The Ugliest (and Dumbest) Girls on Okcupid

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Ugliest (and Dumbest) Girls on Okcupid

Post by Cornfed »

publicduende wrote:
April 15th, 2022, 7:39 am
Cornfed wrote:
April 15th, 2022, 6:47 am
Would the regime have likely even have made him a reasonable offer? The reason a lot of young men are giving up on a working life is that there is no reasonable offer on the table.
I think a lot of young people nowadays are 1) lazy and 2) entitled. They want the path of minimum resistance, that is, the maximum result with the minimum effort. We both know life never quite works that way. You need to put 100 to get (maybe) 80.
How would you determine that if they are never offered a square deal in the first place?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

publicduende wrote:
April 15th, 2022, 6:42 am
Cornfed wrote:
April 15th, 2022, 6:32 am
I don't know what the answer is. If we allow the regime to deny men an income, give the resources to females for nothing and then say the men have bad intentions for wanting their birthright that they have indirectly paid for, that is just allowing the regime to genocide us. However, it is difficult to find a marriage situation that will work while the current genocidal regime is in place.
@Cornfed

Well, for as much as we know the @Tsar persona on this forum, I wouldn't be qualifying him as someone whom "the regime has denied an income", unless you mean the kind of basic universal income which is, in essence, a reward for simply existing and complying with some overarching globalist agenda.

You don't need to summon up the male genocide for someone like him. By his own admission, he never even tried getting a job, or even some skills that he could spend on a job market anywhere in the world. If he comes across (and maybe is) as a socially-awkward incel, I don't think "the regime" has anything to do with it. Some of these bullets wounds are definitely self-inflicted.
I have tried hundreds of times to get a job! There's not enough jobs and not enough f*cking opportunity! People stupider and less intelligent were given jobs! I tried several times to get those jobs! I even tried to get jobs at grocery stores but they never even replied to my applications! Any of the average, good, or great jobs...don't even think for a moment they even bothered to send me a rejection most of the time!

You're completely wrong! I guess you have zero reading comprehension skills!

I had a girl throw herself at me and offering sex, and in a message so overtly that no one could not see what she was offering. But I denied it. I am not an Incel.

Also, I'm not socially awkward. I just don't want to waste my time socializing with people.

My life turned out the way it did because of circumstance, the historical timeline, and because the people who controlled the outcome of history also rigged the game and destroyed civilization! What we have now is not civilization! It's a civilized mirage of civilization but beneath the mirage and it's a system of tyrannical oppression and uncivilized people who engage in sexual immorality, destructive greed, and societal decay!

And don't ever call me an Incel! They're the most pathetic, loathsome, and stupid people in the world! I have interacted with everyone online! I decided to see what an Incel forum was like when Winston gave me a temporary ban and it was trash. I never saw such garbage on the internet than the trash that Incels posts. I get along better with Woke people than I do Incels! The Incels are the trash of the internet and lower than dirt! I even received a permanent ban because they were pathetic! Woke websites and White Supremacist websites never banned me! Even normie websites didn't ban me!

Don't group me in with that lot because I am not!

I don't have a clique and I never did!

You and anyone can call me a Heretic because that's what I am! A Heretic doesn't conform the System or to any of the Lesser Systems within the System!
Last edited by Tsar on April 15th, 2022, 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

publicduende wrote:
April 15th, 2022, 7:39 am
Cornfed wrote:
Would the regime have likely even have made him a reasonable offer? The reason a lot of young men are giving up on a working life is that there is no reasonable offer on the table.
I think a lot of young people nowadays are 1) lazy and 2) entitled. They want the path of minimum resistance, that is, the maximum result with the minimum effort. We both know life never quite works that way. You need to put 100 to get (maybe) 80.
You can't call people who aren't offered opportunity lazy or entitled. They're people who weren't given the opportunity to work with livable wages in a society with a realistic cost of living!

If someone told you that you could earn $8 per hour, 30 hours a week, with 2 weeks paid vacation, and you had a tax rate of 25% on your income, and the cost of living was $60,000 as a single person, and you could be fired at any time the employer wanted, would that be an attractive offer? You wouldn't be able to survive on that income!

