I blocked an 8/10 (mixed broad on POF)

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

@E_Irizarry,

I was thinking the same thing that by getting advertisement money and not 'charging' for upgrades, this guy has definitely made a life where he can just live well without serious working and keep maintaining the website.

POF is a crappy website. I do not care what anyone says. Ultimately, you can date 'foreign' girls on the website. You have to look. However, most of the girls on there are not worth more than one-night stand. This is apparent when you have guys who have to lie to girls about everything about them just to have them believe that this guy is in the military or a real estate owner to just be able to spend a night with her.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Post by MJay1978 »

Maker55 wrote:Why do you guys keeping going on POF if you know how bad it is?

Leave the American online dating websites alone for Christ's sakes.

Jesus help us.
That's why I quit using American dating sites. They're a joke! I wouldn't even use them for foreign dating, which in my testimony I posted, I didn't state the test for that has failed. Terminator was right. Sites like POF and OkCupid are a complete waste of time. Everyone, stay away completely from American dating sites!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

aozora13 wrote:@E_Irizarry,

I was thinking the same thing that by getting advertisement money and not 'charging' for upgrades, this guy has definitely made a life where he can just live well without serious working and keep maintaining the website.

POF is a crappy website. I do not care what anyone says. Ultimately, you can date 'foreign' girls on the website. You have to look. However, most of the girls on there are not worth more than one-night stand. This is apparent when you have guys who have to lie to girls about everything about them just to have them believe that this guy is in the military or a real estate owner to just be able to spend a night with her.
Yeah, Google via AdSense pays dude. Like Lyfe Jennings says, "It Must Beeeee Niiiiiiice".

Even a lot of the foreign women on OKC and POF are trash too. They get the worse of the worse of women globally on there.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!