GTFO

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

GTFO

Post by Nailer »

America is a homosexual work camp. There's a long history of importing tons of men into the cities to work in factories, logging camps, or mines, and it continues to this day. If you are an American man, you are cucked - and f***ed.

Looks a lot like modern Silicon Valley!

Bottom line is a man is more productive and profitable than a woman, so the bosses create cities full of men. All the entertainment you consume is designed to keep you earning, so you can one day make enough to impress an American woman. Keep slaving away, boys, and someday you can have sex!

The churches are even giving up and embracing homosexuality. It's profitable!!!

Every movie, every television show, every patriotic theme you see basically says "do as we say, and you will be rewarded with sex". Watch any war movie, and you will find this underlying message.

It's all a lie. You will slave away and die for nothing. GOD BLESS GAYMERICA!!!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: GTFO

Post by starchild5 »

Its much worse ...I'm shocked...How can people live in America...I'm a third world guy and its really not this bad here...

I'm right...They are putting Iron in your food to take out Copper...Iron is the number 1 reason for all disease in humanity.

DO NOT EAT CEREALS in Jewmerica. It has metal shavings...watch the video below...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtK1zet8NdA[/youtube]
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Please stop inserting your irrelevant agenda into unrelated topics.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

You keep nailing it, Nailer. I hope you can GTFO of The Chumpzone™ as soon as you can :shock:
Many of us have posted pictures and some still deny it
Every movie, every television show, every patriotic theme you see basically says "do as we say, and you will be rewarded with sex". Watch any war movie, and you will find this underlying message.
Pretty much the implication is your only redemption is to save the universe in some -system approved- way or be some kind of sexy f* up.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5QJatRI23o[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ7wcayQQLQ[/youtube]
Last edited by droid on January 22nd, 2017, 10:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

starchild5 wrote:Its much worse ...I'm shocked...How can people live in America...I'm a third world guy and its really not this bad here...
I'm right...They are putting Iron in your food to take out Copper...Iron is the number 1 reason for all disease in humanity.
DO NOT EAT CEREALS in Jewmerica. It has metal shavings...watch the video below...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtK1zet8NdA
Come on man, now you're saying the body doesn't need iron? How the hell are you supposed to breathe without iron?
That iron in the cereal quickly oxidizes in the stomach and is assimilated normally.
The real problem with box cereals is all the sugar, it's brutal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_iron_metabolism

Iron is an essential bioelement for most forms of life, from bacteria to mammals. Its importance lies in its ability to mediate electron transfer. In the ferrous state, iron acts as an electron donor, while in the ferric state it acts as an acceptor. Thus, iron plays a vital role in the catalysis of enzymatic reactions that involve electron transfer (reduction and oxidation, redox). Proteins can contain iron as part of different cofactors, such as iron-sulfur clusters (Fe-S) and heme groups, both of which are assembled in mitochondria.

Cellular respiration[edit]
Main article: Cellular respiration
Human cells require iron in order to obtain energy as ATP from a multi-step process known as cellular respiration, more specifically from oxidative phosphorylation at the mitochondrial cristae. Iron is present in the iron-sulfur clusters and heme groups of the electron transport chain proteins that generate a proton gradient that allows ATP synthase to synthesize ATP (chemiosmosis).

Heme groups are part of hemoglobin, a protein found in red blood cells that serves to transport oxygen from the lungs to the tissues. Heme groups are also present in myoglobin to store and diffuse oxygen in muscle cells.

Oxygen transport[edit]
See also: Hemoglobin and myoglobin
The human body needs iron for oxygen transport. Oxygen (O2) is required for the functioning and survival of nearly all cell types (mature erythrocytes being one exception). Oxygen is transported from the lungs to the rest of the body bound to the heme group of hemoglobin in erythrocytes. In muscles cells, iron binds myoglobin, which regulates its release.

Toxicity[edit]
Iron is also potentially toxic. Its ability to donate and accept electrons means that it can catalyze the conversion of hydrogen peroxide into free radicals. Free radicals can cause damage to a wide variety of cellular structures, and ultimately kill the cell.[1]
To prevent that kind of damage, all life forms that use iron bind the iron atoms to proteins. This binding allows cells to benefit from iron while also limiting its ability to do harm

1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Even within the U.S., location makes all the difference in the world. If there's lots of good-looking women around and not a lot of good men for them to choose from, you have 1000% better chances and everything just flows easily. I wish I had known this ten years ago, instead of living in hostile places and blaming myself.

The idea that you would meet a nice single girl in San Francisco or Denver is absolutely laughable. You can do your best to be friendly and outgoing, and you will keep failing over and over again. You do the same thing in some other cities, and opportunities will just keep coming up. It still requires time, you have to be on your best behavior, and a little luck helps, but it's POSSIBLE. It also makes it a hell of a lot easier to walk away from a bad woman, because you can be assured more opportunities will appear quickly.

