Can't believe the billboard I saw this morning

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
noog
Freshman Poster

Can't believe the billboard I saw this morning

Post by noog »

On the way into work I drive by a digital billboard with rotating images. To my surprise one of the ads said "Happy Birthday Gloria Steinem 3/25".

Yeah, thanks a lot for nothing you corruptive old hag.

The good die young and the evil seem to live forever :(
"Take a bold and unconventional action, then you'll find out who your friends are."

"Trying to find good American women is like trying to ice skate in a volcano."
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

For those who don't know, Gloria Steinem was the leader of the "kill all men" movement (see: feminism) in the 1960s. How scary that there is actually a billboard in her honor as if she is George Washington or Martin Luther King Jr. or something. The signs that we are living in a Matrix controlled by reptilians who have every intention to exploit the world with misandry and destroy the Y chromosome as we know it is becoming more and more obvious that soon blue pillers will be wise to it without even having to wake up or take any such pill.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Re: Can't believe the billboard I saw this morning

Post by marklambo »

noog wrote:On the way into work I drive by a digital billboard with rotating images. To my surprise one of the ads said "Happy Birthday Gloria Steinem 3/25".

Judging by the way she looks now, she doesn't have much time left in her. Gloria Semen was actually decent looking during her youth, too bad she's a feminazi cunt rag. Oh I mean Gloria Steinem....
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
noog
Freshman Poster

Post by noog »

Judging by the way she looks now, she doesn't have much time left in her. Gloria Semen was actually decent looking during her youth, too bad she's a feminazi c**t rag. Oh I mean Gloria Steinem....[/quote]

Yeah you can see that all those years of pushing hateful propaganda have taken their toll on her.
"Take a bold and unconventional action, then you'll find out who your friends are."

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

noog wrote:On the way into work I drive by a digital billboard with rotating images. To my surprise one of the ads said "Happy Birthday Gloria Steinem 3/25".

Which city have you seen this billboard?
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
noog
Freshman Poster

Post by noog »

E_Irizarry wrote:

Sioux Falls, SD ... seeing crap like this in a red state nonetheless

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:For those who don't know, Gloria Steinem was the leader of the "kill all men" movement (see: feminism) in the 1960s.
Also, she was a CIA agent.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

noog wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:

Sioux Falls, SD ... seeing crap like this in a red state nonetheless
Oh wow. That's nuts. Why would they pick S. Dakota of all states? Because besides Texas and N. Dakota, they are the only recession-proof states to even try to f.uck up their economies too??
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
jagulep
Freshman Poster

Post by jagulep »

The woman who had an abortion at age 22 and also married the father of Christian Bale (!) at the age of 66, both of which should have been unnecessary if the phrase she popularised "A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle" had been a truer reflection of her actions, as opposed to her rants (as noted by the book 'No More Christian Nice Guy').