Rally compassion for magnum!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Rally compassion for magnum!

Post by Bao3niang »

If it were not for the father of magnum's Chinese GF (ex-GF), our good brother magnum would have continued living happily with the girl!

I come here to rally support for him, and warn everyone the dangers of having a typical East Asian potential father / mother in-law that has no life for him/herself and lives like a bum! Read my Critique on Mainland China and you guys will have a better idea.....

In East Asia, in-laws screw you! 99% of Asian parents live their lives through the kids because they don't know much about life other than family/work/society in the oppressive and robotic East Asian mentality....
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

So true - East Asian women (all Asian women?) really listen to what their moms say.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

Thanks a lot, I'll get over it, I'm very disappointing, her fathers influence not only ruined a chance at my goals being married before I'm 30, but her chance of finding a man who truly would love her and do anything for her, and I don't mean the pathetic desperate "anything" I mean change to be stronger push on support her in her struggles and truly be a supporting man emotionally and financially.

Even if she wanted me back and told me she was wrong, she still said hurtful things lied to me and pushed me away, I wouldn't want a woman that could do that.

I still think about her every night, love even if it's one sided isn't easily deleted from your memories, the heart might heal but it surely will remain scarred.

But wisdom never is gained without scars now is it.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

Asian parents try to create a co-dependency with their children from an early age, and I've seen this in families of all backgrounds here in China. In China, it's believed that the closest bond exists between mother and son, and between father and daughter.

In magnum's case, the dad is a guy with no life who lost 300,000 RMB due to his stupidity by lending the money to someone who did not return it. Personally, I would NOT lend that much money to someone unless its a very small amount and if its someone I know well personally. Now that he lost so much money he regrets it and worries for his own future and his daughter's future..... (but it is too late)

Chinese people are still very racist, and there is a social stigma of Chinese women dating/married to foreigners. Especially in the smaller areas of China (and even in cities), Chinese women dating foreigners are automatically seen as gold-diggers and being unattractive to Chinese men, while foreign men dating Chinese women are seen as "weird" or as players. You have to remember that in those smaller areas, a lot of people have never even seen someone of a different ethnicity. Their small town/small city mentality may find it strange and bizzare that you look different, dress different, act different etc.....

zboy, magnum, Ghost, and I have also come to the conclusion that the Chinese can become proud very easily. If they come from a smaller part of China and have a university degree, they think they are at the top of the world because everyone aorund them is not as educated (at least in terms of schooling) and that they will go to places in life. Chinese girls are also becoming increasingly vain. I remember magnum telling me how his ex-GF constantly had the idea that she was ohhh so beautiful. While indeed she is beautiful, being obssessed over the idea of one's beauty is NPD (narcissistic personality disorder).
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

The Chinese actually have a very strong desire to be themselves and prove themselves worthy, yet they lack the ONE critical condition for freedom and individuality: Thinking outside-the-box! Due to this, their only hope is to try and outdo one another in the few practical things they know in life: House, car, job, money, spouse.... In the end, it's the conformist and restrictive East Asian mentality that keeps them trapped in fear, guilt, shame, and obligation. If they give up, they fear that they will become "less Chinese" and lost their national/cultural identity. Personally I don't give a damn, I just be myself.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!