I need legal advice. A criminal police man has ruined my life.

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Ashkeef
Freshman Poster

I need legal advice. A criminal police man has ruined my life.

Post by Ashkeef »

Hello all,

On 12/31/2023 I was talking to my father on the phone and of course and he angered me. I hit some things on the table and my wrist is cut from the thumb side. The cut is very very bad. Blood comes out. The cut is right between the connection between the arm and hand. I want to post a pic but don’t know how.

I just knew I need an ambulance immediately. I get stitches and I am told to follow up to get the tendons fixed very quickly. My hand is useless. My thumb is numb. I know I need to fix it soon or it will be unfixable.

My father offers me to move back to his state where I had free healthcare from the government.

I had no choice but to move to his house to get medical attention. On January 11th i go to the emergency room and I get an appointment for January 17th with a hand surgeon who will look at my hand and fix it. I can’t believe it is taking too long. I tell my dad about how I need surgery quickly or it will be too late.

On January 16th at at 1 am. I go outside to vape and come back into the house and close door. He comes down stairs and accuses me of slamming the door. The guy is crazy “ he says I wish the police get here” he knocks my boxes and screams. I just closed the door, I didn’t slam it. He is looking for a fight. He is like that he likes to accuse me of things I didn’t do. I go to my room and he keeps screaming and follows me. There is an altercation. He spits at me and tells me to get out. I confront him about how he has sabotaged my life, my school, and my career. I am honestly worried about losing control and just hurting him. I bite him on his back.

The man is a crazy narcissist. I know him. He has called the police on me.. for no reason.. maybe 60 times before. He has been doing this since 1997 or so. He is an immigrant from a Middle Eastern country who speaks bad English and works some low job. He moved to the US in 1995 when I was 12 years old.

He bought a house in 2001 and me and my younger brother lived with him until 2004 when he sold the house during the bubble and got all the money for himself after kicking us out. He did not call the police once during that time? Hmmm? lol.

He ruined our school. He always moved to a new school district a few months before the school year is over. Every school year. Same time every year.

The guy called the police on me again. The police show up but they aren’t from that town. I asked them about that and they say that the local police department had an event. WTF? This is a small town. See the local police know he has done it before. They told him not to call them again.

3 cops show up. I’ll call them Mike, smith, and Tim. Mike is a good man. I talked to all 3 of them about how the guy is been doing this since 1997. About how I’m tired of a traffic cop lying about me in courts all across this great country and how I want to leave. And most importantly I talked about my hand that needs surgery and how I have an appointment tomorrow before it’s too late. I’m outside. The father is inside the house. Tim goes inside. Then Tim comes out and finds me talking to Mike and smith about my cut wrist and my numb thumb.Tim comes to me and asks me “ can I see that injury” and then he puts a cuff on my injured hand. I’m like WTF? He says I’m under arrest for biting my father in the back.

I go to jail and find three black lines on my bicep. I tell Mike and he says “ why didn’t you tell us when were there” I replied “ I just noticed it, I was in shock”. Tim disappeared. Mike and smith take me to prison. The prison staff take a photo of my wrist and the black lines on my bicep. I say that my dad spat at me and attacked me but I would never bring charges against family for something stupid like that. Mike replied “ well, your dad didn’t want you to get arrested “ hmmm.

It turns out that my dad told them to take me to the hospital but Tim the criminal cop has made the decision to press charges against me for “simple assault “ he wanted to pull one off on me so that I would lose my hand.

I spent 3 days in prison where they ignored my hand. They ignored my appointment even though it’s with local hospital system. I kept getting hand cuffed in prison but they knew about my injury so they were careful.

Finally on the third day in prison I go to the judge and the public defender tells the judge “ this man has zero points” meaning I have never committed a crime. And then she says I have swollen hand. The judge then releases me on zero bail.

I came out yesterday and the next doctors appointment is January 31st. My hand is worse than before because of the arrest and the prison where I had to strip naked. It will never be the same. And now I have to defend myself against the accusations of this criminal cop who wants to act stupid and cheat me out of my hand.

Why didn’t they charge my father? Why the false arrest and false imprisonment? Why ignore my hand? This is a hate crime! What is wrong with these people? Do they like getting sued?

Funny thing is over the past year or so I have been searching for lawyers who sue police departments and thinking of putting cameras in my car. I got burned before. I have contacted many of these lawyers over the past few months just in case something happens. I have been framed before but this one takes the cake. It’s like he is doing this to ruin my hand forever. The reviews for this police department are very bad.

Of all the times I could have sued police men who lie in court or commit misconduct against me.. This is the biggest one. How can I get them to pay for this?

Any advice?

This should cost them millions of dollars. I know this because over the past year I’ve been looking at websites of law firms who sue police departments.

By the way. Sorry for the bad grammar and spelling. It was VERY painful for me to type this post.