Why are young Taiwanese/NE Asian girls so soulless, empty, fake & impossible to connect with? See example here.

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Winston
Site Admin

Why are young Taiwanese/NE Asian girls so soulless, empty, fake & impossible to connect with? See example here.

Post by Winston »

@Lucas88 and @Pixel--Dude:

You mentioned that when you went to Japan before that you also found people there to be empty, soulless and impossible to connect with, since there's literally NOTHING to connect with. That's how I feel about Taiwanese too, but for some reason it's taboo to say anything negative about Taiwan, because the US media says that Taiwan is our ally and so you are only allowed to say good things about it, because it's a democracy that allows America to control it. So stupid.

But anyway, I wanted to show you something. While watching vegetarian cooking videos in Chinese and showing them to my mom (because she's into that stuff), I found one that's very revealing. See below. Watch the second half of this video below. Notice this Taiwanese girl who after cooking vegan chicken rice, sits down to talk to her boyfriend or male friend. Notice when they talk together that they seem VERY soulless, empty, fake, artificial, like they are in a different dimension that we cannot enter or interact with. They also look cold and distant, like you can never connect with them or feel any real camaraderie with them. No true human touch. Look at their eyes too. It's like they are pure NPCs with nothing there. Do you see what I mean? This is a very revealing example of what I mean that you can see for yourself.

Do you see what I mean @Lucas88? Imagine if you were sitting across the table from them. Would you vibe with them or connect with them at all? Wouldn't you feel kind of weird or awkward like they are from a different reality that you don't connect with? Like some artificial dimension full of NPCs? lol

How the F do people connect with people like that? I don't get it. As you said the people in Mainland China are different, more normal and human and down to earth and easier to connect with. But Western media never says anything good about China, so you aren't supposed to say that and aren't supposed to tell the truth about that. So stupid.

I've asked Western men with Taiwanese wives before, how the hell they can connect with them since they are so empty, soulless, and cold, but they usually get weirded out and have no reply because that is a taboo question that normal people never ask. lol

@publicduende and @MarcosZeitola watch the second half of the video above. Do you see what I mean? Imagine you were sitting across the table from them. Would you vibe with them or connect with them at all? Don't they look very inhuman and artificial? lol. How the F are you supposed to connect with them? Why does no one have an answer? Do you see my point? In Europe, you wouldn't see people like that right? At least not to that extreme.

Only @momopi knows how to connect with Taiwanese people like that. But he doesn't post here anymore.

What I've noticed is that people who like Taiwan and think it's "very friendly" tend to be VERY SUPERFICIAL and the type of people that are willing to LIE to be polite and go along to get along. Not people like me or most of us.

However, there are some here like @WilliamSmith who claim to like Taiwanese people. To him I ask: How the F do you vibe with them or connect with them? As you can see in the video above, they are super empty and soulless and artificial, not natural or human at all. No soul at all. How the F do you connect with that? Can you explain? How come others can but I can't? What's the problem? How can you possibly like people like this whom if they were in front of you would make you feel awkward and weird and ignore you? They tend to ignore me and shun me as if I don't exist, because I'm not fake, artificial, and soulless like they are.

So am I the weirdo or are they? Many would say there is something wrong with me, but why? Just because I have a soul and am authentic, doesn't mean there is something wrong with me right? Aren't mainstream superficial people who say that Satanic and twisted? If so then they are the weirdos, not me right? Why does the majority always have to be right? That's a fallacy of liberal democracy of course.

Can you answer honestly @WilliamSmith?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Why are young Taiwanese/NE Asian girls so soulless, empty, fake & impossible to connect with? See example here.

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

@Winston

Why do you still care if some plastic Taiwanese b*tches are fake or not? :? You been asking that since 2011.
You are not going to "bang" them anyway. and you said it yourself. Asians are troglodytes.
Last edited by Natural_Born_Cynic on September 8th, 2023, 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why are young Taiwanese/NE Asian girls so soulless, empty, fake & impossible to connect with? See example here.

Post by Winston »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
September 8th, 2023, 11:44 am
@Winston

Why do you still care if some plastic Taiwanese b*tches are fake or not? :? You been asking that since 2011.
Oh yeah, since you are Korean American and a freethinker, I forgot to tag you above. What do you think? Do you see what I mean? Watch the video above and tell me if you see what I mean.

I care because modern culture says that if you don't connect with people like that, then there's something wrong with you. But how do you connect with girls who are totally empty and soulless like that? There's literally NOTHING there. Do you see my point? Why is this such a hard question that everyone dodges? What's the problem? So how do men with Taiwanese girlfriends or wives connect with them? How do normal people connect with them? Are we not normal like they are? Are we supposed to be NPCs and have no soul and be totally fake? I don't understand. Do you? What's the problem here?

