If women only want money and looks, then explain this please!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

If women only want money and looks, then explain this please!

Post by Winston »

From my texts to my Venetian friend Alex:

But alex. Thats not a factor. First of all i do not only like young girls. I like women in their late 20s and early 30s and mid 30s too.

For example this new age girl is wholesome and spiritual and into alternative truth too. She looks to be in her 30s.

Artisticvegan.com

But shes married and even if she was single she would want white guys. Not me. Either that or she would tell me shes not looking or some other problem. Etc.

Second, there are many white women i have a lot in common with. In Europe and America. But they like white men. Not me. They want a white guy with a soul like mine.

There are a few asian freespirit girls who are open minded. But those prefer white men too.

Only narrow minded conformist and materialistic asian girls like me or consider me. But they expect me to be generous to them and put their name on my house. Etc. And want me to grow up and live for money like they do. They see freespirits and spiritual types like me who live in imagination, ideas, philosophy, creativity, original thought, adventure, exploration, etc, as immature and childish.

Obviously i wont have any soul connection with them. But i have no other options. Only greedy materialistic women are willing to consider me.

Third, sure women like money and looks. But if women only liked that, then only rich and handsome men would be married. Average men would all be single. But the truth is, most average men are married or have girlfriends. They are average in appearance and money.

So obviously u dont need to be rich and handsome to have a wife.

In the end its all destiny. Theres a higher order to things we dont see. Not everyone can find love. If everyone had love then the universe would cease to exist. Because everything is defined by its opposite in a dualistic universe. So both opposites must exist in a healthy balance. There needs to be both lonely people and loved people. Evil people and good people. Etc. Both sides have to exist. Otherwise one side has no meaning if it cannot differentiate from the opposite. If evil didnt exist then good would have no meaning or definition. If darkness didnt exist then light wouldn't exist either.

Likewise if lonely men like us didnt exist then loved men and married men would not exist either. Everything must be defined by its opposite.

So you see. Everything happens for a reason. Theres a higher order u dont see.

Go to sm mall and watch the entrance for a few hours. Notice that people come in a steady stream. Not all at the same time. Why? What prevents everyone from coming at once? Obviously there is a higher order that organizes everyone so that they come in a steady stream and rhythm. Not all at once. We just cannot perceive this order.

Either a god or hive brain or central computer runs this higher order in the universe. We cant see it. But its definitely there.

Otherwise the universe wouldnt exist or be finely tuned. If gravity or 130 other variables were a fraction of one percent different then the stars and planet and all life would not exist either. So all is in order for some grand design. We only think we choose. But in reality we probably dont.

Today in supermarket i saw many couples. Many average men with cute girls. Why? They do not have any magic formula or trick. They just go with the flow too. Like we do. Its all destiny. They didnt do anything that u didnt do. They are not smarter or richer or better looking than me or you.

Most average men, even here, have wives or girlfriends. Why? How u explain that?

I get the sense that every country gives a man only one or two chances to find a wife or long term partner. If it doesnt work out they get no more chances. Thats it. So u better make the first chance work.

All these theories and explanations mean nothing. Its all destiny. Just go to sm or the freeway and watch the cars and you will see. They all come in steady even stream in order. Not all at once. There is something organizing it all. A higher order u dont see.

If a man finds his soulmate when hes 18, it doesnt mean he is rich or handsome or has some secret formula. He just went with the flow. Its just his destiny to find love when hes young. Its not magic.

Imagine all 40 trillion cells in your body had free choice. If they chose not to do their function, your body would collapse and fail. So there has to be a complex order for your body and its cells to work. Whether u see the order or not.

Have u noticed that too? That the universe only gives u one or two chances to have a wife in each new country u go to. And thats it?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: If women only want money and looks, then explain this please!

Post by Winston »

Here is the texts from Alex that i was responding to above.

Alex:

"excuse me Winston... but if you have to choose one dish only that you'll eat everyday till death... would you choose a dish that only looks good? or one that looks good and have a good taste? or one that looks good, have a good taste and also have a good smell?

women aren't like men when it come to choose a partner... they look for the man that they will stay together till death because their ultimate desire is to have kids and family

so they want to get a man that is like the best dish... it not only have to looks good, but have to taste good and smell good

it's same for all men all over the world

so the ideal man has to have many quality as well the ideal woman

but because in the real world it's hard to find the idea, women and men often makes choices based on priority

so for men priority is beauty because it's like the taste of food... men sense female beauty like a taste

for women priority is man's financial status, because to them that's what matters more in term of comfortable and safe family future with kids

it's like that all over the world in all times among all continents and all kind of people and culture... because that's human nature

men wants a lovely woman of course, but they rarely would choose one that is lovely but ugly because ugliness is to a man like a bad taste in a food... while loving attitude is like a good smell... but who would choose to eat forever a food that smell good but taste bad?

