Invasion of Europe

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
galii
Experienced Poster

Re: Problems With Being An Empath

Post by galii »

I have to say serpentza is full of shit. I guess the Chinese space station is made of tofu according to him.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

yick wrote:
November 2nd, 2023, 12:30 am
NPCslammer wrote:
November 1st, 2023, 7:21 pm

Blah blah blah, “We are on site happier abroad.” Yeah, and you’ll notice the forum owner himself has posts about everything from flat earth to fake moon landings to New Age religion, politics etc etc etc.

Which has ruined his forum for the worse, he was going to change it to some daft new age conspiracy theorist forum but we all said we would walk and he changed his mind on it.
When you start a new topic here there are a multitude of subjects that you can post on, so to act like you have to stay on the happier abroad topic is hilarious.

But you have never done it the once, you boring boring boring f***ing twat.
Who are you exactly? Oh that’s right a butt hurt snowflake nobody that can’t handle a little racism. You should probably concerned less about racism and more about migrants rioting, acting like monkeys, raping women, and acting like they own the countries they are guests in. But you don’t because you’re a worthless ignorant fool who just wants to stick his micro peen in cheap poon and act like he’s an expert at something. You’re a sexpat nobody.
I have never paid for sex in my life, as in ever.
And you’re wrong because I am abroad,

I will quote you from the post previous to this.

But back to what you were saying. I believe in less crappy abroad, but not really happier abroad. If I wanted to travel it would be for the purpose of seeing more of the world before it all burns.

You are nothing, but a lying cunt. You have contradicted yourself in the space of two posts.

and it’s better than it was the U.S., but it’s not fantastic enough that I’m gonna do a big song and dance about how wonderful it is every single day as if it anywhere in the world is paradise. You on the other hand a British loser, lives in China and still comes here to whine about how depressing Britain is. What a hypocritical sack of dog crap. No one wants to hear you whining and moaning about your former country, which I’m sure is better off without a miserable little bastard like yourself.
Yeah, I am a 'British loser in China' because I am sat at home whinging about how shit my life is because of other people, you don't have the basics of what it takes to do anything about it - you f***ing deadbeat.
“I remember a poster who had been blaming us for painting life abroad….” Blah blah blah. You are an incredible bore. No one cares what you think. If I wanted to hear about an expat in China and his thoughts, which I don’t, it would be Serpentza, who can shit more interesting and informative topics than you could if your life depended on it.
Of course you would listen to serpentza because he is a wanker like you. He used to be good once but of course he turned into a bitter wanker whinging and crying so of course it is natural you would want to listen to him and have a crying wankfest about how miserable your lives are.
“Yeah, what are you going to do about it.” Actually Wandering Protagonist was listening, while you butted in like an the obnoxious retard that you are. And judging by the millions of people that are pissed off about illegal immigration and migration who sometimes successfully elect PRESIDENTS and Prime Ministers to deport the invaders, it’s pretty hilarious that you act like I’m the only one who thinks like this. But you are a complete retard, so it’s not surprising. Run along now, child, and play with your toys.
Oh, your answer is your vote every five years :lol: and as they say, there is a sucker born every minute.
“Which has ruined the forum for the worse”.
Which is your opinion and amounts to what exactly? That’s right nothing.

“Which you have never done once”. So what, p***y boy?

“You have contracted yourself in the space of two posts”.

Right because one can’t travel from the place they relocated to, ACTUAL dumbf**king cunt.

“Yeah, I’m a British loser in China”

Actually you were whinging. Talking about how depressing the buildings were in the UK in a thread with Pixel Dude, You should have petitioned the government to paint flowers and unicorns on it. Maybe then it wouldn’t make you so depressed, you big f**king p***y.

“Of course you would listen to Serpentza he’s a big wanker like you.” Bwahahahahah, Yeah I really don’t give two shits what your opinion is about that. Since he’s got 1.5 million subscribers, and you’re just a whiny little beeotch on happier abroad.

“Your answer is to vote”.
No, actually my answer was to enjoy seeing the people suffer the consequences of what they voted for. I’m sorry that you’re an illiterate moron, and missed that part. Congratulations on your journey to literacy, cupcake.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

NPCslammer wrote:
November 2nd, 2023, 12:59 am

Right because one can’t travel from the place they relocated to, ACTUAL dumbf**king cunt.
You have been nowhere and done nothing. Boring boring boring twat

Actually you were whinging. Talking about how depressing the buildings were in the UK in a thread with Pixel Dude, You should have petitioned the government to paint flowers and unicorns on it. Maybe then it wouldn’t make you so depressed, you big f**king p***y.
And I left - what did you do, sit there, did nothing, blame everyone else - what an absolute deadbeat.
“Of course you would listen to Serpentza he’s a big wanker like you.” Bwahahahahah, Yeah I really don’t give two shits what your opinion is about that. Since he’s got 1.5 million subscribers, and you’re just a whiny little beeotch on happier abroad.
1.5 million wankers like you and him.
No, actually my answer was to enjoy seeing the people suffer the consequences of what they voted for. I’m sorry that you’re an illiterate moron, and missed that part. Congratulations on your journey to literacy, cupcake.
'Thailand and the Phillipines, Thailand and the Philippines that is all people can talk about, why can't the talk about racism like me and that black people are to blame for my miserable, ratshit existence waaaaaaaaaah, waaaaaaaaaaaah' :lol:

You f***ing pathetic arsehole, you're a disgrace to your ancestors.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

yick wrote:
November 2nd, 2023, 1:04 am
NPCslammer wrote:
November 2nd, 2023, 12:59 am

You have been nowhere and done nothing. Boring boring boring twat

And I left - what did you do, sit there, did nothing, blame everyone else - what an absolute deadbeat.
1.5 million wankers like you and him.
'Thailand and the Phillipines, Thailand and the Philippines that is all people can talk about, why can't the talk about racism like me and that black people are to blame for my miserable, ratshit existence waaaaaaaaaah, waaaaaaaaaaaah' :lol:

You f***ing pathetic arsehole, you're a disgrace to your ancestors.
“You have been nowhere and done nothing”

Yaaaaaaawn Another baseless claim by a whiny little British p***y in China.

