PUA / Red Pill is the ultimate supplication of female whims

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

PUA / Red Pill is the ultimate supplication of female whims

Post by Nailer »

I had a conversation recently with an ex-girlfriend (who I dumped) who was complaining about guys not having "any game". It was kind of weird to hear that from her since she is as non-ghetto as you can get (actually a European girl who has been Americanized).

Here's the typical PUA advice and how it just breaks down to just jumping through more hoops for women.

Bulk Up
It takes YEARS of hard work to build enough muscle to be even noticeable under a shirt. It's not natural, takes too long, and shouldn't be needed. Oh, you're also supposed to BS yourself and pretend you are doing it "for yourself". Running, rowing, lifting a bit to stay in good health? Yes, I do that for myself. Body-building? Hell no, why would I want to spend my time and energy on that? It's a waste of time.

Yet the "alpha" PUA types say our first order of business is to kill ourselves in the gym for years at a time.

Behave in Entertaining but Socially Taboo Ways
Basically, all pickup means to behave in a socially taboo manner and be cocky / funny. If a girl likes you, "pickup" is a breeze. All you have to do is have a short awkward conversation, and if she likes you, you only have to worry about not saying anything weird or negative. I wonder if some of these guys have ever had a girl actually express interest in them, and if they know how damn easy it is when a girl likes you. Basically all you have to do is drop hints to make yourself sound interesting and she'll eat it up.

Weird pickup lines, magic tricks, and stupid "openers"? No. In my experience if a girl doesn't like you before you open your mouth, nothing you can say will change her mind. If she does like you, little you can say will change her mind.

Women love it when a guy is dominant / inappropriate because it gives the woman all the power. She can call you out on your bad behavior at any point. It gives her leverage. What she doesn't like is a man who behaves in an assertive manner that cannot be criticized. In the BDSM community, the "sub" or subordinant has all the power. The rape scene in the movie/book "Choke" illustrates this to a comical point.

Maintain your Frame
Basically this says that relationships are 100% one-sided and the man is just there to provide emotional support, entertainment, and act like a parent. When it is wanted. Until it isn't. In my experience, putting your foot down on the smallest thing is the fastest way to "goodbye". If you have to deal with a petulant little child, something is seriously wrong. Basically, this lets women off the hook and says they aren't responsible for any of their actions.

All of this just boils down to supplicating the whims of demanding women at the expense of your own sanity and happiness. These are some of the reasons I don't read the "manosphere" stuff and I think ultimately it's just a lot of overanalyzing with no value. There is article after article on ROK giving a million pointers on self-improvement over tiny little things, and it reads like tips at a girls' finishing school. Everything from posture, to voice, to "vibrational energy". And don't forget your pocket square! You would need note cards to keep track of all the little things you are supposed to be doing! It's ridiculous.