That's wrong! There's a saying in finance or the business world that 20% of the effort gets 80% of the result! Anymore effort and the results are marginal at best!
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Cornfed wrote:
publicduende wrote:
April 15th, 2022, 6:42 am
You don't need to summon up the male genocide for someone like him. By his own admission, he never even tried getting a job, or even some skills that he could spend on a job market anywhere in the world. If he comes across (and maybe is) as a socially-awkward incel, I don't think "the regime" has anything to do with it. Some of these bullets wounds are definitely self-inflicted.
No, and I never got an offer! I even sent hundreds of applications to the lowest possible jobs! Grocery stores, fast food restaurants, and gas stations! Even they didn't want to hire me, no matter my education, and most didn't even bother to even send me a rejection! The grocery stores would hire high school girls! Once in awhile high school guys! Also, people who should be retired and enjoying retirement!

The entire West is a joke!

Also, I was never even offered any decent or good job!

Only 20% of the population at best can actually get decent jobs or good jobs!

There are people with PhDs in Astrophysics working as Barista's as Starbucks in America!

There are people with low wage jobs that are homeless and living in there car in California!

That's America for you! A place that's in total decay! There's no reasonable offers for everyone except the Top 20% and the Elites!

And let's not ignore the other facts. Society cannot function without offering men a worthy, good Female! It also cannot function with degeneracy and instability and ignorance!
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Tsar wrote:
April 15th, 2022, 8:15 am
No, and I never got an offer! I even sent hundreds of applications to the lowest possible jobs! Grocery stores, fast food restaurants, and gas stations! Even they didn't want to hire me, no matter my education, and most didn't even bother to even send me a rejection! The grocery stores would hire high school girls! Once in awhile high school guys! Also, people who should be retired and enjoying retirement!

The entire West is a joke!

Also, I was never even offered any decent or good job!

Only 20% of the population at best can actually get decent jobs or good jobs!

There are people with PhDs in Astrophysics working as Barista's as Starbucks in America!

There are people with low wage jobs that are homeless and living in there car in California!

That's America for you! A place that's in total decay! There's no reasonable offers for everyone except the Top 20% and the Elites!

And let's not ignore the other facts. Society cannot function without offering men a worthy, good Female! It also cannot function with degeneracy and instability and ignorance!
I understand your frustration but playing the victim won't help you. If you like computers/IT, try learning some web development tech stacks, like Javascript/TypeScript and PostgreSQL, and you will find a job in no time. You need to challenge yourself. Learn first, then you'll earn.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

publicduende wrote:
April 15th, 2022, 8:20 am
I understand your frustration but playing the victim won't help you. If you like computers/IT, try learning some web development tech stacks, like Javascript/TypeScript and PostgreSQL, and you will find a job in no time. You need to challenge yourself. Learn first, then you'll earn.
With respect, I don't agree with that advice. I can do that kind of stuff and I don't find it easy to get jobs in IT. I'm sure IT is great if/when you "make it" but that requires not just hard work but plenty of luck and probably the right social connections (and other bs to go through). When someone like me who has the inclination, skills, and enjoys software development (I do it as a hobby when there's no one around who will pay me!) finds entry into that industry prohibitive, I sure would not recommend it to someone who doesn't already have the inclination.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

publicduende wrote:
April 15th, 2022, 8:20 am
Eh, for the longest time the whorporate mantra on programmers has been "If they are over 25 don't hire them and if they are over 40 get rid of them". There aren't that many jobs anyway.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Cornfed wrote:
April 15th, 2022, 9:19 am
Eh, for the longest time the whorporate mantra on programmers has been "If they are over 25 don't hire them and if they are over 40 get rid of them". There aren't that many jobs anyway.
Nah, that's not true. I am almost 50 and still juggling as much work as I want to.

The issue actually is, old-school developers who know how to optimise for speed, concurrency/scalability, memory footprint, latency etc. are not only a dying species, they're no longer required. Back in my days if you wanted more CPU power, you learned how to use multiple threads without messing up.

Nowadays, you're probably using Python or Javascript, languages that only support one single processing stream at a time. If you want to scale that, you can run another "node" in the cloud (a "node" is a process ran by a web server, wrapped in a container, executed in a virtual machine on a physical server, hopefully on the same data center - that's about 4 levels of virtualisation away from a thread).

