Stupid Americans!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Stupid Americans!

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Well, I'm definitely going to travel a bit before I decide to live abroad. Either way, I can't move permanently until I'm around 45ish unless extra money comes my way. And it might.

The main thing that keeps me here in the states is my mother. I can't leave her in this hell hole called America; and to be truthful, it's not an issue to me that I have move over seas when I'm older.

My issue however is how am I going to deal with these awful Americans that I have to interact with everyday. I have no idea how I escaped from becoming like them.

Americans (male or female) are unbelievably depressing to me. By the time they are about 30-35 they are already overweight, depressed, emotionless, cold individuals who HATE the jobs they do for a living so they take it out on you. The only time people come alive and are friendly to deal with is during football season, during the holidays, and during a situation where you do something for them.

Really, it's the same reoccurring theme that I see in different people:

• The depressed single mom who hates her job and has had nothing but turbulent relationships with past lovers
• The depressed father who hates his life because he's stuck with endless responsibilities
• The chain smoking single person who slaves their life away at a fast food joint making pennies while going to school to get a degree in something they don't even believe in.
• The married mother who has everything but is depressed because she is not young and single anymore
• The unemployed male/female who is depressed because they can't find a job but yet they can afford a carton of cigarettes
• The single woman who refuses to settle with an "Average Joe" so she lives out her life alone and depressed despite the fact that decent men have approached her looking for a consort
• The bitter and angry elderly person (male/female) who are rude to everybody for whatever reason

I don't get it, you DUMB Americans sign up to live whatever life you live so be an adult and DEAL WITH IT!!!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

rome86
Freshman Poster

Re: Stupid Americans!

Post by rome86 »

Northamericanguy wrote:Well, I'm definitely going to travel a bit before I decide to live abroad. Either way, I can't move permanently until I'm around 45ish unless extra money comes my way. And it might.

The main thing that keeps me here in the states is my mother. I can't leave her in this hell hole called America; and to be truthful, it's not an issue to me that I have move over seas when I'm older.

My issue however is how am I going to deal with these awful Americans that I have to interact with everyday. I have no idea how I escaped from becoming like them.

Americans (male or female) are unbelievably depressing to me. By the time they are about 30-35 they are already overweight, depressed, emotionless, cold individuals who HATE the jobs they do for a living so they take it out on you. The only time people come alive and are friendly to deal with is during football season, during the holidays, and during a situation where you do something for them.

Really, it's the same reoccurring theme that I see in different people:

• The depressed single mom who hates her job and has had nothing but turbulent relationships with past lovers
• The depressed father who hates his life because he's stuck with endless responsibilities
• The chain smoking single person who slaves their life away at a fast food joint making pennies while going to school to get a degree in something they don't even believe in.
• The married mother who has everything but is depressed because she is not young and single anymore
• The unemployed male/female who is depressed because they can't find a job but yet they can afford a carton of cigarettes
• The single woman who refuses to settle with an "Average Joe" so she lives out her life alone and depressed despite the fact that decent men have approached her looking for a consort
• The bitter and angry elderly person (male/female) who are rude to everybody for whatever reason

I don't get it, you DUMB Americans sign up to live whatever life you live so be an adult and DEAL WITH IT!!!

ahahahahhahahaha those are the signs of a falling society, falling culture ...usa is alomost done for it's been a century only...well that was too short ... :lol:
hello
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

But wait a minute. These are not Americans on TV and in the movies. In the movies you have these types:

1) A savior of the world- superman, Tom Cruise, Spiderman.
2) Friendly young people who have sex upon approaching them. You want to go? Sure, your place or mine.
3) The average Joe- big house, big convertible car, lots of land, a huge salary.
4) The millionaire- about every 10th person. Donald Trump.
5) The intellectual/thinker- Woody Allen.
6) And the American woman- a slim, blond beach babe. Did you see Baywatch? Yup, that is what they all look like.
That is how the world sees Americans.
No wonder the embassies are jampacked with people.
But when they come these wait for them:

