Strip clubs seemingly the only place for shy guys to mingle.

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
traveller
Junior Poster

Strip clubs seemingly the only place for shy guys to mingle.

Post by traveller »

People don't seem to mingle much with strangers at bars and nightclubs. They don't mingle at all at stores, shopping malls, parks, county fairs, in the general community, and such. Neither is it easy to interact with women at street parties even such as New Year's Eve, Zombicon, Fourth of July, St. Patrick's Day, and such.

It really looks more and more as if the only place especially a shy guy in America will easily meet beautiful young women is at strip clubs. Yes, you read correctly. Strip clubs! Obviously at strip clubs, it's the strippers who approach the guy first, and at most clubs the stripper will even touch and stroke the guy in a romantic way as if they were married.

Although strip clubs provide for real hands on experiences (except of course for actual sexual intercourse, which is illegal in any public use setting/establishment, plus having sex with her if you are not married to her is called fornication, which is condemned by scripture), strip clubs still have their drawbacks. Strip clubs are expensive; lap dance prices commonly range from $20 to as high as $40 or $50 per song, the romance lasts only 2 to 5 minutes for that $20-$50 you just spent. Not to mention you absolutely can not take pictures or videos at all inside any American strip club; that would get you thrown out so fast your head would spin. Also, some strip clubs especially in large urban areas tend to sit in extremely bad neighborhoods and henceforth often have problems with shootings, homicides, robberies, car jackings, muggings, and fights, dancers come and they go; your favorite dancer at that one club you might regularly go to can be doing half of your lap dances, and then next week she can be gone, moved on to another club or even to something else, then you have to choose a new favorite. Also, some strip clubs have "no touching" policies, and some even have only what are called "air dances" in which there is at least a 3 foot air space between dancer and customer. Also, strippers don't get romantic with the shy guys out of love. They do it out of their desire for money. Also, if you are a non smoker, the smoky interior of a few strip clubs will likely send you scurrying out almost right away, especially if the club is not properly ventilated and cigarette smoke remains trapped inside the club due to a lack of ventilation.

Obviously of course, there's also the fact that the extreme vast majority of Christians believe that it is a sin even in itself to go to strip clubs. Even though the Bible is sort of silent about strip clubs, many Christians especially use Matthew 5:28 as a reason to avoid strip clubs, and even as a huge, broad umbrella that covers innumerable individual sins. In that sort of case, it's as if a single shy guy in America, if he can not afford to move out of America, may as well either gouge out both his eyes and cut off his genitals and both hands and cast them away, basically eunuchizing himself, or hypnotize himself into seeing all women as only gruesome demons from the Lake of Fire, even complete with large, razor sharp flesh ripping claws, sharp fangs that drip poisonous venom, skin that flows with corrosive, acid slime, and even poisonous vipers for the hair on their heads. Or possibly even, when they see women, seeing only the woman riding the red, seven-headed dragon described in Revelation 17:1-6. And truthfully, there have been times that I had thoughts of doing that and also even street preaching that marriage is idolatry and therefore a sin, and that all guys are to either remain single or perish in the Lake of Fire. In fact, I've even had thoughts in the past of taking that last part of 1 Corinthians 7:27 as literally meaning; "If you have a wife, divorce her and flee from all civilization, for you are living in idolatry. If you are single, seek not a wife, for it is wrong for a man to marry. Man has failed the Lord already in the Garden of Eden, and therefore man has forfeited the Earth, as well as the right to live and multiply upon the Earth." and preaching it openly in the streets with a bullhorn.
Last edited by traveller on January 7th, 2016, 6:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Strip clubs seemingly the only place for shy guys to min

Post by jamesbond »

Ghost wrote:I don't get the point of strip clubs. Why would any guy want to be made horny and then have no access to sex?
I have been to a strip club twice and the women were as phony as a three dollar bill. It's a complete waste of time and money. It would be better to visit a brothel and get the real thing but of course prostitution is illegal in America. :roll:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

If a man is looking for a promiscuous, low character, low self-esteem, substance abusing woman who will pay attention to him in exchange for money then a strip club is the perfect place to find one.