“And I left what did you do”.

Yeah, you left and you’re still complaining and moaning about it like a little beeotch.

“1.5 million yankers” Again, remind me why I should care about the opinion of a whiny deadbeat in China?

“Wahhh why can’t they talk about racism like me and that black people are to blame blah blah.” Yep, I’m a racist. Go cry about it, manlet with a vagina.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

NPCslammer wrote:
November 2nd, 2023, 1:27 am

You have been nowhere and done nothing and black people are to blame for your shitty life.

p***y - I would knock you into the middle of next week, you syphillis ridden shitehawk.

Yeah, you left and you’re still complaining and moaning about it like a little beeotch.
Why, where are these complaints of 'abroad' you speak of?
“1.5 million yankers” Again, remind me why I should care about the opinion of a whiny deadbeat in China?

“Wahhh why can’t they talk about racism like me and that black people are to blame blah blah.” Yep, I’m a racist. Go cry about it, manlet with a vagina.
You are a racist who admits that the black people have power over your life and that is why you are miserable, see ya, wouldn't want to be ya. :lol:
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

yick wrote:
November 2nd, 2023, 1:33 am
NPCslammer wrote:

You have been nowhere and done nothing and black people are to blame for your shitty life.

p***y - I would knock you into the middle of next week, you syphillis ridden shitehawk.

You are a racist who admits that the black people have power over your life and that is why you are miserable, see ya, wouldn't want to be ya. :lol:
“p***y I would knock you out.”

No you wouldn’t because I would just run you over. If we were in the U.S. with the gun rights and everything you can figure out what would happen. And I’d be sure to shovel plenty of dog shit on where it belongs, ya big mouthed p***y boy.

“What are these complaints you’re speaking of.”

Now acting like you don’t know what we were talking about. Liar much, ya worthless piss stain in China.

“You are a racist who admits black people have power over you.”

Bwahahaha, That’s the best line you can come up with? You poor little sad sack of shit.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

NPCslammer wrote:
November 2nd, 2023, 1:59 am
yick wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:

No you wouldn’t because I would just run you over. If we were in the U.S. with the gun rights and everything you can figure out what would happen. And I’d be sure to shovel plenty of dog shit on where it belongs, ya big mouthed p***y boy.

Now acting like you don’t know what we were talking about. Liar much, ya worthless piss stain in China.

Bwahahaha, That’s the best line you can come up with? You poor little sad sack of shit.
This is why I said, Yick is bored. As for me I'm all out of things to say now. So I don't know what to add to this.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
November 2nd, 2023, 3:14 am
NPCslammer wrote:
yick wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:

This is why I said, Yick is bored. As for me I'm all out of things to say now. So I don't know what to add to this.
Like clockwork, the trolling dipshit tried to butt in. But it didn’t work out so well for him.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

NPCslammer wrote:
November 2nd, 2023, 3:19 am
NPCslammer wrote:
yick wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:

Like clockwork, the trolling dipshit tried to butt in. But it didn’t work out so well for him.
You are a cunt - you are going to run me over with your living accommodation you utter utter cunt.

There is nothing where I have written my life is crap abroad, I have a great life - lay off the crack pipe.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

NPCslammer wrote:
yick wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:

I am not bored, I have just been a member of this board for far too long just to walk away, be well friend, you're OK.

You're right, I do suck sometimes. :lol:
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

yick wrote:
November 2nd, 2023, 3:34 am
NPCslammer wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:
yick wrote:

You are a cunt - you are going to run me over with your living accommodation you utter utter cunt.

There is nothing where I have written my life is crap abroad, I have a great life - lay off the crack pipe.

Oh the little manlet with vagina is still big mad. We both know you just got owned you little piss stain. :lol: :lol: :lol:
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

NPCslammer wrote:
November 2nd, 2023, 3:47 am
yick wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:

Oh the little manlet with vagina is still big mad. We both know you just got owned you little piss stain. :lol: :lol: :lol:
You own nothing, the only thing you own is your car/accomodation - have fun sleeping in the front seat with your mangy dog lying next to you, fuckwit.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

yick wrote:
November 2nd, 2023, 4:06 am
NPCslammer wrote:
yick wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:

You own nothing, the only thing you own is your car/accomodation - have fun sleeping in the front seat with your mangy dog lying next to you, fuckwit.
Have fun being a whiny little piss stain in China that acts like his opinions are worth more than dog crap. :lol: :lol:
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

NPCslammer wrote:
November 2nd, 2023, 4:13 am
yick wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:
yick wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:

Have fun being a whiny little piss stain in China that acts like his opinions are worth more than dog crap. :lol: :lol:
You are a stupid, boring, lying fuckwit - did you find those posts of where I am unhappier abroad? Nope - good - now f**k off.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

yick wrote:
November 2nd, 2023, 4:23 am
NPCslammer wrote:
November 2nd, 2023, 4:13 am
yick wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:
yick wrote:

You are a stupid, boring, lying fuckwit - did you find those posts of where I am unhappier abroad? Nope - good - now f**k off.
Awww, the little p***y in China is still big mad. You’re free to f**k off yourself. Sounds like you have nothing better to do, surprise surprise, ya big dumb cunt.