Are foreign women really different?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Spell of mastery
Freshman Poster

Are foreign women really different?

Post by Spell of mastery »

I was led to believe for the longest time that foreign women were actually happy about seeing men, such as Westerners, and that they didn't have sky high standards.

However after reading a few topics here, such as Winston's topic in this section where he asks what he is doing wrong (no offense Winston, this isn't meant as an attack), I'm becoming disilusioned.

People talking about foreign women rejecting them or flaking on them, and others replying that it's because they're not good-looking enough, or they don't have enough "inner game" or don't act enough like an uncaring asshole... I read that and I tell myself it sounds exactly like western women.

Not all of us can exhude tons of testosterone and machismo or have chiseled faces.

It seems foreign women are not really different in the end. It seems it leaves many Western men nowhere and it is another dead end and everywhere in the world we're unwanted and undesirable. It seems we're condemned to be alone, abandoned, with nothing but the fruits of modern materialism to cheer ourselves up.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are foreign women really different?

Post by MrMan »

Women in other countries have personalities, desires, etc. They are human beings. So of course, for some women physical attractiveness is going to be important to them.

US culture has degenerated through a combination of factors, including turning it's back on God, the sexual revolution, and the rise of feminism, which makes it harder to find a good potential wife than it used to be. There are some cultures that, in general, have better family values and are less prone to divorce. So you may find women with better family values, on average, in these cultures. But you could go to a culture with the best family values and find an emotionally unstable whore, and still not have a good marriage. You have to be selective no matter where you find a wife.

There are countries where western men are seen as more exotic, so you may attract certain women if you are European looking for that reason. In some countries, people make a few hundred dollars a month, so a so-so salary in the US could make you seem rich in a developing country. Those factors may make you more attractive to women who like foreign men or who are looking at stability.
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

MarcosZeitola wrote: foreign women are very different
MOST foreign women are very different. Fixed that for ya.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 24th, 2020, 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spell of mastery
Freshman Poster

Post by Spell of mastery »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Spell of mastery wrote:It seems foreign women are not really different in the end. It seems it leaves many Western men nowhere and it is another dead end and everywhere in the world we're unwanted and undesirable. It seems we're condemned to be alone, abandoned, with nothing but the fruits of modern materialism to cheer ourselves up.
Don't be such a negative Nancy. You are oozing with self-pity, it's unbecoming.

There are way too many guys on this forum who are or have been in the past very happy with foreign women. There's an even larger amount of guys hoping to be happy with a foreign woman in the near future. If they weren't any different from modern Western women, this site would not have existed as long as it has and this community would have long since collapsed on itself. The very fact that it hasn't, speaks to the truth that men find in it.

It is my experience that foreign women are very different from Western women. And the true reason for that is not some magical biological difference; it is because they live in a culture that is superior. And both men and women are ultimately products of the times and cultures in which they are born. Seek a better woman? Try a better culture. Not a foolproof method but the best one can do in today's world.
I don't believe in sugarcoating. I have lived too long to be willing to indulge in it.

I recognize there have indeed been success stories. I guess the question could be re-worded as follows: if a guy is unsuccessful in the Western world, will he experience something dramatically different in the third world because of the supposedly better cultures? Or is it impossible to keep a woman's hypergamous nature in check, and a better culture will only serve to bury it for a while?

The appeal would be that these men would be wanted for who they are. If it is needed to play games just like with a Western woman to keep the woman's hypergamous nature in check, then it doesn't look so different.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

You guys are being too harsh on the OP and not really addressing his point. It's important to learn to place oneself in someone else's shoes. Some of you haven't been stuck on a lonely suburb in the states.

It goes more towards what Ghost mentions. You just have to go where their demands coincide with what you have to offer with the least effort.
In some places your looks, style, and demeanor will be more accepted and you won't have to play games or adjust too much.
But it's not an all-or-nothing or miracle thing, there are gradations in different places.
And it's not just a country to country thing, it's surprising but it can also variate greatly among cities or even townships. This search is not an easy task of course.
Don't lose hope man, the important thing is to do your research and get moving.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
It is my experience that foreign women are very different from Western women. And the true reason for that is not some magical biological difference; it is because they live in a culture that is superior. And both men and women are ultimately products of the times and cultures in which they are born. Seek a better woman? Try a better culture. Not a foolproof method but the best one can do in today's world.
This.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
romparoo
Freshman Poster

Post by romparoo »

Having travelled to many places, it seems that the feminist ideal of 'a better deal' has pretty much seeped into every corner of the world including those little places you haven't even heard of. We live in the digital age now. Young women have access to every information that you can find in America by simply going online. The fembots and feminazis have a practice of spamming their propaganda everywhere in every language possible so no women are spared from its toxicity. Just ask yourself, how many women are there who are strong will enough and logical enough to resist such ideology? And how many women have the will power to resist freebies and the jail free card of living irresponsibly?