And why am I the only one with guts to ask this taboo question? If you ask this question on any other forum, you would be seen as a total freak and anomaly. Why? WTF is going on? That's what I want to know.

Yes I've been asking this question since 2011. But why does no one have an answer and treat my question as non-existent and as a total freak question that doesn't exist? WTF?!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Winston wrote:
September 8th, 2023, 11:48 am
September 8th, 2023, 11:44 am
@Winston

Oh yeah, since you are Korean American and a freethinker, I forgot to tag you above. What do you think? Do you see what I mean? Watch the video above and tell me if you see what I mean.

I care because modern culture says that if you don't connect with people like that, then there's something wrong with you. But how do you connect with girls who are totally empty and soulless like that? There's literally NOTHING there. Do you see my point? Why is this such a hard question that everyone dodges? What's the problem? So how do men with Taiwanese girlfriends or wives connect with them? How do normal people connect with them? Are we not normal like they are? Are we supposed to be NPCs and have no soul and be totally fake? I don't understand. Do you? What's the problem here?

And why am I the only one with guts to ask this taboo question? If you ask this question on any other forum, you would be seen as a total freak and anomaly. Why? WTF is going on? That's what I want to know.

Yes I've been asking this question since 2011. But why does no one have an answer and treat my question as non-existent and as a total freak question that doesn't exist? WTF?!
Well you said it yourself. Asians are troglodytes. :D You have answered your own question in the past.

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=36725

Winston
I've noticed some disturbing ugly truths about asia. Most asians are troglodytes. Very primitive and small minded. All they can do is work and follow and conform and worship money. They cannot think for themselves or be orginal or come up with new ideas. They do not even ponder the mysteries of existence. Thus they never grow or evolve. Even most of my taiwanese cousins who grew up in america are like that. This is true for the bulk majority of asians. Except for the ones on this forum of course.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Winston wrote:
September 8th, 2023, 11:38 am

You mentioned that when you went to Japan before that you also found people there to be empty, soulless and impossible to connect with, since there's literally NOTHING to connect with. That's how I feel about Taiwanese too, but for some reason it's taboo to say anything negative about Taiwan, because the US media says that Taiwan is our ally and so you are only allowed to say good things about it, because it's a democracy that allows America to control it. So stupid.

But anyway, I wanted to show you something. While watching vegetarian cooking videos in Chinese and showing them to my mom (because she's into that stuff), I found one that's very revealing. See below. Watch the second half of this video below. Notice this Taiwanese girl who after cooking vegan chicken rice, sits down to talk to her boyfriend or male friend. Notice when they talk together that they seem VERY soulless, empty, fake, artificial, like they are in a different dimension that we cannot enter or interact with. They also look cold and distant, like you can never connect with them or feel any real camaraderie with them. No true human touch. Look at their eyes too. It's like they are pure NPCs with nothing there. Do you see what I mean? This is a very revealing example of what I mean that you can see for yourself.

Do you see what I mean @Lucas88? Imagine if you were sitting across the table from them. Would you vibe with them or connect with them at all? Wouldn't you feel kind of weird or awkward like they are from a different reality that you don't connect with? Like some artificial dimension full of NPCs? lol
I know exactly what you mean, @Winston. When I was in Japan, I found the majority of people superficial, socially inhibited, emotionally stunted, and just impossible to have a normal adult conversation with. Almost none of my interactions with them felt real. It was as though they were constantly acting and reading from a script. In the end, I just couldn't stand living in Japan anymore, always felt empty and alienated, and decided to leave after just one year.

What you say about location and social life is 100% true. I'm literally unable to socialize in some cultures (e.g., UK and Japan) yet make friends easily and enjoy a vibrant social life in others (e.g., Spain and Latin America).

The cultures of the world are radically different and each type or cluster appeals to a particular type of personality. I myself am a sincere, expressive, passionate and somewhat wild person and so I naturally gravitate towards places like Spain and Latin America where I can for the most part be as expressive and wild as I like without running the risk of being regarded as a "weirdo" or ostracized. In the UK and Japan, however, I just can't be myself and always feel restricted and inhibited. I'm unable to act fake or feign politeness or limit myself to the received ideas of a narrow and highly conformist society. I'm too real, genuine, spontaneous and effusive for that type of society.

I'm not particularly racist, but I have to agree with your assessment of Asian people: many of them strike me as "troglodytes" too despite their purportedly high average IQs. No hatred though. I'm just being honest about my perceptions after living in Asia myself.

But Winston, you're totally unlike any other Asian I've met. During our 3 hour-long phone conversation last night, you had a completely different vibe and seemed much more like a European - especially an open and intellectual type.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Lucas88 wrote:
September 8th, 2023, 3:02 pm
Winston wrote:

I know exactly what you mean, @Winston. When I was in Japan, I found the majority of people superficial, socially inhibited, emotionally stunted, and just impossible to have a normal adult conversation with. Almost none of my interactions with them felt real. It was as though they were constantly acting and reading from a script. In the end, I just couldn't stand living in Japan anymore, always felt empty and alienated, and decided to leave after just one year.

