Winston in Military Army Uniforms LOL (not photoshopped)

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
Winston
Site Admin

Winston in Military Army Uniforms LOL (not photoshopped)

Post by Winston »

Me at a Civil War fort turned museum, near Capitan, New Mexico, during my Southwest road trip. Here I'm trying on some civil war re-enactment uniforms in one of the historic forts.

Moving gif of me in military action. lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Re: Winston in Civil War Army Uniform lol (not photoshopped)

Post by Luc Furr »

Mr. Wu,

When I read the subject line, I thought you were going to be in a Nationalists officers uniform. It would have been a chick magnet back in the day with those 3 added 14K gold collar rank markings it had.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Dude, you're just wearing a jacket and cap. Hardly a complete "uniform"
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Hmm. OK I need to get a muzzle loader for my collection... but preferably one that use shotgun primers and not flint. >_>
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Nice!
I thought it was going to be photoshopped, till the title was changed.

Lots of good pics, but the last ones were the best, because you WEARING YOUR WARFACE!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6vHOR8lzTg

"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hero wrote:Dude, you're just wearing a jacket and cap. Hardly a complete "uniform"
Dude, lighten up. I took these pics and posted them for fun, not for you guys to nitpick. Sheesh. You guys are so negative.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:Me at a Civil War fort turned museum, near Capitan, New Mexico, during my Southwest road trip. Here I'm trying on some civil war re-enactment uniforms in one of the historic forts.

Moving gif of me in military action. lol

I like this one the best. These moving gif's are great! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Yeah I added that one to my screensaver collection
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Maybe Winston could join the Thai army

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston in Military Army Uniforms LOL (not photoshopped)

Post by Winston »

Check out Winston and his girlfriend Lisa in Communist Chinese army uniforms. lol. Don't I look great in it? lol. Wouldn't I have made a great soldier? lol.

WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Where did you get the uniforms? Costume store?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

WorldTraveler wrote:Where did you get the uniforms? Costume store?
The blue ones were at a US historical fort turned museum in New Mexico. The fort was used to station US Cavalry soldiers during the Indian Wars. As I toured the fort, I tried on these uniforms and props and made some photos in them since I've always tended to look good in uniforms and suits. lol

The Communist Chinese army uniforms were at a Chinese cultural theme park in China. We had to pay a small fee to wear them and take photos in them. Of course, the photographer tried to upsell us to buy more expensive professional photos. lol

pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »