TRIP REPORT: Five months in Central America.

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

TRIP REPORT: Five months in Central America.

Post by Temprano26 »

I spent a little over five months in Central America from March to July having the time of my life. I went there having a weakness for Latina women but found there are so many other awesome women out there. Even American women abroad are laid back world travelers that jumped the American ship years ago. Same with women from New Zealand and Australia. They were all fun to be around. There were some exceptions but as a whole I found traveling brought out the smiles in people everywhere. That was my experience - others will differ.

I would most recommend Rio Celeste. It is a small town way up north in nature with a gorgeous blue river. Its a good place for peace and quiet when you are tired of going to party towns. I cannot say that I found real love, mostly just sex with a local 46 year old woman in a small town. She was a sexual fox but also possessive and controlling, even mothering me at times. I have spent a lot of time training myself to be independent so that a woman cannot wound me too much. She did cook really well though so nothing to complain of. I also spent some time in Nicaragua and Panama which is a story for another day.

Overall traveling back to Costa Rica was the best thing I ever did.