Mind-over-matter tricks and feel-good nonsense won't change your environment. George Sodini was a freak for sure, and I am not justifying his crimes at all, but if he had just moved somewhere better he and his victims would be alive today. Instead mind-over-matter PUA nonsense turned him into a mass murderer.
Last edited by Nailer on January 23rd, 2017, 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Don't take your cues on how to live from modern culture. Modern culture has shunned the wisdom of tradition and instead is dominated by the media, and specifically Hollywood. The people who rule Hollywood are our cultural leaders. They are intentionally sending us a backward, upside down, inverted message. And you already know why.

Don't believe the vast majority of things you see in the media, including the news, and especially if they keep hammering the same point over and over again. It's to change your beliefs without you realizing it, through repetition.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I remember Pearl Harbor, and I thought it was an instruction manual in mangina training. Pathetic.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Alex Jones think men should die for women. This is pretty representative of the Anglosphere's historical attitudes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDJmeR3bnfM&t=32m33s

Thankfully younger guys tend to be pretty cynical about women and don't have such ridiculous notions of "chivalry" that no girl asked for or wanted.

Here is an old example of the rulers of society using women to shame men into dying in wars:

Elevating women to the level of of supernatural beings just for the act of existing has been used to make men scramble and jump through hoops to earn affection, whether that meant hard labor or dying in wars. The Anglosphere is build on artificial shortages or sex.

It is also interesting that liberal and feminist areas of the country are historically populated by the English and Scandinavians (PNW, upper midwest, northern California, northeast), while the conservative areas of the country were historically populated by Germans (midwest and southern California). England and Sweden are the most female-centric societies, while German women are much more tolerable.

The difference between New York and Tennessee, for example, is like night and day.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

droid wrote:
starchild5 wrote:Its much worse ...I'm shocked...How can people live in America...I'm a third world guy and its really not this bad here...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtK1zet8NdA
Come on man, now you're saying the body doesn't need iron? How the hell are you supposed to breathe without iron?
That iron in the cereal quickly oxidizes in the stomach and is assimilated normally.
The real problem with box cereals is all the sugar, it's brutal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_iron_metabolism

Iron is an essential bioelement for most forms of life, from bacteria to mammals. Its importance lies in its ability to mediate electron transfer. In the ferrous state, iron acts as an electron donor, while in the ferric state it acts as an acceptor. Thus, iron plays a vital role in the catalysis of enzymatic reactions that involve electron transfer (reduction and oxidation, redox). Proteins can contain iron as part of different cofactors, such as iron-sulfur clusters (Fe-S) and heme groups, both of which are assembled in mitochondria.

Cellular respiration[edit]
Main article: Cellular respiration
Human cells require iron in order to obtain energy as ATP from a multi-step process known as cellular respiration, more specifically from oxidative phosphorylation at the mitochondrial cristae. Iron is present in the iron-sulfur clusters and heme groups of the electron transport chain proteins that generate a proton gradient that allows ATP synthase to synthesize ATP (chemiosmosis).

Heme groups are part of hemoglobin, a protein found in red blood cells that serves to transport oxygen from the lungs to the tissues. Heme groups are also present in myoglobin to store and diffuse oxygen in muscle cells.

Oxygen transport[edit]
See also: Hemoglobin and myoglobin
The human body needs iron for oxygen transport. Oxygen (O2) is required for the functioning and survival of nearly all cell types (mature erythrocytes being one exception). Oxygen is transported from the lungs to the rest of the body bound to the heme group of hemoglobin in erythrocytes. In muscles cells, iron binds myoglobin, which regulates its release.

Toxicity[edit]
Iron is also potentially toxic. Its ability to donate and accept electrons means that it can catalyze the conversion of hydrogen peroxide into free radicals. Free radicals can cause damage to a wide variety of cellular structures, and ultimately kill the cell.[1]
To prevent that kind of damage, all life forms that use iron bind the iron atoms to proteins. This binding allows cells to benefit from iron while also limiting its ability to do harm

Iron is the Poison...They are pushing Iron into your body by design while they have Blue Bloods...

Elites have Copper Based Blood...They are immune to all diseases while they push us into Iron based life...

Check out the video I created on this...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9JRmvD5ydE[/youtube]
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Nailer wrote:Please stop inserting your irrelevant agenda into unrelated topics.
ok
Last edited by starchild5 on January 23rd, 2017, 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Start your own topic, don't hijack mine.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Nailer wrote:Start your own topic, don't hijack mine.
ok...I wrote that in a flow of things.....won't post again
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Thanks, Starchild.

So I coincidentally found this bit of info. Leann McAdoo from InfoWars is apparently dating some rapper:

Meanwhile, Alex Jones is saying we should die for women. This is EXACTLY what I am talking about when I describe Texas guys. They are the biggest blue-pill pussies on earth, while their women are a white trash version of the liberal Ameriskank.