Danielle, please STOP removing post titles!!!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Danielle, please STOP removing post titles!!!

Post by DanielleNguyen »

Last edited by DanielleNguyen on June 13th, 2014, 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Just more proof of how racist Black and White people are towards Asians in America.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

zboy1 wrote:Just more proof of how racist Black and White people are towards Asians in America.
...and how stupid they are. You have seen the caliber of those questions based on Danielle's original post here.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

I think maybe I could be overly sensitive because of my pregnancy but lately the slightest bit of this annoys me.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

DanielleNguyen wrote:I think maybe I could be overly sensitive because of my pregnancy but lately the slightest bit of this annoys me.
Danielle, I am lacking decorum here (like I always do towards you jajjajaja lol), but since you are prego, leg go your eggo and have copious sex
with your hubby.

Your hubby is not giving you enough sex IMHO.
That will desensitize your hyperemotions. :-)
I had prego sex before (she was prego with somebody else's seed), and it was off-the-hook. LOL

I didn't want to disrespect the baby by giving it a milk shower so I pulled out LMAO
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

I don't think he wants to come near me on most days. I think coming near me would be like trying to hug a electric fence..I just have been angry hormonal not sexual hormonal.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

My dad is married to white woman and they have two kids. They live in memphis, tn and they never experience this. Either you are asking for this attention or you cant handle a few jokes.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

hmmm west Tennessee is usually nicer to people than on the East side of Knoxville. Tell the white woman to go on Magnolia Avenue by herself in Knoxville ok. Also, I have traveled to different places and I am not pinpointing one location. I am talking about over all dating in different states.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

DanielleNguyen,
STOP removing post titles!!! You make the forum look like shit when you do that, and the latest topics page look lame. It's UNNECESSARY and looks bad and is illogical too! No one can see what the thread is about if you remove the title! And you waste the effort of all who participated in it too! DO NOT DO THAT AGAIN PLEASE!!!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

I think Danielle should suspended until after she has her kid. Otherwise she's going to turn this place into a freak show. Winston I know you like free speech, and so do I, but sometimes it's good to take a break from all the nonsense.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

Hey I was just trying to get rid of everything I wrote on here. I looked for a delete option but couldn't find one. You want me kicked off happier abroad hey that's fine with me.
Bitch_Slapper
Freshman Poster

Post by Bitch_Slapper »

Hey Winston, if you shout even louder, I think she'll actually do what you say. That's when you know you've got a keeper of an AW lol
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Johnny1975 wrote:I think Danielle should suspended until after she has her kid. Otherwise she's going to turn this place into a freak show. Winston I know you like free speech, and so do I, but sometimes it's good to take a break from all the nonsense.
You mean she's pregnant? If so, then yeah maybe she needs a break.

Did you guys insult her in any way? Were you rude or mean or hurtful in any way?

Free speech does not mean that unlimited rudeness and tactlessness is ok you know. There has to be some standards. Not zero standards.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:Did you guys insult her in any way? Were you rude or mean or hurtful in any way?
People just pointed out that her husband was a sucker to marry her when she was pregnant with some other guy's kid.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

And you said American women were less sanitary than public toilets. And it's not like I got pregnant by some random guy. My first sons father I had known since the 6th grade but everyone atomatically hates me for it. At least I had the damn balls to raise my son alone. My husband decided to marry this single mom not because he's a sucker but b/c he loved me. Our lives are happy.