12 Reasons NOT to get a Dog - Why are Americans so crazy about them?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: 12 Reasons NOT to get a Dog - Why are Americans so crazy about them?

Post by WilliamSmith »

What about giraffes? They don't fill the void in my soul. Why are the normies so into giraffes? :o
Actually, I like the way they hypnotically move their heads around while walking about slowly on those strange spindly legs...
Also love this video of a father giraffe come to visit his newborn son: Forget I said anything! Giraffes are great. :D
Look how tiny that cute baby giraffe is compared with his parents and siblings, LOL!
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why does Paris Hilton need a Chihuahua dog? I don't get how it fills her void or satisfies her needs. How can a dog do that? I don't get it. Do some people have a hole in their heart that only a dog can fulfill?

I'll bet its probably something subjective and emotional. Just like religion. It cannot be defined by logic.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

I haven't read through this thread completely but could it be the reason why Americans love dogs and cats is because they spend so much time alone in their homes, that they are isolated from everyone else and need a friendly dog or cat to cope with being alone?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Come on now, don't tell me you guys are hating on dogs. Dogs are cool pets to have, especially if you have one like a German Shepard, Doberman, Rottweiler, Siberian Husky, etc I love those type of dogs but I hate Pittbulls and almost everyone have one of those because they think it makes them look tough lol. Those dogs are ugly, but Siberian Husky's will even attract the attention of women because they look appealing and I'm not talking about from a bestiality standpoint either :lol:

If I could afford to I'd have one. Not only are they loyal, they are also good at protecting you or performing work if you have a farm (People in Alaska use them all the time).

There are people who have dogs that protect their farm, animals, from home invaders. You got to be crazy to hate all Dogs, it really depends on what kind of dog you have. I had cats, and I hated those. Unlike dogs, Cats are worthless completely. They can't guard your home, their turds smell worse than dog turds. Dogs have always been useful animals, they help law enforcement, military personnel, sheep herders, etc. Nothing wrong with dogs if you have the right breed of dog. This is one post I can't agree with since I like some animals

I don't care about kids and don't want them in this day and age they are proving to be a disappointment. You can provide the best parenting and still fail to prevent your boy from turning trans.

You people seem to also forget a lot of men who love hunting take their dog hunting with them. Hating a dog just seem weird to me considering how useful they can be in a number of situations. Americans aren't the only people with dogs that like them either you can find people in some parts of Europe that have them guarding their livestock. Just like some Americans are crazy about dogs, there are people that feel that way about horses too because they enjoy riding them vs driving a vehicle. Hell if I could I'd rather own horses than a car.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on May 26th, 2022, 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

WanderingProtagonist,
I didn't say I hated dogs. Why would I? I said they are ok, but why do people need them? How do they fill your void and satisfy your needs or make you happy? That's what I don't get. It seems like unnecessary burden to have one, you have to clean up after it, feed it, buy food for it, take it to the vet, worry about it, become sad when it gets sick or dies, etc. A lot of trouble for nothing it seems. That's what I don't get. I suspect the answer is emotional, not logical.

Taco however, said in an earlier post that dogs are Satanic. lol. I don't think that, but it appears that dogs and cats were engineered to be our pets and companions. They didn't evolve from evolution and are not even suited to live in the wild. Whoever designed us also designed them to be our pets and companions it seems.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Winston wrote:
May 26th, 2022, 2:18 am
WanderingProtagonist,
I didn't say I hated dogs. Why would I? I said they are ok, but why do people need them? How do they fill your void and satisfy your needs or make you happy? That's what I don't get. It seems like unnecessary burden to have one, you have to clean up after it, feed it, buy food for it, take it to the vet, worry about it, become sad when it gets sick or dies, etc. A lot of trouble for nothing it seems. That's what I don't get. I suspect the answer is emotional, not logical.

