I hate my life here in America! I love Europe!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

I hate my life here in America! I love Europe!

Post by willymonfrete »

I'm half scandinavian/northern euro paternally and half african american maternally(with italian,french,spanish and choctaw mixed therein).

I was born and raised in amsterdam.there are many pros of living in holland:

1.women are way easier and nicer and more attractive by far!and I am not even that into nordic women.

2.prostitution

3.nice architecture and transportation

I've gotten laid for free with women in amsterdam but am incel in cleveland ,ohio.only women I have dated here were online from ethiopia and the filipines.I am not doing long term ltr again.

cleveland is a giant ghetto!and they hate foreigners!

the women here are all negrofied and ghetto with attitudes and think they're worth of gold.the architecture and infrastructure is ugly,unless you live in a upper class area.

americans are ignorant and stupid!and Im tired of both the 'woke' and the racist 'MAGA'.I'm tired of ghetto blacks and redneck white trailer trash.

americans have no good culture or food either.

I hate this place!Im stuck here atm but will get out as soon as I can.

its my dream to move to the visaya archipelago.meet a pretty but simple and sweet pinay chick.
Last edited by willymonfrete on January 8th, 2022, 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: I hate my life here in america!I love europe!

Post by kangarunner »

Sounds like you have an interesting life story. Completely agree with you......America does suck and the fact is that most Americans have no idea how much better life is outside of the US.

You may like this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

willymonfrete wrote:
January 8th, 2022, 12:57 am
I'm half scandinavian/northern euro and half african american(with italian,french,spanish and choctaw mixed therein).

1.women are way easier and nicer and more attractive by far!and I am not even that into nordic women.

2.prostitution

I've gotten laid for free with women in amsterdam but am incel in cleveland ,ohio.only women I have dated here were online from ethiopia and the filipines.I am not doing long term ltr again.

the women here are all negrofied and ghetto with attitudes and think they're worth of gold.the architecture and infrastructure is ugly,unless you live in a upper class area.

americans are ignorant and stupid!and Im tired of both the 'woke' and the racist 'MAGA'.I'm tired of ghetto blacks and redneck white trailer trash.

its my dream to move to the visaya archipelago.meet a pretty but simple and sweet pinay chick.
How did you end up in America if you were raised in the Netherlands?

Anerica does suck. It has almost no positive qualities and the few positive qualities it does have are nothing compared to all the negative, terrible, and extremely negative qualities that exist in America.

Every smart American is leaving that sinking ship faster than they can. America is a dying empire collapsing slowly so Americans can't even see what's happening to their nation unless they're intelligent (which must Americans aren't...most Americans are truly stupid people who are more guilluble than sheep if a politician, celebrity, rich person, or the Jew media tells them something even if it's a total lie).

I also hated my life in America. I am never going back to that hellish nation-size prison!
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Tsar wrote:
January 8th, 2022, 1:28 am
willymonfrete wrote:
January 8th, 2022, 12:57 am
I'm half scandinavian/northern euro and half african american(with italian,french,spanish and choctaw mixed therein).

2.prostitution

How did you end up in America if you were raised in the Netherlands?

Anerica does suck. It has almost no positive qualities and the few positive qualities it does have are nothing compared to all the negative, terrible, and extremely negative qualities that exist in America.

Every smart American is leaving that sinking ship faster than they can. America is a dying empire collapsing slowly so Americans can't even see what's happening to their nation unless they're intelligent (which must Americans aren't...most Americans are truly stupid people who are more guilluble than sheep if a politician, celebrity, rich person, or the Jew media tells them something even if it's a total lie).

I also hated my life in America. I am never going back to that hellish nation-size prison!
my mom's from mississippi and raised in cleveland and I got sent their as a kid to live with my grandma,came back to holland at 13 and been back in cleveland for the last 4 years(Im 29).

I went to holland for one of my dad's family funeral in august and it was amazing.lisbon too was amazing.beautiful high quality girls,nice buildings and streets(heaven ),good food and legal prostitution!

the problem with america is the negrofied and ghettoized culture in the big cities.and the redneck culture is degenerate too.the rich people are vain shallow drones too.

the democrats have ruined america.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

The problem with America is that it lacks an authentic, genuine culture and therefore no one feels like they are connected to anyone else.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

kangarunner wrote:
January 8th, 2022, 2:34 am
The problem with America is that it lacks an authentic, genuine culture and therefore no one feels like they are connected to anyone else.
I think the problem is that America has a Judeo-Christian culture which is an oxymoron. Jews do not contribute to anyone else's society or culture. The worst Christians (extremist Anabaptists) were expelled from Europe and the Jews all went to America. Then Zionist Christians were created by the Jews in America (thanks to the Scoffield Bible, the most disgraceful Zionist fake-Christian Bible). So now, the Judaized America is now a nation of liars, cheats, frauds, thieves, the corrupt, and is completely consumed by usury, greed, moral decadence, corruption, and immorality. No one can have a functional society in those circumstances.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Tsar wrote:
January 8th, 2022, 2:45 am
kangarunner wrote:
I think the problem is that America has a Judeo-Christian culture which is an oxymoron. Jews do not contribute to anyone else's society or culture. The worst Christians (extremist Anabaptists) were expelled from Europe and the Jews all went to America. Then Zionist Christians were created by the Jews in America (thanks to the Scoffield Bible, the most disgraceful Zionist fake-Christian Bible). So now, the Judaized America is now a nation of liars, cheats, frauds, thieves, the corrupt, and is completely consumed by usury, greed, moral decadence, corruption, and immorality. No one can have a functional society in those circumstances.
the Jews are not even monotheists!the bible says pay a living wage and pay your worker on the SAME DAY!non-charismatic and nonlutheran protestant christians think they can sin and go to heaven!or do a insincere repentance!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

kangarunner wrote:

Excellent, I agree completely, the US does lack an authentic, genuine culture and because of that no one feels like they are connected to anybody. It's sad really, it explains why so many people in America feel disconnected and lonely.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I hate my life here in America! I love Europe!

Post by Yohan »

Personally I find also Europe still to be better than USA, but not so much.

What is good in Europe is some social security, a public retirement system, you need not to be worried so much about medical bills, out of job or old age. You have clearly better labor rights than in USA, where people in the service industry are working merely for tips, life in Europe is still safer with a more friendly police and much less gangsters with a gun next to you - however expect also some problems with reasonable affordable housing, often very bad weather, not such a cheap life, and if you are straight from the States be aware that English is often understood, but it is - except UK/Ireland - only used as a second language.

Women are not so much better than in the States. If you are a man however still laws are more lenient towards you for example in case you are in trouble with a woman, nobody will send you to jail if you are jobless and cannot pay child support, or you will never sleep in a car because of a divorce, organization is a bit better I would say...

About myself, I left Europe for ever and moved to Asia more than 40 years ago. I never came back to Europe, even not for short vacation.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Clearly many people do like the USA, or why would it take in more immigrants each year than any other country in the world by far.

As for me, everywhere has its pros and cons but I just like being abroad better. Next week I'm off to Mexico.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

flowerthief00 wrote:
January 8th, 2022, 2:53 pm
Clearly many people do like the USA, or why would it take in more immigrants each year than any other country in the world by far.

As for me, everywhere has its pros and cons but I just like being abroad better. Next week I'm off to Mexico.
America is taking in mainly the bottom of the barrel immigrants. It's not like anyone with status, wealth, a decent life almost anywhere else, or a career wants to go to the United States...at least not if they are intelligent and not brainwashed by US propaganda.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Tsar wrote:
January 8th, 2022, 4:06 pm
America is taking in mainly the bottom of the barrel immigrants. It's not like anyone with status, wealth, a decent life almost anywhere else, or a career wants to go to the United States...at least not if they are intelligent and not brainwashed by US propaganda.
It's the same for Europe, as well.

Those with status, wealth and a decent education, who can contribute greatly to a European country, are those who don't need to migrate. They may visit Rome or Paris for business or tourism, but will largely be comfortable with their lives in Africa. In fact, most of them will probably know or feel that they are more useful at home than in Europe, even if they would earn more and have a better life if they moved.

Another factor to consider, and one that I see everyday here in the Philippines: all over the Middle East and Africa there are the people who have roles of power, who know how to run the system to their advantage and perpetuate the tragedy of socio-economic inequality. All these corrupted politicians or high-ranking officers know how to extract plenty of money and the gravy train will continue for as long as they keep themselves on their seats. These people create bubbles of wealth and luxury for themselves and their families, which is why you will see upscale districts with luxury villas or condominiums and designer shops in even the poorest cities. Manila is a good example, but so is Kabul.

Apart from the odd genuine political dissident applying to migrate as a refugee, the human ocean of desperate people who wash against the Italian shores are not only desperate people with nothing to lose, but also people who lost the little they still had to pay the criminal organisations who pack them up like sardines on a boat and set them on a journey where maybe half of them will make it alive.
Last edited by publicduende on January 10th, 2022, 5:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

flowerthief00 wrote:
January 8th, 2022, 2:53 pm

Let us know how things go in Mexico. I was in Mexico once, me and my brother visited Tijuana a long time ago.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

In The Netherlands, sex is considered a basic human right and the government will pay for disabled people to have sex up to 12 times a year.
It is a liberal and progressive place and prostitution has been legal there since 2000, so it would be the kind of place for this unusual but logical law.
Good luck getting this service if you are disabled in the anglosphere.

https://www.mic.com/articles/85201/the- ... d-have-sex

Just another example of the different thinking and culture in the USA compared to western Europe.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Will N. Dowd wrote:
January 10th, 2022, 10:20 am
In The Netherlands, sex is considered a basic human right and the government will pay for disabled people to have sex up to 12 times a year.
It is a liberal and progressive place and prostitution has been legal there since 2000, so it would be the kind of place for this unusual but logical law.
Good luck getting this service if you are disabled in the anglosphere.

https://www.mic.com/articles/85201/the- ... d-have-sex

Just another example of the different thinking and culture in the USA compared to western Europe.
This is only possible because prostitution in the Netherlands is considered a job like any other, it's regulated.
In eight European countries (Germany, Netherlands, Austria, Switzerland, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, and Turkey), prostitution is legal and regulated.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Europe