HA is the only place I know of that you can read a post like the opener of this thread and say "Yeah, I think he is serious."
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

Ghost wrote:I don't get the point of strip clubs. Why would any guy want to be made horny and then have no access to sex? I've been to a strip club once and didn't even want to go. I did it for a friend. There was one female there I recall who was attractive. All the others were ugly, tattooed, old, etc. I also hate the fake atmosphere. Women were suddenly showing "interest" and it was so blatantly fake. I guess most guys would say you're supposed to suspend disbelief, like with a movie, but...no. I can't when it's so clearly fake. That was before I went abroad, but even then I could see how fake and unpleasant it was. No woman should be paid to rub crotches together while you and she are still clothed. I think for shy guys it's worse. Even in a strip club you'd have to overcome shyness by sitting by the stage or talking to the strippers, if you want to get anything out of it besides a distant view of hot women you can't have anyway.

It does make quite a bit of sense. You go to a strip club, you get a drink and even a few lap dances, or even 15 or 30 minutes in the VIP, but once your 2 or 3 hours in la-la land are up because you haven't enough money for more, you're hit with the painful reality again of being single and with little if any hope of meeting someone as you head back out into the parking lot, get into your car, and head back to an empty apartment, basement, or whatever it is that you live in. Only difference is; your bank account is deflated by about one or two hundred dollars.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

jamesbond wrote:
Ghost wrote:I don't get the point of strip clubs. Why would any guy want to be made horny and then have no access to sex?
I have been to a strip club twice and the women were as phony as a three dollar bill. It's a complete waste of time and money. It would be better to visit a brothel and get the real thing but of course prostitution is illegal in America. :roll:
If salvation is by works or sacraments, you definitely cannot partake in prostitution.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Adama wrote:If salvation is by works or sacraments, you definitely cannot partake in prostitution.
What are you basing that on?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Cornfed wrote:
Adama wrote:If salvation is by works or sacraments, you definitely cannot partake in prostitution.
Visiting a prostitute would be a violation of God's commandment to flee fornication. Fornication is a transgression against God's law. If a person can only be saved by their own works, they must not violate His statutes.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Adama wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Visiting a prostitute would be a violation of God's commandment to flee fornication. Fornication is a transgression against God's law. If a person can only be saved by their own works, they must not violate His statutes.
Where does God say not to visit prostitutes?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Cornfed wrote:
Adama wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Where does God say not to visit prostitutes?

1 Corinthians 6
14And God hath both raised up the Lord, and will also raise up us by his own power. 15Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make [them] the members of an harlot? God forbid. 16What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh. 17
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

1 Corinthians 6:18King James Version (KJV)

18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Fornication one time would make for an extremely steep price of not just burning for ever, but also may include such things like being eaten by maggots (on your face) for an eternity, being bound hand and foot, with a mouthful of gravel, perpetual hunger and thirst, constantly being eaten by various types of beasts (I don't know if He means bears, lions, or rats).

Deuteronomy 32:22, 24

Isaiah 66:24, 28:19, 51:7-8
Job 24:19-20
Jeremiah 13:16
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I don't think sex with whore-class females would be counted as fornication. Paul may have had something against it but he seems to be the only one. Having a caste of whores prevents men from turning regular females into sluts and adulteresses, and so guards against sin.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Cornfed wrote:I don't think sex with whore-class females would be counted as fornication. Paul may have had something against it but he seems to be the only one. Having a caste of whores prevents men from turning regular females into sluts and adulteresses, and so guards against sin.
Then you might as well forget everything about God and the Bible if you are going to ignore Paul. The same God who wrote Genesis through Moses as the conduit, also wrote Corinthians through Paul.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

I also do not understand the purpose, unless some of the girls are discretely offering full service on the side. Why not save your money and spend a week in a country where prostitution is legal? One week in Thailand spent in the company of a number of accommodating hoes wouldn't be that expensive. Or you could go to Canada or any number of places. Sometimes men in America need to be a little bit smarter...