Why do Filipinas always talk about their financial problems to us rather than about love and romance?!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Winston
Site Admin

Why do Filipinas always talk about their financial problems to us rather than about love and romance?!

Post by Winston »

I have an angry question. How come every girl I meet or go out with here only wants to talk about her financial problems and her need to find work and support her parents or kids, etc? They not interested in love or romance or relationship. Only in their financial problems, as if that's the most important thing in the universe?

If u were a foreign man in Angeles and u were seeking love and romance and relationship, would that annoy u too if all girls wants to talk about is their financial problems and the stress they feel from it? It's sickening and sad and irrelevant and annoying.

Are we supposed to be sympathetic and offer financial assistance to a girl we just met for 1 hour? What's their purpose in drowning us with their stress over financial problems? So annoying. Don't they care how we feel?

How come in Tagalog romance movies the couple never talks about money problems? Only about love and romance. But in real life women are obsessed with money and don't care about love? Why can't real women be like women in the movies?

Also why am I the only guy in Angeles who cares about love and romance and relationship? Other men here act like those things don't exist and don't matter. But isn't love and romance hardwired into our human DNA? If so how come I'm the only guy who seeks it or needs it here? Is it because I'm the only real human left and the rest are just NPCs with no soul or authenticity?

Any input?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why do Filipinas always talk about their money problems to us rather than about love and romance?!

Post by Winston »

Moreover the girls on walking street in Angeles city look greedy and unlikable and all they want is quick cash in exchange for an hour of lousy sex. It wasn't like that before. The quality of the girls has gone down drastically. Every guy I've talked to in Angeles agrees. The good girls are in the local area such as the area around Nepo mall. But they don't talk to foreigners much.

When I first came in 2006 the girls were very likable and fun and had good vibes. So I didn't mind paying them for sex. They usually liked to stay long time and stay all night too. Definitely not anymore.

Back in 2006 to 2012 the girls on walking street were nicer. They would stay all night and they had good vibe and attitude. So I didn't mind paying them. It was a positive and feel good experience. Not anymore. They have bad vibe now and are unlikable. They've changed so much.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why do Filipinas always talk about their money problems to us rather than about love and romance?!

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
July 8th, 2023, 4:34 pm
Also why am I the only guy in Angeles who cares about love and romance and relationship? Other men here act like those things don't exist and don't matter. But isn't love and romance hardwired into our human DNA? If so how come I'm the only guy who seeks it or needs it here? Is it because I'm the only real human left and the rest are just NPCs with no soul or authenticity?
You're in Angeles, the Sodom and Gomorrah of the Philippines. It's like some degenerate asking: "Am I the only guy in Sodom who cares about romance and relationships?" right before God comes down and smites him. You want romance, you want something genuine, you have to go elsewhere, away from places that have many foreigners. And you have to put the work in.

You're in a place known for low-class mercenary females, a place local man looking for love would rightfully stay clear of. Your problem is one of location, nothing else. If an American man wanted to find "love" inside America, would he go to Las Vegas to find it?
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
How come in Tagalog romance movies the couple never talks about money problems? Only about love and romance. But in real life women are obsessed with money and don't care about love? Why can't real women be like women in the movies?
Lets be real here, how many Tagalog romance movies take place in Angeles City between a porener in his fifties and a Filipina bar girl in her twenties? I mean c'mon man lets not be naive here. :D

I'm sure @publicduende is more than capable of backing me up on the issue of location being key. People don't generally eat where they shit, and Angeles is the nation's dirty little secret, it isn't a genuine place for genuine people to find genuine connections... it's a seedy, shady place full of degeneracy and going there with expectations of love and sweet girls is a recipe for disaster.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
July 8th, 2023, 4:36 pm
Moreover the girls on walking street in Angeles city look greedy and unlikable and all they want is quick cash in exchange for an hour of lousy sex.
When I first came in 2006 the girls were very likable and fun and had good vibes.
1-
What about changing your location to another city in the Philippines? Or even move on to another country?

2-
Times are changing, 2006 is not 2023 -, 17 years ago. Maybe changing for the better or changing to the worse....
And it's not only about the local girls, but also about the foreign men. You and I too of course are now 17 years older ... big difference, I need only to look in a mirror...
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
July 8th, 2023, 10:34 pm
Winston wrote:
Lets be real here, how many Tagalog romance movies take place in Angeles City between a porener in his fifties and a Filipina bar girl in her twenties? I mean c'mon man lets not be naive here. :D

I'm sure @publicduende is more than capable of backing me up on the issue of location being key. People don't generally eat where they shit, and Angeles is the nation's dirty little secret, it isn't a genuine place for genuine people to find genuine connections... it's a seedy, shady place full of degeneracy and going there with expectations of love and sweet girls is a recipe for disaster.
But Winston wants to prove his ideology. You go somewhere and you do not have to improve yourself but you get all the goodies. Otherwise it feels like work hard abroad. I had when I was younger a jacket with a logo on it 'WWW - World Wide Worker'. I was kind of proud being a Abroad Worker. Though it was only for a short while but free stuff is generally more addicting.