What you say about location and social life is 100% true. I'm literally unable to socialize in some cultures (e.g., UK and Japan) yet make friends easily and enjoy a vibrant social life in others (e.g., Spain and Latin America).

The cultures of the world are radically different and each type or cluster appeals to a particular type of personality. I myself am a sincere, expressive, passionate and somewhat wild person and so I naturally gravitate towards places like Spain and Latin America where I can for the most part be as expressive and wild as I like without running the risk of being regarded as a "weirdo" or ostracized. In the UK and Japan, however, I just can't be myself and always feel restricted and inhibited. I'm unable to act fake or feign politeness or limit myself to the received ideas of a narrow and highly conformist society. I'm too real, genuine, spontaneous and effusive for that type of society.

I'm not particularly racist, but I have to agree with your assessment of Asian people: many of them strike me as "troglodytes" too despite their purportedly high average IQs. No hatred though. I'm just being honest about my perceptions after living in Asia myself.

But Winston, you're totally unlike any other Asian I've met. During our 3 hour-long phone conversation last night, you had a completely different vibe and seemed much more like a European - especially an open and intellectual type.
What about me? Am I a troglodytes too? :(

Haha! just joking with you. :lol:

Korean culture is the same as Japan's except lot of people are into "materialism", "status", "lookism" and stepping on someone else to get ahead, lot of backstabbing, scheming, aggressive, and repressive culture. Shit, no wonder the Korean birthrate is the lowest in the entire world. Who the F*ck wants to have children in that sh*thole.

The irony is that only clueless white people like David Carradine and others are into "Eastern Spirituality" ,but the Asians themselves doesn't give a f*ck about "Eastern Spirituality" at all and embrace "Western degeneracy". Think about it. If Asians have embraced "Eastern Spirituality" , their countries wouldn't turn into a repressive hypercompetitive, shiny, plastic sh*thole as it is today. There would be more Asians like Winston coming out and being successful and Taiwan and Japan wouldn't be a cold and anti social place.

All that talk about Bushido, Confucianism, harmonious relationship and others are just load of crap and lip-service that other Asians say to just to feel "good" about themselves. None of them actually practice what they preach.

Like you, I feel fish out of water in South Korea and the United States. I vibe well with Latinos, and Southern European people. I think their
laid back culture is much more accommodating and more fitting than the Asian culture. I also like their art, architecture, language, and cuisine.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

September 8th, 2023, 3:22 pm
No. You're quite unlike most of the Asians who I've met too. No wonder you don't feel happy among other Koreans and Korean-Americans. :(

While I do tend to find (East) Asians robotic, NPC-like and troglodytic, there are certainly outliers and Asians who I find cool and interesting. These include our esteemed leader @Winston, the venerable @Dr. Chen, and yourself the prolific anti-Korean HA poster @Natural_Born_Cynic. 8)
The irony is that only clueless white people like David Carradine and others are into "Eastern Spirituality" ,but the Asians themselves doesn't give a f*ck about "Eastern Spirituality" at all and embrace "Western degeneracy". Think about it. If Asians have embraced "Eastern Spirituality" , their countries wouldn't turn into a repressive hypercompetitive, shiny, plastic sh*thole as it is today. There would be more Asians like Winston coming out and being successful and Taiwan and Japan wouldn't be a cold and anti social place.

All that talk about Bushido, Confucianism, harmonious relationship and others are just load of crap and lip-service that other Asians say to just to feel "good" about themselves. None of them actually practice what they preach.
When Westerners show appreciation for "Eastern spirituality", don't they usually explore the Indic and Tibetan side of things such as Sanatana Dharma, Buddhism, Yoga and Tantra?

I rarely hear Westerners talking about or practicing Daoism, Confucianism or Shinto (i.e., indigenous East Asian religions and philosophies), although if you dig deeper into the more esoteric nooks of Chinese spirituality, you find Chinese inner alchemy and practices that are similar to the pranayana and Kundalini practices of India.

But even in India most people don't really practice any kind of real spirituality except for some gurus and monks at ashrams. India too is steeped in modernity and full of materialism. I think that in any country only a small number of people are suited for genuine occult practice - things like serious Yoga practice, Kundalini and inner alchemy. Genuine occult practice requires extreme discipline, an iron will and perseverance, all qualities largely antithetical to the spirit of modernity with its emphasis on crass materialism.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Lucas88 wrote:
September 8th, 2023, 4:11 pm
No. You're quite unlike most of the Asians who I've met too. No wonder you don't feel happy among other Koreans and Korean-Americans. :(

While I do tend to find (East) Asians robotic, NPC-like and troglodytic, there are certainly outliers and Asians who I find cool and interesting. These include our esteemed leader @Winston, the venerable @Dr. Chen, and yourself the prolific anti-Korean HA poster @Natural_Born_Cynic. 8)

When Westerners show appreciation for "Eastern spirituality", don't they usually explore the Indic and Tibetan side of things such as Sanatana Dharma, Buddhism, Yoga and Tantra?

