Are You Angry?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Are You Angry?

Post by Pixel--Dude »

I get the impression a lot of people on here are very angry. And that's a good thing! You SHOULD be angry! Though instead of directing that anger at "nigs" or stupid bitch women or whoever else you like to blame for everything being so f***ing shit, you should be directing that anger at those who are the root cause of all the bullshit.

Cause and effect! Who is responsible for making immigration so easy? Who is responsible for making the home countries of these immigrants war torn wastelands? With the Russia Ukraine war our governments and Russia are redirecting thousands of Ukrainian citizens into European countries? Why? So some idiotic dickheads can have a dickswinging contest over dirt.

Who causes abject poverty which drives blacks trapped in the ghetto into lives of crime? These people aren't to blame, even though they are idiots themselves. It's corporations in the first place that made this idea that blacks were an inferior race mainstream! Simply because it was cheaper for them to invest in slaves to pick tobacco and cotton than hire workers. By spreading this propaganda they weren't seen as the reprehensible monsters that they are for helping these "apes" become civilised through hard work and labour. Pfffft.

Who causes so much disruption between men and women? Gives women all this empowerment and high ranking SMV whilst at the same time strips men of their power? Through puritanism and feminism the relationship between men and women has been strained to the point where one no longer trusts the other. Marriages are now business agreements where both parties stay together, trapped by an agreement with the bank over their home.

And we have the current LGBT agenda, pushing this shit onto children! Trying to make them androgynous worker bee slaves stripped of their identity. For profit! For our destruction!

These are some of the problems. Here are the culprits:

1. Jews.
I'm not racist. I don't hate anyone like blacks or Muslims or even Jews for that matter, as contrary as that might sound. I have no racial prejudice against anyone. However, I do have desire to defend myself against those who seek my own destruction. To pander to woke whims and such is a mistake.

So, why Jews? Well... I believe @Lucas88 can elaborate this for me. As I don't know anyone who has actually looked into the Talmud and Kabbalah as much as this guy. He isn't just an antisemite with baseless hatred towards Jews because he doesn't like goblin looking noses, he hates their teachings! Their parasitism! Their desire for our destruction and the destruction of blacks, Muslims, anyone who is non-Jewish.

Russia and NATO are both puppets of Jews. Lucas has already demonstrated this. Maybe he could reiterate. If so then they've perpetrated so many wars and caused the displacement of hundreds of thousands if not millions of people. High levels of immigration dissolve the culture of a country. It causes resentment and furthers the divide...

They cause poverty through their predatory banking system. Usury, which their religion provides a blueprint for their parasitic takeover. They create money from thin air with the click of a button or with a signature and then you have to spend the rest of your life paying back a debt with unreasonable levels of interest.

Like I have said, I don't hate Jews personally. I just hate those who push these things. I hate the zionist bustards who run the banking system, control the governments and the geopolitical arena as though they were having a friendly game of risk. The Jews who push the LGBT agenda as part of their plan to destroy gentile identity and also these kabbalistic rabbis who preach about the destruction of all gentile people, which is happening through the destruction of culture, identity and relationships between the sexes.

Here are links to some threads written by Lucas88 with regard to the Jews.

This one is for all those who don't think the Russia Ukraine war is orchestrated by the Jews or who support Russia and Putin. Don't you support Russia, @Tsar? And we all know NATO are already dogs for Israel.
viewtopic.php?style=11&f=42&t=50354&p=413696#p413696

This thread covers the esoteric truth about the Kabbalah. viewtopic.php?style=11&f=14&t=46575&p=3 ... ah#p381725

And this covers the relation between the transgender movement and the Jews. viewtopic.php?style=11&f=14&t=48769&p=4 ... ah#p400363

2. Corporations.
Corporations and so called philanthropists like that utter cancerous bell end Bill Gates are also part of the problem. I've written my own thread about this called The Evil of Capitalism which you can read here: viewtopic.php?style=11&f=42&t=46528

These greedy corporations are a problem for several reasons, aside from the glaringly obvious that they take up so much of people's freedom, time and energy. The best years of our lives are poured into toiling away for these corporations just to act as a middle man for our own money and hand our wages off to other corporations for things like shelter, energy and food, which should be a human right to have. Nobody is free to pursue their own passions so it's little wonder people get depressed and ultimately kill themselves living in such a shitty system.

viewtopic.php?style=11&f=32&t=47526 - A thread on suicide.

viewtopic.php?style=11&f=40&t=48780 - Ways to combat depression

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... -Lh4yZJs0Q

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... V7K4kfY7B8 "More than 50,000 Americans died by suicide in 2023 — more than any year on record."

