Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Videos of Winston's fast kicks and punches!

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

pandabear
Veteran Poster

Re: Video of Winston's fast kicks and punches!

Post by pandabear » August 16th, 2016, 5:27 pm

Our hero never did any boxing in the Philippines?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCyVrzu4RPQ

gsjackson
Veteran Poster

Re: Video of Winston's fast kicks and punches!

Post by gsjackson » August 16th, 2016, 9:38 pm

Sting like a butterfly, float like a rhino.

Or is that too old a reference for the kids here?

Actually Winston did demonstrate a bit of fast-twitch explosiveness and footwork in his shuffle/one-two combination towards the end.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston's lightning fast punches and kicks

Post by Winston » August 27th, 2016, 8:18 pm

Winston's awesome Chuck Norris like spin kick when he was 15 or 16, showing off to his relatives in Yosemite National Park, CA. lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » August 27th, 2016, 8:21 pm

Video of Winston showing off his lightning fast turbo swim, which he used to beat many people in swimming races. Not as fast as before, but still ok. Dianne is filming while his son Angelo is in the kiddie pool with him at a hotel pool in Angeles City.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston's lightening fast punches and kicks

Post by Winston » September 26th, 2016, 3:09 pm

chanta76 wrote:What happened to Winston old fast kick and punch video?
You mean this one from 2010? I just reuploaded it.

davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe » September 26th, 2016, 5:10 pm

I couldn't help but be reminded of the boxing scene from Bad Santa.

Kenedy
Freshman Poster

Post by Kenedy » September 28th, 2016, 8:17 am

Great post you have shared...well done
Graduated from Soran University with First Class Degree with Honours in Computer Science.

zerowing1
Freshman Poster

Post by zerowing1 » October 1st, 2016, 1:38 am

Very cool :) , I've been crazy about martial arts since I was a kid but never managed to get good at any yet :cry:

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond » January 19th, 2017, 8:31 pm

Winston is the man. :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Videos of Winston's fast kicks and punches!

Post by Winston » January 26th, 2018, 7:02 am

Video of Winston imitating Bruce Lee from 1989. lol. Also includes Winston doing a fast high kick in Muir Woods forest trail. lol. Wow wasn't I so flexible back then? lol

Guhji
Freshman Poster

Post by Guhji » January 27th, 2018, 1:01 am

Man, I gotta say...Winston, you were a cute kid back then! What the hell happened? It's not like you smoke or drink...well, I guess Father Time isn't really kind to any of us.

But I'm sure that you had your fair share of female admirers. Back then, you did.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » January 27th, 2018, 8:59 am

My first time looking at this thread. I'm not sure how seriously to take this.