A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

ladislav wrote:But wait a minute. These are not Americans on TV and in the movies. In the movies you have these types:

2) Friendly young people who have sex upon approaching them. You want to go? Sure, your place or mine.
3) The average Joe- big house, big convertible car, lots of land, a huge salary.
6) And the American woman- a slim, blond beach babe. Did you see Baywatch? Yup, that is what they all look like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKrPROU9I4U
Then some middle class immigrants from Asia figure out that they actually have to work harder for less salary than they can get back in their native homeland these days. I know an awful lot of people returning..usually they go to the states for an advanced degree and some experience and can't wait to board the plane back.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Repatriate wrote:
ladislav wrote:But wait a minute. These are not Americans on TV and in the movies. In the movies you have these types:

Then some middle class immigrants from Asia figure out that they actually have to work harder for less salary than they can get back in their native homeland these days. I know an awful lot of people returning..usually they go to the states for an advanced degree and some experience and can't wait to board the plane back.
Which countries in particular?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
wuxi
Freshman Poster

Post by wuxi »

Its not just americans that are highly dysfunctional, people from all western countries are like this. Here's whats happening in Sweden.

http://www.henrymakow.com/the_swedish_test_case.html
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Repatriate wrote:

It's the same with Mexicans. Many of my older Mexican friends told me that once they reached a certain age they would sell their home and move back to Mexico.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

wuxi wrote:Its not just americans that are highly dysfunctional, people from all western countries are like this. Here's whats happening in Sweden.

http://www.henrymakow.com/the_swedish_test_case.html

"What is really unsettling is the male mannerisms that have become common place, for example: walking like a man; smoking, drinking and taking snuff like a man, talking in a hard voice like man. These are wee-men, not women! There is very little softness left. You rarely meet a sweet lady in a country like Sweden. I am sorry to say, if you do meet one she is probably of foreign extraction..."

"No wonder families are disintegrating and the children are feeling alienated, since the parents themselves are acting immature and not taking any personal responsibility. At this stage, they are now ready to go on to meet new partners, maybe have another child or two and then repeat the above process again...So it is no wonder that Sweden is full of 50 and 60 somethings sitting all over the country, alone in their apartments wondering what went wrong, their children often not speaking with them..."

Wow! That was a good read.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Ha, isn't that crazy? The only time you do see a functional family and society is on TV.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

1. What specific reasons are preventing you from going abroad at this time?

2. Would you consider a job that involves international travel?

3. If you're unable to relocate abroad or travel abroad for work, have you considered jobs that would put you in contact with mostly foreigners in the US?
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

momopi wrote:1. What specific reasons are preventing you from going abroad at this time?

2. Would you consider a job that involves international travel?

3. If you're unable to relocate abroad or travel abroad for work, have you considered jobs that would put you in contact with mostly foreigners in the US?

Question 1: My mother, she's a single elderly woman with no other person to look after her.

Question 2: Yes, I would. In fact, I have another project on the side where I'm hoping I get good enough to compete overseas and win prize money (I play a sport).

Question 3: Well, I'm self employed and I have been for the past 5 years. I'm doing ok and my business is growing, the thing is, I make the bulk of my money from Americans. Americans are very generous and they never haggle me to lower my prices. Also, I love my business and it would be a major mistake if I walked away from it.
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Re: Stupid Americans!

Post by TRADER1972 »

rome86 wrote:
Northamericanguy wrote:Well, I'm definitely going to travel a bit before I decide to live abroad. Either way, I can't move permanently until I'm around 45ish unless extra money comes my way. And it might.

ahahahahhahahaha those are the signs of a falling society, falling culture ...usa is alomost done for it's been a century only...well that was too short ... :lol:

Yeah , I love the angry old people, throwing tantrums over the simplest shit. Considering they are largely responsible for the 14 trillion in debt and screwed up schools, government, etc. amd since most taxes go to them disproportionately , you would think they would keep their mouths shut. One of the biggest problems in America is no one takes accountability.