Guy Flips Out Over US Economy

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

globetrotter wrote:
J.Adama wrote:The Chinese are smart enough not to let them in. The international bankers are now trying to coerce China slowly every single day to let them in.
This is a total lie, a fabrication, the largest bunch of tinfoil-spewing nonsense that I have ever read in my entire life. It would be better if you just admitted your biases up front so that one can assay your lack of logic that would follow as you attempt to justify your opinions based in fantasy.

The bankers are trying to coerce China to let Jews into China? What the f**k? The Joooos don't want to move to China, dude. The banks in China are owned by the CCP or party officials and insiders. China has a Central Bank and it isn't owned by the Joooos either. Your opinion is total nonsense and why CT/Truther/Vnn/9-11/Stormfront followers such as yourself have almost no credibility EVEN on the INTERNET, let alone in real life.
If you say so. The Jews want to open China's currency up to manipulation and "trading" the same way the US dollar and the Euro are.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

ladislav wrote:Oh Jews can afford plastic surgery so all those Asian economies are simply Jews in disguise. And the long noses have been cut off and used for dim sum and dumplings.
There were times when I wanted to join the extreme right, however, I was turned off by their theories about Jews running the world and other exaggerations. Sure they have influence, but it is the Chinese, the Saudis and the Anglo Saxons that run the world. The Japanese to an extent although not as much.
The Saudi royal family is the richest in the world, they have so much cash it is unreal. But they let out all these canards about the Jews.
Jews comprise less that 1% of the world's population. Yet somehow they are involved in or directly started every subversive movement in the recent history (1700s onwards) of western Civilization and comprised most of the Bolsheviks of Soviet Russia. So how can so few people wield so much power? It is not an exaggeration.

Of course there are many Rockefellers et al who are not Jewish. The Morgans, too. Many of them started out as workers and agents for the Rothschild clan. Look at Al Gore today. A non- Jew. He married one of his daughter's off to a banking clan Jewish member named Schiff.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Last time I was in China there were some big news stories about old jewish grave sites being found there. The Association of Former Residents of China in Israel also has a lot of information about the Jewish presence in China, past and present. I they have been there for quite some time, but as was mentioned earlier, they assimilated much more so than in other nations.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan