A lot of trolls on this site.

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
lozoman
Freshman Poster

A lot of trolls on this site.

Post by lozoman »

I thought this site was supposed to be productive and understanding. I've noticed there seem to be a lot of Americanized trolls who come on here and put a damper on our hopes of finding happiness abroad. I've had some people call me a dreg in society and that I'm basically a loser and a lost cause who may as well p4p, because thats the only way I'll ever get any women in my life and that I need to just accept that. They say all of this and claim that they are being realists, when I feel they're being pessimists. I mean really, how is any of that constructive?

They all probably assume that im some fat, ugly, pasty loser with zero social skills. Im not. They know nothing about me, so who are they to say such things?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Alot of trolls on this cite.

Post by droid »

Good points.
But you can't put too much weight in what others say man. You have to be your own boss.
Some people will try to pull you down and drop all kind of sh*t on your dreams, so you need to raise above that. And my favorite, NOBODY will introduce you to cute young girls, they'll try to stick you with the leftover 38yo chicks with kids. I've found this out the hard way. Again, my point is that you have to do your own homework at the end of the day.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
traveller
Junior Poster

Re: A lot of trolls on this site.

Post by traveller »

lozoman wrote:I thought this site was supposed to be productive and understanding. I've noticed there seem to be a lot of Americanized trolls who come on here and put a damper on our hopes of finding happiness abroad. I've had some people call me a dreg in society and that I'm basically a loser and a lost cause who may as well p4p, because thats the only way I'll ever get any women in my life and that I need to just accept that. They say all of this and claim that they are being realists, when I feel they're being pessimists. I mean really, how is any of that constructive?

They all probably assume that im some fat, ugly, pasty loser with zero social skills. Im not. They know nothing about me, so who are they to say such things?
This forum is operated on the basis of free speech. If you feel offended, you need to realize that you're not in North Korea anymore.
lozoman
Freshman Poster

Post by lozoman »

Ive never even been to North Korea, so I have idea what you are talking about.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I don't know where you got the impression that this site is supposed to be supportive. I see a lot of posts from frustrated men who have difficulty getting dates and starting relationships, posts from people who've read the 'mean' side of the manosphere and it has rubbed off on them, and posts from men who are negative toward American and western women. There are also men who seem to only appreciate women for their looks, and men who seem to outright hate women, or at least American women. The 'free speech' aspects of the forum has attracted posters who want to post about their hatred for Jews, blacks, or women.

I thought I'd join because I'm a happily married man who is married to a foreign woman with traditional values. I thought I might be a good influence on some of the negative thinkers on here. :) I agree that it is hard for a man to find a quality wife in the US because of the dominant culture, but I think decent women have the same problem finding a decent man because of the same reason. Going abroad to find a wife with some decent values on marriage is definitely a viable option, but I don't agree with irrational, across-the-board statements that there are no decent women in America.