same is for woman... they look for a lovely, handsome, amusing, loyal, and financially secured man to stay together till death and have a family together. But a lovely man which is a not able to provide enough financial support for a comfortable life for her and the kids to come, it's like a food that smell good but taste bad or taste nothing

women that are financially independent may prioritize man's attributes in a different way... but such women are usually very picky and not easy to be in relationship because they are likely very busy and focusing in their work or business

they don't have much free time and to have a chance to meet them and enough time to try to get their attention, you have to be part of their work environment

beautiful women that are financially independent because of family wealth, they can very likely be restricted to choose someone that belong their family or social class environment

a prince will very unlike choose to marry a peasant woman like it happens in tales... but a princess will NEVER chose a peasant man as husband... never

in your case you also have to consider that while your interest is always on girls of young age, your age is always increasing and so it's the age gap which will make more difficult to find a match

well, OK... anyway, in general, age gap matters

women change their priorities with age. when they are very young, they look for romantic love and handsome guy, then as they grow older, they look for financially secured and handsome"
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

Most women look for a connection before they look for anything else.
I met my husband online, through a friend, so until I met him in person I had no idea if he was really good looking like his pictures suggested, lol.
But the emotional and mental and spiritual connection was there.
I knew he didn't have a lot of money.
hell, I didn't either. I was 21.
Women want someone they can connect with.
As a couple gets stronger and time passes, they (ideally) grow together, financially, etc.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

growup wrote:
September 25th, 2018, 9:11 pm
The dilemma is however that a huge number of Western women (USA, Canada, EU, UK, etc) have plenty of choice, but they are dealing superficially with men by using wrong criteria.

Thugs are given priority over honest men.
Rich men are given priority without questioning from where the money is coming from.
Braggarts and alcoholics are given priority as men who are working a regular job and are not drinking are 'boring'.
To sit under a bridge with such a guy full of drugs is 'cool', many girls are into such a type of man 'how exciting' - but feel 'sexually molestered' and complain about 'unwanted attention' when any ordinary man wants to talk with them.
and so on....I can continue this list...

I am sorry, but out of my bad experience I have absolutely no compassion with those women if something is going wrong.
The legal situation in Western countries is also a serious problem, it's about feminism, as a man you are 2nd class and why should I accept that?

Why should I pick up the leftover of broken Western women, in their 35s or so, including their kids from various fathers, after they were dumped by irresponsible men and why should I care for them?

You rejected me while I was young, and now I reject you while you are old... LOL

Women often forget the meaning of TIME. Time works always in favor of men. Time-out for women is faster coming than time-out for men, women past their 40s often complain about being lonely... I can only laugh when I hear something like that...
I knew he didn't have a lot of money
As a couple gets stronger and time passes, they (ideally) grow together, financially, etc.
This is true. However with many Western women it is amazing to see how love goes through the wallet.
There is never any intention to share anything, to give anything in return.

Well, we were 25 and now we are 66. Foreign wife of course, moved out of Europe forever. What was not possible with a Western woman, was not difficult for me with a foreign woman. Somewhat strange, as we might presume exactly the opposite.
You might think, that people coming out of similar background - race, religion, upbringing, education, language etc. - find easier together, but it seems this is not true at all.
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

Yohan wrote:
September 25th, 2018, 11:21 pm
growup wrote:
September 25th, 2018, 9:11 pm
The dilemma is however that a huge number of Western women (USA, Canada, EU, UK, etc) have plenty of choice, but they are dealing superficially with men by using wrong criteria.

Thugs are given priority over honest men.
Rich men are given priority without questioning from where the money is coming from.
Braggarts and alcoholics are given priority as men who are working a regular job and are not drinking are 'boring'.
To sit under a bridge with such a guy full of drugs is 'cool', many girls are into such a type of man 'how exciting' - but feel 'sexually molestered' and complain about 'unwanted attention' when any ordinary man wants to talk with them.
and so on....I can continue this list...

I am sorry, but out of my bad experience I have absolutely no compassion with those women if something is going wrong.
The legal situation in Western countries is also a serious problem, it's about feminism, as a man you are 2nd class and why should I accept that?

Why should I pick up the leftover of broken Western women, in their 35s or so, including their kids from various fathers, after they were dumped by irresponsible men and why should I care for them?

You rejected me while I was young, and now I reject you while you are old... LOL

Women often forget the meaning of TIME. Time works always in favor of men. Time-out for women is faster coming than time-out for men, women past their 40s often complain about being lonely... I can only laugh when I hear something like that...
I knew he didn't have a lot of money
This is true. However with many Western women it is amazing to see how love goes through the wallet.
There is never any intention to share anything, to give anything in return.

Well, we were 25 and now we are 66. Foreign wife of course, moved out of Europe forever. What was not possible with a Western woman, was not difficult for me with a foreign woman. Somewhat strange, as we might presume exactly the opposite.
You might think, that people coming out of similar background - race, religion, upbringing, education, language etc. - find easier together, but it seems this is not true at all.

I totally understand what you are saying.
Yes, there are a lot of women making a whole bunch of superficial and bad choices.
And yes, too often they realize too late (after life has pretty much kicked their ass) that they shouldn't have made those choices.