NPCslammer vs Yick

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.

Who is the bigger cunt?

NPCslammer
57%
yick
29%
Both of them
14%

Total votes: 7
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Re: NPCslammer vs Yick

Post by NPCslammer »

Where you at Yick, ya absolute dumb f***ing retard. Can’t figure out where the new thread is?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is Derek Chauvin innocent?

Post by yick »

NPCslammer wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 5:06 am
yick wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 5:04 am
NPCslammer wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 5:02 am
yick wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 5:00 am
@Pixel--Dude is right, that cunt has derailed this thread by being a racist fuckwit and that is why I reacted in the first place and he admits to being a sex pest but I am sorry for playing my part in this becoming out of control.
You are bold with the lies, bitch.
Have you not listened to @Pixel--Dude he doesn't want this thread derailed you disobedient cunt.
He made a new thread called “NPC Slammer vs Yick” ya retarded cunt. So gtfo, dumbass.
There will be no bonding session with you on some other thread, cunt, f**k you and keep those intimate bonding sessions with your clients you f***ing rentboy.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Re: Is Derek Chauvin innocent?

Post by NPCslammer »

yick wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 5:08 am
NPCslammer wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 5:06 am
yick wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 5:04 am
NPCslammer wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 5:02 am
yick wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 5:00 am
@Pixel--Dude is right, that cunt has derailed this thread by being a racist fuckwit and that is why I reacted in the first place and he admits to being a sex pest but I am sorry for playing my part in this becoming out of control.
You are bold with the lies, bitch.
Have you not listened to @Pixel--Dude he doesn't want this thread derailed you disobedient cunt.
He made a new thread called “NPC Slammer vs Yick” ya retarded cunt. So gtfo, dumbass.
There will be no bonding session with you on some other thread, cunt, f**k you and keep those intimate bonding sessions with your clients you f***ing rentboy.
Then enjoy the last words ya worthless bitch. Thanks for the meltdown. :D
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

viewtopic.php?style=1&f=31&t=49823

Maybe it is possible to move all the comments which are off-topic in this thread - link above - to here?
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

LOL cant believe he made a thread like this funny as hell.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Yohan wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 7:00 am
viewtopic.php?style=1&f=31&t=49823

Maybe it is possible to move all the comments which are off-topic in this thread - link above - to here?
Yes. I will do, unfortunately I'm a bit busy and haven't got time to go through 20-30 pages of their insults to move them here. But I will do when I am back home, so that they can continue their battle royale here without the other thread being disrupted too much.

They can get it all out of their system here.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

@Pixel--Dude

Thank you, this thread about Floyd/Cauvin is annoying and should be really cleaned up. I guess 80 percent of comments are totally off-topic.

Maybe easier and faster to move all comments which are NOT off-topic to a new thread (there are not many) and to rename the old thread?

Up to you of course, maybe you might consider just to create a 'garbage box' where some other useless comments from other threads can be easily moved and even deleted after 6 months or so?

As said, it's totally up to you.

Thank you!
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Yohan wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 7:59 am
@Pixel--Dude

Thank you, this thread about Floyd/Cauvin is annoying and should be really cleaned up. I guess 80 percent of comments are totally off-topic.

Maybe easier and faster to move all comments which are NOT off-topic to a new thread (there are not many) and to rename the old thread?

Up to you of course, maybe you might consider just to create a 'garbage box' where some other useless comments from other threads can be easily moved and even deleted after 6 months or so?

Thank you!
So thats how its going to be, deleting people's post and shoving them into a garbage box.
Maybe he aught to do that to some of your post since you decided to suggest that. Might as well just censor
what a person can't say at all if your going to take it there.
Though I'm sure you have some of us on a Foe list anyway yet you still find reason to suggest some comments
to get thrown into a garbage box or just deleted entirely.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 9:46 am
Yohan wrote:
@Pixel--Dude

Thank you!
So thats how its going to be, deleting people's post and shoving them into a garbage box.
Maybe he aught to do that to some of your post since you decided to suggest that. Might as well just censor
Though I'm sure you have some of us on a Foe list anyway yet you still find reason to suggest some comments
He's not saying people's discussions should be deleted. I'm guessing he was referring to 20 pages of NPCslammer and yick calling each other a cunt. And even those comments aren't being deleted, they're just being moved into this thread which is solely designed for those guys to call each other cunts until the cows come home.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

Yohan wrote:
@Pixel--Dude

Thank you!
The funny things is I don’t even know why anyone cares that these threads go off topic because this forum is a human garbage dump. It’s also nearly dead and has been a clown show for a long time. The only reason I pop in from time to time is because it still allows much more freedom of speech than other places and topics you won’t find on sheeple forums like reddit. Other than that it’s a garbage dump full of shit scum, kind of like society.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

NPCslammer wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 2:14 pm
Yohan wrote:
@Pixel--Dude

Thank you!
The funny things is I don’t even know why anyone cares that these threads go off topic because this forum is a human garbage dump. It’s also nearly dead and has been a clown show for a long time. The only reason I pop in from time to time is because it still allows much more freedom of speech than other places and topics you won’t find on sheeple forums like reddit. Other than that it’s a garbage dump full of shit scum, kind of like society.
Reddit :lol: they would of kicked us off a long long time ago on there.
And it's one of the worse social media platforms.