Why do women always say on TV that men never call? Liars!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Winston
Site Admin

Why do women always say on TV that men never call? Liars!

Post by Winston »

Why do TV shows always show women saying that men never call them as they promise, and always agree to dates and then flake out on them?

But everyone I've seen in real life say the opposite happens, that women give men their number and then screen out their calls, or that men obsessively call women all the time to ask for dates, but the women screen out their calls or not answer the phone or flake out on the men after promising them dates. It's extremely rare that a guy will promise to call a woman and then not do it. I don't know of any guy who does that.

Yet the TV acts like it's common knowledge that men always flake out and never call. Even the men on TV play along and admit to it.

Don't these actors know that they are spreading lies?

Obviously, someone up there is trying to remove us as far away from reality as possible.

Sorry for the rant. But I'm sick of TV showing the opposite of reality. It's obvious that most of what you see on TV are lies. If you travel a lot and don't just stay home and work and consume, you'll see that.

And if you tell the truth about everything, you don't get on TV, that's for sure. Only liars get air time.

This world is sick.
Last edited by Winston on April 10th, 2012, 12:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

American Women are the most irrational and non-logical of all women. They appear intelligent and educated but they are not. They have a selectively destructive memory so that when 100 Winston's call that does not count but when Brad Pitt calls, that is 'a man finally called'. 90% of guys don't count when they call, when one guy they want does not call, they remember that but little else.

AW more than any other women on the planet, do not treat their men as fellow human beings. They treat them as beings of contempt and scorn and to be criticised and yelled at constantly. The Chinese are 2nd in line for that, viewing men as providers and tending to yell and control him if he allows it.

Why obsess? We know the problems with AW - let's spend our time and energy on solutions.
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

If you hang out around a hot woman in the US, you will probably notice her getting TONS of calls and text messages, all from desperate suitors and "male friends", a fair amount of which she completely ignores. She only cares when the badboy she's lusting after doesn't call.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Then why don't movies and TV shows in America show women rejecting tons of guys who call them? Why do they always show men flaking out on women? I don't know any guy who promises to call a hot woman and then flakes. Do any of you?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:Then why don't movies and TV shows in America show women rejecting tons of guys who call them? Why do they always show men flaking out on women? I don't know any guy who promises to call a hot woman and then flakes. Do any of you?
Women in the US have all the power and men have none! It's pure bullshit, men DO call women after they get her phone number but most of the time the women either screens their calls and doesn't answer the phone, or she picks up the phone and says, "well, the truth is, I am already seeing somebody" or "I am real busy with my job, I don't have time to date anybody."

I have never understood why a woman will give a guy her phone number, only to never pick up the phone when he calls! wtf? Or, she gives a guy her number and she does pick up the phone but tells him "well, I already have a boyfriend" or "I am real busy with work and I don't have time to date anybody."

David Deangelo says, for every 10 womens phone numbers you get, you will have a date with 1 or 2 of them! Those are pretty shitty odds if you ask me! Just how many women do I have to ask out to get 10 phone numbers? How much rejection will I have to go through to get those 10 numbers? Then, after getting 10 numbers, just 1 or 2 of those women will agree to go out on a date with me! What the f**k is wrong with American women? Help, are there any NORMAL women left in Amerrica? :roll:
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I have probably gotten 150 phone numbers since age 17 and no dates with AWs. So from my own experience, it is a worthless pursuit. I'm done with AWs anyhow.

I chased one last year. She was sending out all the signals, but due to my previous experience, I was unsure about approaching her. Finally when I did, I got the BF line. I left her alone after that. Then she started making fun of me cause I didnt approach her a second time.

These American women are too looney to deal with.

Looking back, she was only about a 3 or 4 out of 10, which is probably why she was so mental.
McBain
Freshman Poster

They're talking about me

Post by McBain »

I admit I've only called about 1/5 of all the numbers I collected. Sometimes I got the numbers when I was drunk or just lost interest anyway. A couple of times I did laundry and pulled a number out of my pocket and discovered a number I just forgot about.

If you do call; the sweet spot is 5 to 9 days. Too early you creep them out, to late you pissed them off.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Have you all also noticed that on TV, women are the ones says deep philosophical meaningful and spiritual things, while the men around them just shrug it off and call it nonsense? It's like they are saying that women tend to be deeper and more intellectual and soulful than men, who are too shallow to appreciate that stuff.

But how come in real life American women do not get that deep, like they do on TV? Why does Hollywood always lie?

