Why are there so many bi-women today?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Why are there so many bi-women today?

Post by mattyman »

particularly among the young generation. Or is it something we're hearing more about and more open about, or to do with the man-hating culture?

What I'm saying is, I've come across some women who openly, blatantly talk about having been involved with members of the same sex, yet still describe themselves as 'curious'.

What's more disturbing is that, in this example, this was someone with a boyfriend. What do you guys think? Isn't that disturbing?

Have any guys on here cine across cases like this? If so, what are your views and thoughts on this?

Do you come across things like this to the same degree in the Philippines, FSU and Latin America?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

Most Lesbians are not attractive and IMO have the brain of a man. There are even humans with BOTH sex organs so they basically go with what their brain decides they are attracted to.

Bi-sexual people will tell you that they are attracted to attractive people. Sometimes it's just a phase and sometimes it isn't. Strippers will often go Bisexual or even completely Lesbian due to their disgust of the men they have to deal with in strip clubs. Once they retire from it, they often go back to men. Some will say they like to be in relationships with men and only like to f**k women. These are the types that might allow their BF's 3somes with another woman.

I've had several GF's that had sexual relations with other women before they were involved with me. It was clear that anything outside of our relationship, male or female, was cheating. It is a bit hard to deal with as a man can always compete with other men as far as attractiveness goes...but how to compete against a hot woman?

The idea of two women going at is sexually doesn't upset me at all though...lol. I'd rather watch two hot women ravishing each other than some annoying dude in the mix any day:).

There have been Lesbian and Bisexual women from the beginning of time. They are in every country, regardless of the laws regarding it. They will always exist in society, but I believe that it has become more acceptable recently...
In2dadark
Freshman Poster

Post by In2dadark »

Lost count of how many black men that hit on me when I was in my late teens & early twenties. We're talking late 70's & early 80's. If it was that bad back then, we can imagine what goes on. Or maybe, we should attempt to avoid that visualization? I think a lot of it is situational; & more is now being admitted to in profiles & public bc it's been made trendy by the MSM.

Black women were my last stop, AFA dating here in the U.S. Many if not most of them are meow, meow, meow. Those types are to be avoided is my rule. For the butch ones that goes w/o saying; but if I were still dating in the U.S., I'd say also avoid the 'catcher' as well. Met some pretty good looking late teen black women who were (stated) bi & nothing but trouble. I think at that age pretty much all of 'em are either bi or bi curious.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Because after they meet Winston, they have no choice but to do it.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Maybe that's what the elite want. They want there to be little to no difference between men and women. That's why they are trying to turn men into women and women into men. It's the only logical explanation.

They must want a genderless society where people love the state rather than the opposite sex, where people don't create families, and only the state creates and raises offspring.

It's really sick and twisted, but they don't want to tell us about it. They just implement their plan and don't tell us about it, and watch people change.

So they encourage gays, lesbians and bis. It's just a stepping stone in their grand plan.

Pretty disturbing if true, isn't it?

We need to spread awareness of what they are doing.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

I think it is a stupid trend pushed by culture. I am not crying over it, but I do thing they are trying to push us towards an Apostle society (a group Keynes belonged to).
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Lesbianism is promoted all throughout the media in a way that it never has before.

There is pressure for college girls to experiment with other women.

Women are taught to become comfortable with lesbianism.

Plus the female body is sexualized so much that women are trained to find the female body attractive.

Feminism is the main culprit.

It's only going to get worse.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why are there so many bi-women today?

Post by Tsar »

Back when this was posted in 2013, there was a sizeable minority of bi girls but in 2021 and 2022, almost every girl is bi or bi-curious. There's also a lot more lesbians compared to 2013.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Tsar wrote:
March 23rd, 2022, 6:47 am
Back when this was posted in 2013, there was a sizeable minority of bi girls but in 2021 and 2022, almost every girl is bi or bi-curious. There's also a lot more lesbians compared to 2013.
Media and the educational system are promoting gay, bi, trans, made-up genders, etc. Kids learn about this garbage from social media. And a lot of adults are idiotic sheep who don't want anyone to think they are prejudiced, so they go along with it and even encourage their kids in the evil foolishness.

So you end up with even 10-year-old girls saying they might be bi when they haven't had sex and weird stuff like that.
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

Post by ArchibaultNew »

Have you guys watched shows like "Euphoria" it seems every woman is a bi there. I think it has become mainstream.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Women go bisexual cause they were taught by their liberal parents that men are evul rapists and don’t go near any man cause he’s a rapist waiting to happen. But women are totally cool you can f**k them to your heart’s content.
SeekTruth001
Freshman Poster

Post by SeekTruth001 »

They are going bi because this society teaches them to hate straight men more than anything. No one values men, they only value women and so they are sexually turning this way too.