Cousin of mine hooked up with DuPage County, Il woman!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
traveller
Junior Poster

Cousin of mine hooked up with DuPage County, Il woman!

Post by traveller »

One evening, during my aunt's wake, one of my cousins who goes to College of DuPage brought a woman with him to the wake. Skinny build, cute face, nice neck, very sleek looking. At first, I thought she was another cousin. But then I find out she's actually my cousin's girlfriend, met at College of DuPage.

I was literally in his face about it and was like; "What!? You asked out a DuPage County woman!? DuPage County women are among the most snobby and unapproachable women on the continent of North America! You realize how easily this woman here could have called the police on you and had you locked away in the DuPage County Jail for even approaching her!? You got extremely lucky there! You could have very easily been locked up, and the entire incident broadcast on the news!"
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Cousin of mine hooked up with DuPage County, Il woman!

Post by jamesbond »

traveller wrote:I was literally in his face about it and was like; "What!? You asked out a DuPage County woman!? DuPage County women are among the most snobby and unapproachable women on the continent of North America!
The women in DuPage country tend to be unfriendly and anti social. It's a wealthy county with a lot of yuppies and encompasses all of the far western suburbs of Chicago. The women in the suburbs of Naperville, Glen Ellyn, Oak Brook and Hinsdale think their shit don't stink. You can also throw in the suburbs of Lisle, Burr Ridge and Wheaton in that mix.

DuPage county is Illinois's version of Orange county California (arrogant, unfriendly people). At least the weather in Orange county is a lot nicer all year round than it is here in the Chicago area.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

traveller wrote: I was literally in his face about it and was like; "What!? You asked out a DuPage County woman!? DuPage County women are among the most snobby and unapproachable women on the continent of North America! You realize how easily this woman here could have called the police on you and had you locked away in the DuPage County Jail for even approaching her!? You got extremely lucky there! You could have very easily been locked up, and the entire incident broadcast on the news!"
It's the same in Western countries anywhere, not only in some part of USA. The risk to become a victim of false allegations as a man, even with best intention, is high. What to do about? to carry a voice recorder with you all the time? Or simply to stay away from Western women?

On the other side, is there any special reason why women from this area, just a tiny part of USA, are especially considered as unapproachable and snobby?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 20th, 2020, 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Yohan wrote:Is there any special reason why women from this area, just a tiny part of USA, are especially considered as unapproachable and snobby?
DuPage county is one of the wealthiest counties in America and (not surprisingly) it has some of the most stuck up women in the United States. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

jamesbond wrote:
Yohan wrote:Is there any special reason why women from this area, just a tiny part of USA, are especially considered as unapproachable and snobby?
DuPage county is one of the wealthiest counties in America and (not surprisingly) it has some of the most stuck up women in the United States. :shock:
DeKalb County, Illinois women are worse. And from personal experience, absolutely nowhere else in the USA, Canada, and Mexico are women more snobby, stuck up, and unapproachable women than in DeKalb County, Illinois, and nowhere else has a more critical lack of sociable women on the continent of North America than DeKalb County, Illinois. Literally, you can forget Orange County, California, Toronto, Canada, or rural New Mexico; DeKalb County, Illinois is the pinnacle of unapproachable women in all of North America.

Worse, Northern Illinoisans love to point fingers right at guys who complain about the women being unapproachable, making it look like the single lonely guy in Northern Illinois has nobody to blame but himself. Literally like they think they're in North Korea! And even acting literally like he's the North Korean citizen and they (the women) are Kim Il-Sung/Kim Jong-Il/Kim Jong-Un. And many Northern Illinois women even seem to take the reverse rejection/boycott from the single, lonely guys like North Korea would take an incident of someone breaking into the Kumsusan Palace of the Sun in Pyongyang, setting fire to the embalmed bodies of Kim Il-Sung and Kim Jong-Il and vandalizing/destroying all the relics, statues, and portraits of Kim Il-Sung and Kim Jong-Il, and even an incident of someone, at the same time, shooting up the big red flame atop the Juche Tower for especially the fun of watching the neon lights of that big red flame exploding in bright white showers of sparks and broken glass raining down on the pavement next to the Juche Tower, plus deliberate disrespect to the evil and tyrannical Juche philosophy.