Stay away from Winston Wu

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Stay away from Winston Wu

Post by odbo »

He's a dangerous man :shock:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You got it bud. lol. I'll use those moves on anyone here who becomes a dickhead. So watch out! lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston were you being serious when you filmed yourself doing that? :lol: :o
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

hehe maybe he can beat up a cockroach with these impressive moves :)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I was semi-serious. What would impress you? Breaking boards? lol

Check out my fast and high spin kick when I was 15, by the way.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

well-informed wrote:hehe maybe he can beat up a cockroach with these impressive moves :)
hahahhahahhahaaha

but in all seriousness, he is pretty fast. i was suprised by the speed. i thought he is a little to on the heavy side. but i was wrong. weight doesn't matter. its technique that matters.
swincor
Freshman Poster

Post by swincor »

You should invite Dave Fuller and Chemist back on your forum, Winston.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Never underestimate anybody for real. And where i live nobody is fighting everybody is pulling out guns. So that kungfu stuff wont help you for real. I say master the gun and be prepared to use it.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

I wont fight a dude like Samo Hung i would just shoot him. Real talk he would beat the shit out of me.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

swincor__ wrote:You should invite Dave Fuller and Chemist back on your forum, Winston.
Why? For your sick entertainment? No way. That would pollute this forum with asinine drivel.

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:I was semi-serious. What would impress you? Breaking boards? lol

Check out my fast and high spin kick when I was 15, by the way.

Winston, if you have any of your speed and flexibility left, why not join a kick-boxing camp for a few weeks (better yet a few months)? The rigorous training will get you into great shape and if you want, once you get to a certain level, you can compete against people of similar skill to yourself in public fights.

A few weeks ago when I was in Bangkok, I went to the fights at Lumpini and was lucky enough catch a direct kick to face on camera which resulted in a knock-out. Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-wIPSjgT3w
swincor
Freshman Poster

Post by swincor »

Winston wrote:
swincor__ wrote:You should invite Dave Fuller and Chemist back on your forum, Winston.
Why? For your sick entertainment? No way. That would pollute this forum with asinine drivel.
Ahh, the memories. Fuller and Chemist provided some of the sharpest, most perceptive posts on your forum. Too bad they're not around now to comment on your current situation! :P