Do you find current female fashion attractive?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Do you find current female fashion attractive?

Post by mattyman »

If you live in the UK or USA, I was going to ask what do you think specifically of the fashion trend of high-wasted shorts/skinny jeans/leggings paired with sneakers?

Do you find it attractive? Do you find it makes women look bad-ass (especially combined with a bun and scowling face)? How feminine do you find it? I personally find it provocative, but lacking in any form of subtlety or coyness. What's your opinions?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Do you find current female fashion attractive?

Post by OutWest »

mattyman wrote:If you live in the UK or USA, I was going to ask what do you think specifically of the fashion trend of high-wasted shorts/skinny jeans/leggings paired with sneakers?

Do you find it attractive? Do you find it makes women look bad-ass (especially combined with a bun and scowling face)? How feminine do you find it? I personally find it provocative, but lacking in any form of subtlety or coyness. What's your opinions?
You are joking, right? Neither American women's fashion or the females wearing such are attractive.
The only ones who are attractive are the ones who are going against the trend.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2020, 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Post by gibraltar »

It's so slutty and screams I have sex with lots of people because I'm an empowered woman.

American girls are good for sex but bad for love.
Escape America Before It's too late! Check out my new website -> http://www.expatkings.com

My books on Amazon: Rio de Janeiro for Beginners | Best Countries for Black Men
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

1. Much of contemporary fashion is designed by homosexual males, who are inherently disordered people. They usually design clothes to make women look like men, and vice versa.

2. IMO the main culprits in the decline of good taste in contemporary fashion (both female and male) are rock n'roll and the so-called "sexual revolution." It started in the 1960s, when the Beatles came to America, and the birth control pill had just been invented. Both events had an enormously liberalizing effect on Anglo and Western European culture, which extended to the way people dressed. In a nutshell, it's why people today dress like over-casual slobs or wacked-out weirdos.