I Stand With Hillary

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

I Stand With Hillary

Post by jamesbond »

This is a funny political satire video explaining why women will vote for Hillary Clinton. :P

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFsFZwpB-tE[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I Stand With Hillary

Post by gsjackson »

The Secret Service Agent's book is due out soon, detailing what degenerate lunatics the Clintons are. I spoke to a Secret service agent back in the '90s who was on the detail for both Clintons, and he spoke also about the volatile tempers of both. He thought they were smart, but said their tempers were like nothing he had ever seen.

The woman Americans may well elect president is an absolute monster, who might manage to get WWIII started.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

I don't think a lot of women like her. I DO think that they might do the "Battle of the Sexes" thing with the election, though. I figure that they might lose sight of the fact that other women aren't always friends. They certainly can look at other women as their territory & this chick seems like she'd try to turn the country into a mix of daycare center & concentration camp.
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

The simple reason the majority of people will vote for her, even though they don't think much of her, is the same reason the majority of people will continue to vote for democrat presidential candidates for many years to come. In fact I don't believe it's likely that most of us will see another republican president in our lifetimes. It's because the republicans consistently offer up candidates who are even worse.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

gsjackson wrote:The woman Americans may well elect .... might manage to get WWIII started.
She is too smart to start a major conflict, but it's true that she hasn't seen many wars she didn't like - except for Vietnam where Bill might have had to go. But still, I remember the republican debates where all the leading candidates were bragging about who would bomb other countries the most and who would torture people etc. Doesn't look like much hope for peace anytime soon.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson