Mexican Girlfriend Left Me

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Mexican Girlfriend Left Me

Post by MattHanson1990 »

So yesterday it was clear that the Mexican girl I was dating just left me, and I am now left holding my dick in my hand (I'm going back to the U.S. tomorrow). I asked her if she wasn't speaking to me anymore, and here's what she texted to me: Mateo por favor ya dejame de molestar, fuiste grosero, me dejaste mal con mi amiga, No quiero tu amistad.

I felt depressed after that and thought of becoming Elliot Rodger or committing suicide. I also thought of writing off Ciudad Juarez and focus on going deeper into Mexico, particularly Guadalajara where there are a lot of attractive women who aren't taken because most of the men are gay (i.e. if I DO find out the dating scene in Juarez is exactly like in America). But so far, I DID have choices in Juarez; it wasn't nearly as bad as the U.S. where I was completely shut out of the dating scene, but I'm going to explore other parts of Mexico (I wonder what dating is like in Culiacan or Durango). I was so much happier with this Mexican girl than I was with that single mom who used to live two blocks from where the hostel used to be; the single mom only wanted money.

Nicia and Michelle mentioned that I mistreated her and that I treated her like a product, and that Mexican girls don't like being treated that way. My problem is that I was so hard core desperate for women because I got no female attention in the states. And I'm also hard core desperate to get out of America soon because Hillary will win next election, and feminism will get even worse when she's in office. Male unemployment will shoot to 100 percent, and there will be travel restrictions. I'd like help changing my personality, so that I won't be going MGTOW everywhere I go.

I guess I WILL scratch off Ciudad Juarez from the HA list. Some of the women here seem unapproachable, and the bar scene can be cliquish.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Mexican Girlfriend Left Me

Post by OutWest »

MattHanson1990 wrote:So yesterday it was clear that the Mexican girl I was dating just left me, and I am now left holding my dick in my hand (I'm going back to the U.S. tomorrow). I asked her if she wasn't speaking to me anymore, and here's what she texted to me: Mateo por favor ya dejame de molestar, fuiste grosero, me dejaste mal con mi amiga, No quiero tu amistad.

I felt depressed after that and thought of becoming Elliot Rodger or committing suicide. I also thought of writing off Ciudad Juarez and focus on going deeper into Mexico, particularly Guadalajara where there are a lot of attractive women who aren't taken because most of the men are gay (i.e. if I DO find out the dating scene in Juarez is exactly like in America). But so far, I DID have choices in Juarez; it wasn't nearly as bad as the U.S. where I was completely shut out of the dating scene, but I'm going to explore other parts of Mexico (I wonder what dating is like in Culiacan or Durango). I was so much happier with this Mexican girl than I was with that single mom who used to live two blocks from where the hostel used to be; the single mom only wanted money.

Nicia and Michelle mentioned that I mistreated her and that I treated her like a product, and that Mexican girls don't like being treated that way. My problem is that I was so hard core desperate for women because I got no female attention in the states. And I'm also hard core desperate to get out of America soon because Hillary will win next election, and feminism will get even worse when she's in office. Male unemployment will shoot to 100 percent, and there will be travel restrictions. I'd like help changing my personality, so that I won't be going MGTOW everywhere I go.

I guess I WILL scratch off Ciudad Juarez from the HA list. Some of the women here seem unapproachable, and the bar scene can be cliquish.

Welcome to Mexico.....
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

OutWest wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:So yesterday it was clear that the Mexican girl I was dating just left me, and I am now left holding my dick in my hand (I'm going back to the U.S. tomorrow). I asked her if she wasn't speaking to me anymore, and here's what she texted to me: Mateo por favor ya dejame de molestar, fuiste grosero, me dejaste mal con mi amiga, No quiero tu amistad.

Welcome to Mexico.....
Where in Mexico have you been?
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I think you answer what went wrong in mexico. If your too hardcore or desparate and intense it can back fire.
Signet
Freshman Poster

Post by Signet »

If you recognize your problem (being overly possessive? not exactly explained in any detail) then what is standing in the way of you fixing it? It sucks the way American culture can mess with your head and impede your ability to create normal relationships with people in other countries because we are so out of practice that it's like coming out of a coma and trying to relearn how to use a limb (or for some people, like never having had that limb to begin with, and having to try to create it from scratch at an age where the world takes for granted that you already have it). But at some point the responsibility is going to be on you to fix it for yourself. There's no magic pill you can take. Unless you're asking for someone with therapy experience to help you with some counselling, I'm not sure how anyone at this website could do anything for you.

You do have a tendency (in your posting, I obviously have no idea how you act IRL) to act like you have all the answers and cannot be given advice, while simultaneously acknowledging that you don't have many answers at all and need help. It does make your vibe kind of weird. There's not much to say since I don't actually know you in any capacity other than occasionally reading your rants, but like...you need to recognize how repulsive some behaviors are, like being too pushy or possessive or clingy. It's easier if you have female friends willing to be honest, but those aren't always easy to come by, and you may have to decide for yourself. If you'd find something off-putting if people did it to you, it's likely not a big hit with anyone else either.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 14th, 2020, 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

MattHanson1990 wrote:I felt depressed after that and thought of becoming Elliot Rodger and committing suicide.
I really need to get off this website. We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thought, with our thoughts, we make the world.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Ghost wrote:
Sorry to hear that, pero hay muchos pescados en el mar. Was there some incident with you and her friend? My Spanish is a bit rusty, but that's what the message is about, right?
I felt depressed after that and thought of becoming Elliot Rodger or committing suicide.