Taco however, said in an earlier post that dogs are Satanic. lol. I don't think that, but it appears that dogs and cats were engineered to be our pets and companions. They didn't evolve from evolution and are not even suited to live in the wild. Whoever designed us also designed them to be our pets and companions it seems.
Wiseton the relationship we know people drive on mostly emotion not logicals esp human girl

and remember human girl like lisa do bout face abandonment you on spot break yr precous heart for hurt you make you cry but doggy never but ever do that to you she stand side of you in thick and thin in rich or poor for worst or beter in sick and healthy for loving and adore you til doggy dying day

lisa make dramatics mutbility change on da dime no ryme no reason and sooo critical on you and bully you and hurt and punish for no reason meaning

so if you open heart to doggy thru emtion then you can be happy same like young girl rol around her small doggy dauther on streets in taiwan
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Vid proof that doggy better compare human girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6EJzhXbYQ4
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

What about this deer, why is it kissing this cat so assiduously while the cat lounges around on the sidewalk? It's not rational or logical.

Also check out the small poodly white dog that comes to check it out near the end, LOL:

If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

What about raccoons? If they don't fill the void in your soul, why allow them to run around all over the place raising hell and knocking stuff over, and spend so much time and money feeding them grapes? It's not rational or logical...

josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

Spencer wrote:
May 26th, 2022, 7:14 am
Wiseton the relationship we know people drive on mostly emotion not logicals esp human girl

and remember human girl like lisa do bout face abandonment you on spot break yr precous heart for hurt you make you cry but doggy never but ever do that to you she stand side of you in thick and thin in rich or poor for worst or beter in sick and healthy for loving and adore you til doggy dying day
Yes, definitely emotion.
Spencer wrote:
May 26th, 2022, 7:14 am
lisa make dramatics mutbility change on da dime no ryme no reason and sooo critical on you and bully you and hurt and punish for no reason meaning

so if you open heart to doggy thru emtion then you can be happy same like young girl rol around her small doggy dauther on streets in taiwan
Well, people do have sympathy over dogs in America. Its mostly, everyone does it (everyone believes in this ideology), so its normal. Statistics.

What I got out of my experiences, is that people don't like to believe things unless its said by a certain person. With others, they have to see it to believe it. Its fine, teachers often taught you in grade school to cite your sources.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

What about Beavers? If they don't fill the void in your soul then why put so much time and resources into giving them carrots and filming them waddling around? Where does this Beaver intend to go with those carrots anyway? He seems to be headed in a specific direction for some reason. Maybe that was the door to his usual pad that he was headed toward on the edge of the screen at the end of the clip, so he was taking the carrots back in there...
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

@ Wiliam

Americans and their knowledge of animals (other than cats and dogs).

I thought this forum is called Happier Abroad. CONTEXT.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Dogs are 60 percent of the reason why I haven't steadily released music. Their random barking fcks with my soul. Like literally.
Most places I have resided in within the last few years have been asininely "soundproofed". That's what I get for being Jewishly-cheap. From neighbors random too loud music to neighbor's random mascot audible bark, which is harsh to my 18/20-20/20 ears no matter how many decibels it emits, it messes up my concentration and I become overwhelmed easily. The VST plugin Waves Clarity Vx reg and Pro editions help with this problem, but I like my environment not to be so foul so I don't have to edit those noises out if you get my drift.

With 7B+ people in the world and many of them scrunched into urban areas, I STAY in urban areas because Bolt and Uber don't go out into the sticks as much as they do in the urban areas so acquiring an economical place that has no neighbors with yapping barking dogs is not an easy feat.

I'm trying to find my niche in an ideal place that I don't have to pay with an arm and a leg that doesn't have so much random noise; that's been the caveat.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Americans are now owned by their dogs. It is officially not humans dating anymore, but dog owners. EVERY Tinder profile says "my dog is better than yours", "I just swiped right for your dog", "my dog has to approve you". WTFFFFFFF? Are these people alive? Life in the U.S. is all about pimping dogs. It is a new matrix, new meaning of existence.

https://www.akc.org/expert-advice/healt ... treatment/

Read about toxocara canis, it is contagious for humans. Dogs carry bacteria, parasites, disease and spread dust and shed fur. Dogs were ALWAYS historically kept in doghouses and they were never allowed to live with humans. Dogs were always used for security, hunting and work. Now we have a generation of retards that consider dogs their family members licking them, deep-kissing them after dogs lick their own shit. Those same girls say "ewww" to eating raw onions, but they lick their dogs full of bacteria.

Coach Red Pill had a video about it. He called female dog owners engaging in bestiality and I totally believe it with so many Tinder profiles showing girls in sexual poses with their dogs. One more step and they will be comparing their dog dick sizes on Tinder.