Winston is a solipsist anyway. He feels frustrated that the Angeles City holodeck does only provide the basic limited version if you do not put more money in it.

In Angeles city there are girls with normal jobs too but....
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

galii wrote:
July 8th, 2023, 10:59 pm
In Angeles city there are girls with normal jobs too but....
Of course, only a small part of women living in Los Angeles and in other Philippine cities too are actively into nightlife eager to meet foreigners.
Not every Filipina is poor - and to be poor as a young woman does not mean that such a girl is willing to offer sex against money.

Angeles City is not even such a large area, all together with smaller cities and villages around not even one million people.

I am most familiar with Cebu City, it's Metro area is now over 3 million people. However you cannot expect that desperately poor, young and beautiful romantic minded girls are running after you offering sex for some Pesos in return.
---------------------

My second home is in Pattaya, Thailand - same situation... girls you find along the beach and in bars are into easy money - but there are other girls too who are working just ordinary jobs in department stores, factories, hotels, laundry etc. - low income but not interested in any form of sex business, not with locals and not with foreign men.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Winston wrote:

In Romance movies the male actors I think look and are a bit different too. Just a guess.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Winston wrote:
If u were a foreign man in Angeles and u were seeking love and romance and relationship, would that annoy u too if all girls wants to talk about is their financial problems and the stress they feel from it? It's sickening and sad and irrelevant and annoying.
Instead of expecting others to give you what you want, why not think what you can do to give to others?

@Winston Maybe it's because you're around the wrong people? Have you tried other more wholesome activities with more honest people? Such as joining a bird-watching club, or a chess club, or a book club? I think those types of groups will have a mix of people who would be more loving and kind to be around?

Have you considered volunteering in the community? You may find more wholesome individuals.

Even spending an hour every day picking up trash alongside the roads would show how much you care.

I think what you're truly looking for is a more authentic and real connection with others who are like yourself. Charitable organizations.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
@MarcosZeitola not only me, but virtually every single well-meaning member of this forum has been giving him the same kind of advice, and for the best part of a decade. Me trying to convince @Winston that:
  1. Europe wasn't this kind of ideal multicultural melting pot where a 50-yo Winston could find his fit, and
  2. there is a lot of potential in the Philippines, as long as one avoids the obvious craphole and is serious about finding a good woman
were the reasons why Winston and I got into a quarrel and he eventually banned me.

I think everybody said everything he could say to bring him to reason. For all I love @Winston, it's kind of clear that his inability to move past the easy (but sterile) bar scene of AC is entirely due to him not wanting to take a step out of his comfort zone.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

publicduende wrote:
July 9th, 2023, 5:10 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
@MarcosZeitola not only me, but virtually every single well-meaning member of this forum has been giving him the same kind of advice, and for the best part of a decade. Me trying to convince @Winston that:
  1. Europe wasn't this kind of ideal multicultural melting pot where a 50-yo Winston could find his fit, and
  2. there is a lot of potential in the Philippines, as long as one avoids the obvious craphole and is serious about finding a good woman
were the reasons why Winston and I got into a quarrel and he eventually banned me.

I think everybody said everything he could say to bring him to reason. For all I love @Winston, it's kind of clear that his inability to move past the easy (but sterile) bar scene of AC is entirely due to him not wanting to take a step out of his comfort zone.
What is he going to talk to normal girls? He can't even talk to the people on the forum. When was the last time he had an interesting exchange with the members? He feels like he lives in a totally different planet. Calls people NPS's. I mean who wants to talk to somebody who calls you an NPC? So it is reasonable for him to pay for talk and other things.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Well since I am married and have spoken with Filipinas from or at church, who are sometimes married and muddle aged, or elderly, or teens...in the US... I cannot remember them talking about their financial problems, and probably not love and romance.

What do you look like? If you look like a 25 year old muscly model they might talk about live and romance. If you are fat and 50, their minds may not go there, but financial shortfalls can consume people's thinking so she may just share what is on her mind, especially if you have that rich foreign look.

But how many white girls mention words like love or romance on a first date.

You could try to build rapport by talking about your financial woes...'the payment on this Mercedes is eating me alive'.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

If there are enough girls in the Philippines who look like her, then I'm booking a one way ticket to the Philippines ASAP!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

kangarunner wrote:
July 9th, 2023, 8:36 am
If there are enough girls in the Philippines who look like her, then I'm booking a one way ticket to the Philippines ASAP!

I think you can find girls like that but not much tits and ass. I think for you the PH should be working. Alot of smiles are there.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

No offense to Winston Boss man, but I think he has stopped trying. He got too jaded, tired, and lazy. He is a "washed out old man" now.
I still mean no disrespect. Still love this site despite it's SQL crashes every two to three weeks...
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!