Bad idea.
I also thought of writing off Ciudad Juarez and focus on going deeper into Mexico, particularly Guadalajara where there are a lot of attractive women who aren't taken because most of the men are gay (i.e. if I DO find out the dating scene in Juarez is exactly like in America).
Good idea.

The further you go into the country, the better the culture will be is my guess. (And staying away from touristy cities too.)
But so far, I DID have choices in Juarez; it wasn't nearly as bad as the U.S. where I was completely shut out of the dating scene, but I'm going to explore other parts of Mexico (I wonder what dating is like in Culiacan or Durango). I was so much happier with this Mexican girl than I was with that single mom who used to live two blocks from where the hostel used to be; the single mom only wanted money.
You're getting better. That's clear progress. You started out a little fuzzy headed and dated a single mom, then you did better, but you ended up with a bitch. It's only two girls. Nothing to worry about. I really think if you go deeper into Mexico and finagle some way to stay in Mexico longer term, your odds of finding a good girl will shoot up tremendously.

Was that what she referred to in the text message? Anyway, I think I suggested it before, but if you go to a brothel (and I think it's legal in Mexico anyway) then you can take the edge off and relax. And to be blunt, getting some p***y will make girls feel more relaxed around you and open to you. And of course I can't disagree with wanting to get out of the U.S. forever. I think you need a job there. Mexico does do work permits, so if you get a job you would have legal status as a worker. IIRC, Mexico also grants residence for individuals with businesses, even if they are online businesses, for example. You'd have to check that, though, I might have gotten that wrong.
Update: I actually DID do something wrong, and that is I got really carried away the day Maria and I were in El Paso. I showed too much pride for America that day, and most foreign people don't like that.

But yeah, most of the women in Ciudad Juarez aren't Americanized like their El Paso counterparts are. And you'll also notice this difference when you're in El Paso. The girls who are fresh off the boat from Juarez are the most humble and down to earth. It's the ones who were raised in El Paso who tend to be jaded and stuck up. I noticed this when I was in El Paso back in November. The girl I hit it off with was raised in Juarez and moved to El Paso when she was in high school; her being from Juarez says a lot about why she wanted to get to know me. The other girls in UTEP's InterVarsity chapter who were raised in El Paso were only acquaintances.

The second girl I dated was from Veracruz and moved to Ciudad Juarez for her job in the maquiladora. In fact I heard that a lot of people who live in Juarez were from other parts of Mexico, and not many are Juarez natives.

The reason Juarez almost doesn't feel like America is that almost no American tourist goes there; Americans still assume that it's too dangerous to travel in. The border town that's definitely Americanized is Tijuana.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Also, I found out that both my female friends in Juarez were on multi-year dry spells in the dating scene. Nicia told me that women in Mexico have a time limit of when they can have children whereas men have no time limit. Both are inverses of America. In America, a lot of women aren't single for very long; they find a new boyfriend the minute they break up with one. It's men who have a time limit on when they can find a partner. If a man in America hasn't found someone and has graduated from college, it's already too late. By then almost everyone is taken, and no 18 year old girl is willing to date a 25 year old guy.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 11th, 2020, 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
OutWest wrote:

Welcome to Mexico.....
Where in Mexico have you been?
About 2 years...in or through a dozen states....
Getting away from the border will be helpful...
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

Ghost wrote:
Update: I actually DID do something wrong, and that is I got really carried away the day Maria and I were in El Paso. I showed too much pride for America that day, and most foreign people don't like that.
These days, most people around the world know that America isn't the place it's cracked up to be. Much better to just let that part go. You just want to be an authentic man, and many foreign girls will respond to that. Might even want to let the girl bring up the U.S. when you're getting to know her. Ones who bring it up a lot might not be keepers.
This was something I wondered about, I wanted to make a thread about it, but I was wondering what the proper thing to tell people about America is. Do I say "Yeah man, shit is SO CASH, all the women look like supermodels and the men look like bodybuilders, and everyone drives a Corvette or a Hummer around and lives in a house with a pool." Or do I say "It's a hellhole Nazi police state and you'll get shot, stabbed, or arrested if you go there." I'm thinking obviously the correct thing to say is somewhere inbetween, but what's a correct answer? Obviously ranting about your country's problems for a half hour to a stranger in a foreign country probably makes you come off a bit crazy, or more what I'm worried about, like a "loser", especially a country that traditionally was held to be a promised land, etc. But at the same time, I couldn't in good faith, or rather, without ending up laughing hysterically, say something like the first thing.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

-----

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 26th, 2016, 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Hmm, that sucks.

I sneaked over to RooshV the other day - there is some good stuff on there, and thank god Roosh bans anyone writing sh1t like the moon landings were faked or the Earth is flat. This site is meant to be about travelling and chicks and stuff, yet my Berlin thread only got tumbleweed.

Anyway, I think what you really meant to say was that your Mexican chick hasn't been in contact for a while but it's OK because you're banging a dozen other chicks.

I think what I would say is that I seem to be over women for now, they're not really the answer to whatever the question is - they just bring more problems.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Boxman
Freshman Poster

Post by Boxman »

xiongmao wrote:I sneaked over to RooshV the other day - there is some good stuff on there, and thank god Roosh bans anyone writing sh1t like the moon landings were faked or the Earth is flat. This site is meant to be about travelling and chicks and stuff, yet my Berlin thread only got tumbleweed.
Probably because this site is geared more towards social misfits and crazy people than real travelers.