I rarely hear Westerners talking about or practicing Daoism, Confucianism or Shinto (i.e., indigenous East Asian religions and philosophies), although if you dig deeper into the more esoteric nooks of Chinese spirituality, you find Chinese inner alchemy and practices that are similar to the pranayana and Kundalini practices of India.

But even in India most people don't really practice any kind of real spirituality except for some gurus and monks at ashrams. India too is steeped in modernity and full of materialism. I think that in any country only a small number of people are suited for genuine occult practice - things like serious Yoga practice, Kundalini and inner alchemy. Genuine occult practice requires extreme discipline, an iron will and perseverance, all qualities largely antithetical to the spirit of modernity with its emphasis on crass materialism.
I was just joking with my troglodytic question. :D

And your the first Englishman I met who hates his own country and culture. But It's ok, I don't like mine either.
It's true. I never met any East Asian who thinks as same as Our dear Leader Winston Wu. None, Zero.
I'm a Latin/Creative Soul in an Asian body. I'm warm, creative, honest, passionate, flexible, open minded and friendly, but other Koreans are cold and closed off. Most of them are selfish little backstabbing c*nts or robotic as hell. I call them "Human Walls" because they are dense and closed off like a wall.

Well, yes. What do you expect? Most people in India and other South Asian countries are dirt poor and live off $5 a day. They got to work to survive and feed their large families. The only Indians or South Asians who has time for spiritual pursuits are the ones who are tied by a religious organization for life and those who don't have to work for their subsidence level existence.

Westerners who has too much time in their hands and money in their pockets practice "South Asian Indian spirituality" because they want to seem much better than anyone else. They are doing it to feed their huge egos and make them feel morally superior than their peers. Those people are called "Liberals" in America. That's how I see it. Fakers and phonies. In contrast, Asians themselves doesn't give a sh*t about stuff like that.
Even in Wealthy Japan, Taiwan, Korea, and East Coast of China, very few people practice their ancient form of spirituality. Most of them embrace
Western degenerate thinking without questioning such as "Feminism, Materialism, climbing the corporate ladder, lookism, crony capitalism, Social Justice, LGBTQ propaganda, etc".
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
@publicduende and @MarcosZeitola watch the second half of the video above. Do you see what I mean? Imagine you were sitting across the table from them. Would you vibe with them or connect with them at all? Don't they look very inhuman and artificial? lol. How the F are you supposed to connect with them? Why does no one have an answer? Do you see my point? In Europe, you wouldn't see people like that right? At least not to that extreme.
I don't know, @Winston, the girl's mannerism looks quite genuine to me, considering there's a camera pointing to her and the whole setup is staged. Not that she is required great actorial skills to make a vlog entry about cook something and eating it with a friend.

I have never been to Taiwan (although I hope to go there soon) but, from what I read and understood, their culture is at the intersection of the Chinese and Japanese. They look Chinese and speak and write a Chinese dialect. Yet, culturally, they have a sense of discipline, precision and fairness that is much closer to the Japanese. They had 50 years of Japanese colonisation and when Japan got defeated after WW2, Chinese General Chiang Kai-shek moved to Taiwan and took over. Chiang Kai-shek had received military trained in Japan and was a believer in the socialist-democratic model implemented by Imperial Japan. He did nothing to uproot the Japanese cultural traits from the island and, in fact, had cordial relationships with Japan.

Back to your point, where do you see the soulless, artificial behaviour? I don't see any.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Last month I was on vacation in Australia and cold-approached a lady who turned out to be a Taiwanese flight attendant. I was cold-approaching just to see how a casual social interaction would turn out, rather than actually hitting on her. I'm tall, in shape, about 30, and don't give off creep vibes (at least I hope), so she didn't try to run away from me.

The conversation was pretty free-flowing and mostly natural, but sometimes a bit stifled.

She was obsessed with selfies and posting photos of herself on Instagram, so I had fun photographing her for an entire hour. Literally hundreds of shots. That was fun!

However, she would only give me her Instagram. I messaged her, but she never replied. Oh well. Back to Southeast Asian ladies.

Still, I couldn't believe that I had cold-approached a hot Taiwanese lady just like that for the first-time in my life. But then again, flight attendants are used to talking to hundreds of strangers everyday.

And to answer Winston's original concern: Yes, at the end of the day, she was kind of fake and difficult to connect with.