PSY - GANGNAM STYLE (Winston's Twin Brother)

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

PSY - GANGNAM STYLE (Winston's Twin Brother)

Post by jamesbond »

Doesn't this guy look like Winston's twin brother? :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: PSY - GANGNAM STYLE (Winston's Twin Brother)

Post by jamesbond »

Here is another version of the song "Gangnam Style" it also stars Winston's twin brother. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I used to go to Kangnam from time to time when I lived in Korea. There were a lot of young people there. I heard several colleges were in the area.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Doesn't the guy in the video look like a younger version of Winston? :D