Kai #1 was right: Dallas has n*ggerish qualities uffft! lol

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

kai8482 wrote:Oh for crying out loud, Dallas is fine. I live in Far North Dallas and its cool. I mean yea, if you go to Deep Ellum or something you might have a bad time. Addison, Uptown, Plano area are all dope as hell. and damnit, I'm dark!!!
Yeah that's far North Dallas past I-635 going towards Wichita Falls on I-35 Northbound towards Oklahoma...which is a better culture than Dallas proper. Regular Dallas is ratchet.
I need a car after I get this job.
kai8482
Freshman Poster

Post by kai8482 »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
kai8482 wrote:Oh for crying out loud, Dallas is fine. I live in Far North Dallas and its cool. I mean yea, if you go to Deep Ellum or something you might have a bad time. Addison, Uptown, Plano area are all dope as hell. and damnit, I'm dark!!!
Yeah that's far North Dallas past I-635 going towards Wichita Falls on I-35 Northbound towards Oklahoma...which is a better culture than Dallas proper. Regular Dallas is ratchet.
Damn E, you're hurting 360 aren't you?
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

kai8482 wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Damn E, you're hurting 360 aren't you?
Yeah but it could change soon.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Houston would be better dude.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

And who's idea was it to go out to the midwest to find a wife? All I can stay is that dude needs to bop on the head, really hard...
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

djfourmoney wrote:And who's idea was it to go out to the midwest to find a wife? All I can stay is that dude needs to bop on the head, really hard...
To find a wife in this country? Where did you get that from???