Why are suicides so high in such a "privileged" and "advanced" society? Inflation maybe? This is bullshit as stated before! Corporations cash in on profits and make out that prices rising are because of inflation. I say this is arbitrary as we can see clear rises in profits 📈 exponential rises in profits in fact! Unreasonable rises in profits!

Energy companies: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... n0YKKuHBQb

Supermarkets: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... tCNLWz_yGT

Big Pharma are making massive profits from their poison covid jabs and their trans agenda.

"As a group, the top 20 pharmaceutical companies had a profit margin of 19% during the COVID-19 pandemic. This rivals the notoriously high profit margins of the oil and gas sector, which averaged 17% in 2022." - https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... Km3JiO4sqZ

Big Pharma have always been greedy cunts though and caused many problems like with the opioid crisis and Purdue Pharma. Backed by Kill Gates, one of Big Pharma's top shareholders, it's little wonder so much legislation gets passed which favours Big Phaema by way of enforced vaccination, media propaganda and trans agenda pushed onto impressionable children.

Check out video by Russel Brand talking about how Kill Gates caused a wave of suicide among Indian farmers forced to use Monsanto products. They were eventually driven from their land and Bill Gates bought up all their land afterwards. He's an evil bastard.

[youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fg0c2x74mgU[/youtube]

Then there is roots of racism found in tobacco and cotton companies pushing this idea that black people are an inferior race to justify slavery. Many experts believe racist beliefs were developed to justify self-interest and greed. For almost 400 years, European investors enslaved people through the Transatlantic slave trade to support the massive tobacco, sugar, and cotton industries in the Americas. Slavery was cheaper than indentured servitude, so slavery was a business decision, not a reflection of hatred or bigotry.

Chesapeake, which grew tobacco, provides a good example. For a while, land owners used indentured servants, most of whom were young men who signed a 4-7 year contract. Servants were exploited during their contract, but after their time was over, they were free. The first Africans, some of whom worked as indentured servants, likely arrived in 1619. However, by the 1660s, the number of indentured servants from Europe dwindled, so tobacco plantation owners began to rely on slavery to raise profits. What could justify the ownership of other humans? Defenders of slavery had a list of racist reasons, saying that slavery was part of God’s plan, it “civilized” Black people, and that some races were so inferior they were meant to be slaves.

So we can see that to assure profits corporations will stop at nothing. It's abundantly clear that these assholes are greedy self serving twats who need to be stripped of their power and their resources shared among the people.

3. NPCs
Fair enough they aren't actively seeking to exploit others or destroy anyone. The reason I mark these idiots as part of the problem is because of their stupidity and inability to think for themselves. These are the dumbass slave souls who pushed the buttons at the gas chambers because they "were just following orders"

These f***ing cretins are brainwashed sheep who mindlessly bleat the mantras of their corporate overlord masters and assert that we should be grateful for the privilege of being their slave.

These people, who I wrote about in my thread Those Who Push the Proletariat Work Ethic Are Degenerates, which you can read here: viewtopic.php?style=11&f=37&t=45416&p=4 ... at#p408698

These people have no thoughts, aspirations or hopes and dreams of their own. They're happy to live their life as a cog in the corporate machine. What's more is they expect everyone else to do the same. Never once considering that most people are not happy living this empty life of indentured servitude.

This group also includes people severely brainwashed by certain toxic ideological currents which are harmful to society as a whole, but celebrated as normal. Far left assholes or far right nutjobs who think dark skin = evil without having a single reflective thought on why everything has gone to shit!
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Are You Angry?

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

@Pixel--Dude

I'm kind of angry too.

100% Agree!

