Problems With Being An Empath

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Problems With Being An Empath

Post by fschmidt »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
October 27th, 2023, 4:47 pm
Have you guys ever been let down by someone you trusted and this pushed you further into misanthropy? Have you ever been betrayed or disappointed and tried to rationalise shitty behaviour or make excuses for people who just, for lack of a better word, turned out to be total cunts whose behaviour cannot be reconciled or rationalised. Share your thoughts.
Yes, and I think this is the core factor for deep misanthropy. Everyone I trusted from modern cultue screwed me over (except those who went crazy or killed themselves). My best friend from childhood chased my wife and talked shit about me behind my back. My various business partners from modern culture all screwed me one way or another. Of the 2 recent ones, one was a programmer who followed modern programming into complete depravity. Another was a marketing guy who preferred pursuing fantasies to real sales. I no longer work with modern scum. I don't know a single member of modern culture who I wouldn't gladly shoot if there weren't legal consequences.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
One of the problems with being an empath is that often when people commit transgression against you you will often try to excuse that behaviour or justify it in some way so that it makes sense. Obviously as someone empathic towards others you cannot reconcile or relate to shitty behaviour which is so alien to an empath, so you justify it by thinking stuff like: "Maybe they acted this way because X,Y,Z!" Such rationalisation of shitty behaviour is normal for an empath because they cannot relate to solipsistic ways of thinking.

Lately I've realised that shitty behaviour cannot or should not be justified or rationalised in any way, shape or form. Sometimes, even as an empath you have to realise that someone doesn't necessarily behave badly towards you because they had a bad upbringing, or they have been through a lot, or have had bad relationships with women etc... some people just behave poorly because simply put they are degenerate scum and absolute soulless cunts! There is no reason to apply too much rationalisation here. Accept people are f***ing shit in general and you won't be disappointed when people inevitably let you down.

What do you guys think?
@Lucas88
@Winston
@galii
@fschmidt
@MarcosZeitola
@publicduende
@willymonfrete
@WanderingProtagonist

Have you guys ever been let down by someone you trusted and this pushed you further into misanthropy? Have you ever been betrayed or disappointed and tried to rationalise shitty behaviour or make excuses for people who just, for lack of a better word, turned out to be total cunts whose behaviour cannot be reconciled or rationalised. Share your thoughts.
I have been betrayed plenty of time, but seeing world leaders also betray their own people cause me to build hatred and angry. Like I wanted to believe that a woman could govern her people, so I put trust in Meloni despite I'm not even Italian or from Italy. I just wanted to believe she truly gave a shit about the people of Italy during a time when leaders everywhere are selling out and betraying their own people...Then what does she do? She lets a small Island get flooded with hordes of African men, throws up her arm and smiles like it's funny what she did and made every single Italian hate her fake lying ass. .

Then there is the never ending failure and I often feel like I'll never get anywhere in life. Some people buy into the belief that they have to be "tolerant" and love everyone because the world has no place for any type of hatred...But I say they are wrong. Hatred isn't entirely all bad, and it's not possible to love everyone either. Me personally I just strongly dislike certain people and that's never going to change.
I have had trust issues a lot in my life, it's obvious that a lot of people don't trust their own government. And even though my father was abusive toward me with physical violence I didn't develop hate for him because I barely got to know who he was.

I don't know what kind of person I would be right now if I was living somewhere else. The world is very different from how it use to be. If I got to travel someplace that wasn't being intentionally destroyed by leftism and Jewish elites. I'm sure I can pick out a place and settle there and find some peace of mind. But overall I have very little contact with people at all anymore, so my life is just lonely and rife with bitterness.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on October 30th, 2023, 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

fschmidt wrote:
October 27th, 2023, 9:38 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
Yes, and I think this is the core factor for deep misanthropy. Everyone I trusted from modern cultue screwed me over (except those who went crazy or killed themselves). My best friend from childhood chased my wife and talked shit about me behind my back. My various business partners from modern culture all screwed me one way or another. Of the 2 recent ones, one was a programmer who followed modern programming into complete depravity. Another was a marketing guy who preferred pursuing fantasies to real sales. I no longer work with modern scum. I don't know a single member of modern culture who I wouldn't gladly shoot if there weren't legal consequences.
I'm sorry that happened to you. No wonder you're so misanthropic. For the most part people can be solipsistic assholes who only care about themselves. But in your opinion is this a product of nature or nurture? Are people just naturally pieces of shit who are incapable of maintaining basic relationships? Or is this something instilled into people through modern society and the values promoted in such a society?

I blame capitalism, the reason why is because they instil this cutthroat dog eat dog ethos into children at a young age. The idea that getting ahead is the most important thing is pushed heavily throughout school years and I think unless you're smart enough to break free of this programming then you're going to carry those values into adulthood which means trying to f**k your friend's wife is just you getting ahead, f***ing over your business partner and friend is just you getting ahead. Etc. See what I mean?

@WanderingProtagonist
@NPCslammer
@yick

Don't be offended or upset guys, but I'm tempted to move everything following WP's post into a separate thread as the whole thread has been derailed by this back and forth. I'm not sure where I'll put it (I may just end up leaving it here) but I'll let you know if I want to move it elsewhere.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
November 2nd, 2023, 1:33 am
I'm sorry that happened to you. No wonder you're so misanthropic. For the most part people can be solipsistic assholes who only care about themselves. But in your opinion is this a product of nature or nurture? Are people just naturally pieces of shit who are incapable of maintaining basic relationships? Or is this something instilled into people through modern society and the values promoted in such a society?
All of these cases were a result of changing culture. And these changes happened when these people were adults. People truly are herd animals. Even I am somewhat guilty, at least in my programming. I was following programming trends until one day I thought "what the f**k am I doing" and critically reconsidered my ideas about programming, and realized that programmers were going in the wrong direction. I guess most people never do this and just follow the herd into the abyss.
I blame capitalism, the reason why is because they instil this cutthroat dog eat dog ethos into children at a young age. The idea that getting ahead is the most important thing is pushed heavily throughout school years and I think unless you're smart enough to break free of this programming then you're going to carry those values into adulthood which means trying to f**k your friend's wife is just you getting ahead, f***ing over your business partner and friend is just you getting ahead. Etc. See what I mean?
No. Capitalism just means economic freedom, nothing more. The most moral societies in history were all capitalistic. Read The Protestant Ethic and the "Spirit" of Capitalism.