Letter to Winston

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
camila
Freshman Poster

Post by camila »

And yes Winston, it was the article you posted. I feel drained from doing research today. I am leaving now to go sleep but I will be back on this forum another day. So far I have encountered many interesting points of view and I'm always crave that as I love thinking and analyzing everything. There are many unique people here and I hope all you men find amazing women who give you exactly what you want in life. Definitely don't settle for manipulative and dominating women. In my eyes, you are all so unique for thinking beyond what the media is trying to brainwash you to think and I greatly admire that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

camila wrote:I am frustrated because my reply just got swallowed up by the internet. Too frustrated to try and write it all again. I am sorry if anyone feels they were ignored, I really had replies ready but I took too long writing and got logged out. But overall, thank you for your replies everyone. I really enjoyed reading them. I am very interested in the concept of Indigo children. Thank you Winston for introducing me to it, I have been reading about it and I really feel I might be one which scares me, but I feel a very strong passion about helping to enlighten people and about finding like-minded people.
Hi Camila,
Oh that sucks. When you typed up all those replies, did you save them in a notepad file? How did you lose them? If you were typing on the forum, just click the back button to get back to the post forum and your post should still be there. If you are typing up long replies, it's better to save them in a notepad file. Or press control-A and control-C to select all and copy the text to the clipboard.

You definitely sound like an Indigo child type. Check out the videos about it on YouTube. They are very interesting.

So you're from Florida? Do you come from an all-American family?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jboy
Freshman Poster

Re: Who are you and who sent you?

Post by jboy »

Winston wrote:
jboy wrote:An 'awake' female is non-acceptable for this forum. C'mon admit who you REALLY are lol.

You shall be driven away jus like the other female posters who got some sanity in them.

If I were you, better to pretend you have never seen this site. It will save you a lot of heartache later on.

Sincerely,

James
ryanx wrote:Camila, Do you get flamed often?
You guys, that is wrong and unacceptable and unwarranted. Camilla wrote a long, intelligent and sincere letter. Why are you bashing her just for being a female? An enlightened female is a wonderful and refreshing thing. It makes her a gem. Why don't you guys appreciate that? I don't understand what your problem is.

Perhaps Ginger was right that you guys will diss someone who expresses their opinion just for being female. The way you guys act toward a new forum member who wrote a long sincere letter only validates what Ginger said. That's wrong. And I am not like that, and this forum is not meant to be like that either. Please learn to return sincerity with sincerity, niceness with niceness and so forth.

Ryanx, there is no basis to flame her. She didn't say anything wrong. Stop jumping the gun please.

You guys need to learn to behave in a civil manner toward newcomers who are civil, otherwise I'm going to have to start issuing temporary bans on some of you.
Glad you are seeing the truth Winston, too late for lots of female posters in here but may be we can welcome new ones.

I was merely giving her a warning so she can brace herself for the abuse she will get for posting here. I don't mean to push her away but better she knows what she is getting into .
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Great. However, since Camilla likes Winston so much, can she open up her identity to him as a proof that she is real? Just add Winston on Facebook or chat with him on Skype. Simple confirmation from him will help everyone to believe that you are not a troll. If you are who you say you are, you are very welcome to join our forum.