Long story short, you are not going to find women who are drastically different. Your good nature, pleasant personality and outstanding acheivements in other areas don't matter much, unless you are rich, tall, good looking, have that six packs, and that chiseled face. But most of all, it's about what a woman wants. Local women in their 20s want to have fun, and in their 30s want to have a career. Young women don't need men anymore, only older used up women need men, because the bad boys disappeared as they hit the wall.

Lacking better opportunities, young foreign women may accept you in exchange of financial security and lifestyle upgrade. Even then this is pretty much old story nowadays, since living standards have risen exponentially in many poor countries. Exchange rate wise they are still poor compared to your almighty dollar, but they still live that middle class lifestyle that you and I have. There's no need to migrate or get a foreign hubby.
romparoo
Freshman Poster

Post by romparoo »

droid wrote: You just have to go where their demands coincide with what you have to offer with the least effort.
In some places your looks, style, and demeanor will be more accepted and you won't have to play games or adjust too much.
Good in theory but lacks practicality. Your biggest adjustment is probably langauge and local culture, on both fronts you will lose to a local man. All foreign women who want foreign men, set out looking for one. The others that don't, are happy with local men with a locally acceptable middle class lifestyle. The former are not looking at financial stability, they are looking for sheer wealth, a game changer for them. Otherwise, the women are simpy swapping from one middle class lifestyle to another middle class lifestyle, just different places. Exceptions being women over 30s, single mums etc (plenty of these foreign honeys too :lol: )
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

romparoo wrote:All foreign women who want foreign men, set out looking for one.
Well, that's kind of the point Lol.
But you're making the usual generalization that it's just for money or whatnot, but as many have posted already western looks/style/demeanor are exotic/attractive to some foreign women.

Great points about middle class lifestyle/culture and media access spreading all over the world. Although i don't think we're quite all the way there yet as you say, the clock is ticking...
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 24th, 2020, 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

Japan and South Korea are more than rich enough to enforce feminist policies, but they do not. (Although there is a massive decline in marriage rates and birth rates. But no alimony and child support as far as I know.)
Japan and SK definitely have child support laws, though in SK it only applies to children born in wedlock, not sure about Japanese laws for out of wedlock children. Not many Japanese, Korean or Chinese women would be willing to have a child of wedlock in any case, especially Chinese.
romparoo
Freshman Poster

Post by romparoo »

droid wrote:
romparoo wrote:All foreign women who want foreign men, set out looking for one.
Well, that's kind of the point Lol.
But you're making the usual generalization that it's just for money or whatnot, but as many have posted already western looks/style/demeanor are exotic/attractive to some foreign women.

Great points about middle class lifestyle/culture and media access spreading all over the world. Although i don't think we're quite all the way there yet as you say, the clock is ticking...
Not just about money. It's logic. There's no need to go through the challenges of long distance relationship, inter-cultural relationship, language barrier and migration headaches if there is no obvious upgrade in her life. Hence you will see these women demanding a premium for those inconveniences. Good looking guys are everywhere, but rich men who want to marry and settle are not, so the latter naturally becomes the preferential premium she seeks. The same woman is not all gold digging, and can accept an average looking local guy who is not rich. Put an average local guy and an average foreign guy side by side, the local guy wins hands down due to familiarity and culture similarity. Put an average local guy and an extremely rich foreign guy, the rich guy wins.

Why accept an average local guy, if you ask? I did mention that foreign women are not drastically different. Of course they aren't. But the social systems are very different. In most other countries, there is little safety net. There is no big government subsidising bad life choices. The social and economic landscape is more competitive. So having a relationship is by itself a safety net.

About the exoticness of foreigners, unfortunately, far too many terps have already been to all corners of the world. You are actually guilty until proven otherwise.
romparoo
Freshman Poster

Post by romparoo »

droid wrote:Although i don't think we're quite all the way there yet as you say, the clock is ticking...
The American endorsed white knightism, feminism, corporatism, social engineering propaganda and whatnot spread faster and more extensive than most of us ever imagine. I digress a little but case in point, the world largest KFC is in Baku, Azerbaijan. Google it, make sure you see the photos. And Ukrainians actually think eating in Mickey D is cool. LOL :lol:

These are very tangible and you see them. What's scary are the things we do not see: how much feminazism propangada has infiltrated the young minds of these seemingly innocent local maidens. I think we now live in a bleak world, more so when we are men.