1)We got to get those Zionist Kabbalist Jews out of governments. They are the real "nation wreckers" and destroyers of global peace.
They are the biggest threat of humanity. @Lucas88 has written in depth analysis about them.

2)Corporations too. They should be regulated and hold reign by a strong ethical government or a strong philosopher King. All corporate monopoly should be broken up so corporations don't have power to legally bribe or lobby the government to rewrite the laws and benefit themselves. Important corporations such as energy, utilities, the military industrial complex, minerals should belong to the state via nationalization.

3) NPCs. Yes, I hate them too. They are soulless automatons, cold, selfish, narrow minded, no critical thinking skills, simply drones.

4) Women. Most women have it "all good" in America and other Western countries. They just don't know it. Women doesn't give a sh*t about how men feels anyway and they only look at how much money he makes, what car he drives, what house he has, and all that superficial cr@p. Women's husband is big daddy government and women are selfish c*nts who wants "more more more" for themselves and want someone else to do everything for them.

5) African American thugs "Niggahs" (excluding UK, Carribean, real African Blacks). They steal, riot, rape, assault, burn, kill anyone who is in their way. They use Black Lives Matter and police brutality on one black person excuse to pillage, loot, burn, maim and destroy everything in their path. I know most Black people are good ,but you got to watch out for blacks acting like "Niggahs" similar to you having to watch out for Chavs, Eshays(Austrailian version of Chavs), and Council Estate welfare bums.

6) Mudslims- Radical Muslims: I hate these f*ckers invading Europe, turning Europe into a Caliphate, raping and beheading people, and forcing their religion down their throat while disrespecting and leeching off welfare. Same deal in America. Muslims claim their religion is religion of peace, but they quickly get violent when you criticize their prophet muhammad, or their stupid little Quran, or I call it "Queeran". They riot over a stupid little danish cartoon burning down danish embassies and all that sh*t, like fourteen years ago.. I believe. And they stone women and execute all the infidels and they claim they are religion of peace, yeah right. 6th century barbarism at best.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

No and that's because the day I realised (later than it should have been...) that I had no control over a lot of it, even my own life then the anger went - I'll give you an example - I was very angry about Brexit and I was very angry at the people who made this happen (Cameron, Gove, Johnson, Farage etc) they took away my rights to Europe and for what? Racist and xenophobic reasons and I and others like me have been proven right in the end but so what? It doesn't bring me anything - not even a medal or a free cup of coffee at the local roadside caff :lol:

None of my anger changed any course of what happened and where we are now - it was all a waste of time - my old dad is angry about Vladimir Putin but nothing he feels about it or his anger will stop Vladimir Putin - I am not saying don't get angry at injustices but realise that you have little or no control over the bigger ones and whilst they're going on - there are things you CAN control, things that you can deal with and make your life better - your physical state, learning new skills, saving money to travel etc - even then, you have little control over the path your life takes - that's where the famous saying of 'if you want to make god laugh, tell him your plans' sometimes, the path you take is far better than the path you planned - that is definitely the case for me - fate worked out better than my silly plans that I took a lot of time cultivating would have done.

Regards the Jews, they're not going anywhere - they will still be here long after we're all gone in another 50 or 60 years or so - this is a very important factor, we don't have massively long to experience this and we're best off living it - not in ignorant bliss - but for it not to affect your mood, your life and for it not to affect the things you can change - they're more important to you than the 'cabals' or for me the people who brought us Brexit - they're still rich and influential, nothing I can do to bring that down that won't involve a massively long prison sentence and f**k doing that. Life is good at the moment.
vlkmo
Freshman Poster

Post by vlkmo »

Yes, I am angry and depressed at the same time about all the crazy going on in the world today and reading this article scares me:
https://pushingrubberdownhill.com/2024/ ... f-freedom/ (Adam is a Trad Catholic, which I am not but I'm still convinced by the premise of this post)

I think it is too late to begin planning to move abroad. Maybe travel and even for an extended time if I can, but not move away permanently. I still care about being with and supporting family and it is awful that one has to up and move away from all that to a whole different country just to improve their quality of life. Even if I can, I may be disqualified since I am a dependent of SS(D)I.