom has diminished. For just a few bucks, anyone can go online and view your personal background. Your social security number is basically a prisoner number in my opinion. I have a few good friends that moved here from overseas and they just recently got their social security numbers. I told them "welcome to prison, you are now officially a slave". No country is perfect of course but I feel that America is one of the worst countries to live in if you consider "quality of living". Everyone is brainwashed like robots here thinking that America is the best and how it offers so much. It offers so little compared to other places out there. The sad thing about being here is that because of the living conditions, many Americans are forced to stay here and not experience what other countries have to offer. Most are stuck with their slavery jobs not allowing them any free time to travel and experience the better things in life. Once you get married and have kids, forget about it....not only are you a slave to the country, you are now a slave to the worst slave driver...the AW. Thinking of getting a divorce? Sure, but it comes with a HUGE price and this price tag was stamped and approved by our wonderful so called government. What I always tell my friends about America is that it is "The Land of the FEE"
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

My question is this- do any guys who are of WASP descent and who were born and raised in the US feel lonely, too? Weren't you brought up to be strong and independent and doing things yourself? I mean why would you if you do, does not your culture and Protestant upbringing stress being like John Wayne and standing up alone to obstacles and really not needing such close friends? It is like a lion or an eagle feeling lonely.. not.
Just curious.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

From what I've noticed, immigrants who were outcasts in their home country, who had very few or zero friends, who worked all day and didn't have a social life are very happy in Canada. And it's not because they suddenly became sociable, quite the contrary, they're even worse now but they buy a ton of shit they don't need and they find happiness in the material crap they couldn't afford.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I noticed the same thing about college. It wasn't social at all like portrayed in the movies or in the stereotype. At CSU Hayward, no one wanted to socialize. Everyone minded their own business and expected me to do the same. They just wanted to get out of there so they could start making money. The environment was very sterile. Girls wouldn't go out with me, get to know me, or flirt.

I thought it was just CSU Hayward. Would it have been the same if I had gone to UC Berkeley, UCLA or any of the other hip universities?

My only positive experience was at a community college, Ohlone College in Fremont, CA. There the teachers were nicer, more interesting, supportive, and classes were smaller, cozy and personable. The schoolwork was lighter and more fun too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

There are a lot of Asian and Black guys here too. If you read the archives, you will see that. Whites do not dominate this forum.

White guys complain too and in the US go sexless for years. They don't have it as easy as you think. Only alpha males do.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

lone_yakuza wrote:I don't get why there are so many white/western-european descent guys on this board. From what I have seen, most white guys are hanging out with buddies and having a pretty good time and getting lots of girls, many of those girls pretty good looking.

Or maybe it's because many of these guys treat their "friends" more like enemies and constantly psychologically attack each other and compete against each other for women? Who knows?

I'm just surprised there aren't more minorities on this board, especially the Asian American male variety, cause I see tons of very isolated Asian American guys with basically no social group, no friends, only their job to live for. It's like 75%-90% of the Asian American guys I see are like this (depends on area).

I also see that 75% of white/WASP/western European Americans have pretty large groups of friends, go sailing, go to the beach, have great social lives, have no problems dating......

I guess some of you guys are of the 25% who don't do those things or simply think American women are too demanding? Cause I'm pretty sure most anglo/western european american folk would say that life, especially social life is pretty good in the US. I mean white dudes have Asian girls begging to suck on their dicks everywhere they go, especially in the US.
Wow. So much angst in that post.

You actually bring up a serious point. It's something I've been wondering for a long time, ever since I've been reading reading the forums. I know I'm going to get flamed for this, but it appears a lot of the guys here are somewhat the "losers" of society. Not that they're actual losers, but in terms of Western society, they may be regarded as such. This typically includes those who did not graduate from college, or even if they did, they were not successful in obtaining good paying jobs. Consequently, these guys may be near the bottom of the socioeconomic ladder and are by default denied access to a lot of "go sailing and to the beach" social circles. A lot of them also seem to believe in conspiracy theories to an unhealthy extent. Some may be grossly overweight or simply unattractive. Others may be super introverts that can't express themselves well in this extroverted culture. All this sums up to having limited female choices in the US, even if they're white.

I can't help but sometimes feel that this forum and others like it is where the "social rejects" of society flock to, because they have no other choice. Not that I think any of them are actual losers, but societies such as in the West would consider them trash--while overseas societies may consider them decent people, especially the women.