It's a win-win: kids with a year or two of Python or JavaScript experience can make $50-75K a year easily, and Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates get to be even richer, as everything is now hosted in their clouds.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

flowerthief00 wrote:
April 15th, 2022, 8:53 am
With respect, I don't agree with that advice. I can do that kind of stuff and I don't find it easy to get jobs in IT. I'm sure IT is great if/when you "make it" but that requires not just hard work but plenty of luck and probably the right social connections (and other bs to go through). When someone like me who has the inclination, skills, and enjoys software development (I do it as a hobby when there's no one around who will pay me!) finds entry into that industry prohibitive, I sure would not recommend it to someone who doesn't already have the inclination.
There are plenty of jobs available. Yes there's competition and yes one needs to be resourceful and smart in the way they connect to potential employers or clients. Without those qualities even people with 20 years of experience in hardcore C++ wouldn't be able to find a job.

@flowerthief00 interesting to know you're into IT. If you have a couple of years of experience in one of the big JS/TS environments (Node, React/Vue/Angular) and PostgreSQL, maybe MongoDB and one the popular middlewares (RabbitMQ, Kafka, Redis), then the question is not whether you can find a job, but how you can maximise your income.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

publicduende wrote:
April 15th, 2022, 11:13 am
There are plenty of jobs available. Yes there's competition and yes one needs to be resourceful and smart in the way they connect to potential employers or clients. Without those qualities even people with 20 years of experience in hardcore C++ wouldn't be able to find a job.
So do employers leave jobs open and lose a fortune while waiting for someone to, what, ride into their office on a unicycle juggling flaming bowling pins or something? Seems like a rather dysfunctional way of hiring people.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Cornfed wrote:
April 15th, 2022, 11:21 am
So do employers leave jobs open and lose a fortune while waiting for someone to, what, ride into their office on a unicycle juggling flaming bowling pins or something? Seems like a rather dysfunctional way of hiring people.
LOL that's not what I meant. Nowadays there are a few ways to stand out... Contribute to an open-source project, for instance. Or take some online courses that validate your knowledge on a specific tech stack or product. Or even work on a concise and straight-to-the-point one page version of your CV. Or, again, look at multiple job boards.

Recruitment agencies are still alive and kicking, but I got the impression that online hiring has been running circles around more traditional forms of hiring for at least half a decade.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Cornfed wrote:
April 15th, 2022, 11:21 am
It seems like it sometimes! :lol:

I bet you've noticed too that there are comparisons to be made between the dating market and the job market. Girl has a long list of expectations to screen out most everyone. Employer has a long list of expectations to screen out most everyone.

I don't blame men who walk away from either.
publicduende wrote:
April 15th, 2022, 11:13 am

@flowerthief00 interesting to know you're into IT. If you have a couple of years of experience in one of the big JS/TS environments (Node, React/Vue/Angular) and PostgreSQL, maybe MongoDB and one the popular middlewares (RabbitMQ, Kafka, Redis), then the question is not whether you can find a job, but how you can maximise your income.
Out of those I can check off Node, Angular, MongoDB, also .NET/C#, C++, and others, between 2-4 years experience apiece. And Python coming up on 10 years of experience I think? (mostly with Pygame, heh) Never been offered $50-75K though.

In fairness there's probably several reasons. It could be that I don't have the "smart and resourceful" qualities you mention. The fact that Hawaii didn't have much to offer in the way of IT opportunities could be a factor, too. Also, I'll readily admit that I have a low tolerance for bs. And I don't like being tested.

To give an example, just last night I had an interview with a software company in which the interviewer asked me to explain the meanings of certain keywords in C#. One year ago when I was actively working on a .NET/C# project I could have given the answer. But not now. Why would I need to retain in my head information that can be re-acquired with a one-minute search online? Which made me wonder, Why is he even asking this? Consequently, the employer was as unimpressed with me as I was with them.

I still think the best way to get work of any kind is through social connections. In fact, I've never had a job paying above minimum wage that was obtained any other way. The intangibles that CVs and interviews can at best only hint at...integrity, work ethic, the simple fact that you like a person enough to know that you could get along with him in the office...for those your employer has to know you in person or have a hot referral. Cold contacting employers online has always proved a waste of time, for me anyway.

Which returns us to the original topic. Despite his delusions when it comes to girls, I can totally believe Tsar when he says that cold applying for jobs didn't land him any. That has been my experience as well. My advice would be to keep asking around among your friends, and if you don't have enough friends then do whatever you can to make more. But don't it for girls! Do it for yourself.