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Because they think men don't have the right to change their minds about wanting to call them. Also, when they say "men," they are only referring to the men that they want only.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Its ALL propaganda. Designed to brainwash everyone for control of the masses. Besides, if it creeps a girl out if I call them " too early " then why bother with someone so difficult and so paranoid of me. I don't want a woman like that.

Anyways, everything is usually flipped in real life just like winston said. American women are NOT deep or intellectual but are very shallow and gullible sometimes too. I feel like i have to keep bringing up topics just to keep their interest its just to damn difficult with them. foreign on the other hand everything from conversation to getting to know each other is very smooth and easy. no hassles what so ever.

I stopped watching american movies and t.v. shows like the ones we are talking about now. because there is nothing deep or intellectual about them. very few of them are worth watching now. I usually watch very powerful and soul moving movies from foreign countries. Like french and european. those are so dang good too watch.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ssjparris wrote:Its ALL propaganda. Designed to brainwash everyone for control of the masses. Besides, if it creeps a girl out if I call them " too early " then why bother with someone so difficult and so paranoid of me. I don't want a woman like that.

Anyways, everything is usually flipped in real life just like winston said. American women are NOT deep or intellectual but are very shallow and gullible sometimes too. I feel like i have to keep bringing up topics just to keep their interest its just to damn difficult with them. foreign on the other hand everything from conversation to getting to know each other is very smooth and easy. no hassles what so ever.

I stopped watching american movies and t.v. shows like the ones we are talking about now. because there is nothing deep or intellectual about them. very few of them are worth watching now. I usually watch very powerful and soul moving movies from foreign countries. Like french and european. those are so dang good too watch.

That's crazy true, guy! That's why there are hardly any I.T. women whom I know here in America. And the one's I know are Bengali (from Bangladesh), Sri Lankan, or Indian, and they are taken and still fugly single or not anyway.

And furthermore, I just try to "F-N-C" (f**k n' chuck) American women because they don't intellectually intrigue me nor are they intelligible of learning anything that's more than 1-tiered of a conceptual idea or methodology.

They they want to become mad just because I don't value their mind. What mind, puta??? Your mind bores me! So that's why I try to f**k them A-SAP.

However, if she is very attractive and has conversational aptitude, then I can wait to do her because I tell women all the time - If you can stimulate my mind, the sex beast will be curtailed (not deterred but only curtailed/delayed or else if she has a nice body but no brains, Im' trying to smash right away!!!).
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
username
Freshman Poster

Re: Why do women always say on TV that men never call?! Liar

Post by username »

Winston wrote:Why do TV shows always show women saying that men never call them as they promise, and always agree to dates and then flake out on them?

But everyone I've seen in real life say the opposite happens, that women give men their number and then screen out their calls, or that men obsessively call women all the time to ask for dates, but the women screen out their calls or not answer the phone or flake out on the men after promising them dates. It's extremely rare that a guy will promise to call a woman and then not do it. I don't know of any guy who does that.

Yet the TV acts like it's common knowledge that men always flake out and never call. Even the men on TV play along and admit to it.

Don't these actors know that they are spreading lies?

Obviously, someone up there is trying to remove us as far away from reality as possible.

Sorry for the rant. But I'm sick of TV showing the opposite of reality. It's obvious that most of what you see on TV are lies. If you travel a lot and don't just stay home and work and consume, you'll see that.

And if you tell the truth about everything, you don't get on TV, that's for sure. Only liars get air time.

This world is sick.
Actors get paid to act, the content being realistic or not rendering irrelevant.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why do women always say on TV that men never call?! Liar

Post by Winston »

username wrote:
Actors get paid to act, the content being realistic or not rendering irrelevant.
True, but I hate how they misportray men all the time.

Btw, welcome to the forum username, but golly dang, that is the most dullest "username" (pardon the pun) I've ever seen. lol

Couldn't you think of something a little better? lol

Guts
Freshman Poster

Post by Guts »

In many of these cases the men in question are highly desired by many other women ("alpha males") and they have no need nor desire to commit to the complainant. They are basically too busy f**king other women to care about calling the slut. These women are extremely pissed off that their delusional fantasies are not being fulfilled. If a man has options he's more likely to take advantage of them then he is to place an artificial limit upon himself. It ain't rocket science.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Winston wrote:Have you all also noticed that on TV, women are the ones says deep philosophical meaningful and spiritual things, while the men around them just shrug it off and call it nonsense? It's like they are saying that women tend to be deeper and more intellectual and soulful than men, who are too shallow to appreciate that stuff.
This takes the cake! It is MEN who have composed every symphony, written the deepest most spiritual songs, and painted the Sisteen Chapel, yet TV says that women are philosophical and men are barbaric retards?? That is so f***ing pathetic!
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.