Help Me Create Prigozhin Marvel Super Villain Stories (with GPT)

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
galii
Experienced Poster

Help Me Create Prigozhin Marvel Super Villain Stories (with GPT)

Post by galii »

INT. PRIGOZHIN’S SECRET BASE - NIGHT

CAPTAIN AMERICA is tied to a chair in a dark room, surrounded by armed WAGNER SOLDIERS. PRIGOZHIN enters the room, holding a remote control.

PRIGOZHIN: Yo, yo, yo, Captain America. I’ve been expecting you.

CAPTAIN AMERICA: Prigozhin. The man who betrayed his country and his president.

PRIGOZHIN: Save your moral lectures, Captain America. You are in no position to judge me.

CAPTAIN AMERICA: What do you want from me?

PRIGOZHIN: Nothing, really. You are just a minor obstacle in my grand plan.

CAPTAIN AMERICA: And what is that?

PRIGOZHIN: To create a new world order, Captain America. A world where I control the fate of nations and people.

CAPTAIN AMERICA: You’re insane.

PRIGOZHIN: No, Captain America. I’m visionary. You see, I have access to the most powerful weapon ever created: the Soviet Super-Soldier Serum.

CAPTAIN AMERICA: The Soviet Super-Soldier Serum?

PRIGOZHIN: Yeah, yeah, yeah, the Soviet Super-Soldier Serum. The ultimate tool of enhancement and domination. With the serum, I can create an army of super-soldiers loyal to me and my cause.

CAPTAIN AMERICA: You can’t be serious.

PRIGOZHIN: Oh, but I am, Captain America. And you are about to witness the culmination of my work.

He presses a button on the remote control.

PRIGOZHIN: Behold!

A large screen lights up behind him, showing a live broadcast of a massive riot in Moscow.

PRIGOZHIN: As you can see, Captain America, the people of Russia are rising up against their corrupt and oppressive government.

CAPTAIN AMERICA: What have you done?

PRIGOZHIN: I have done what you failed to do, Captain America. I have ignited a civil war in Russia.

He presses another button on the remote control.

PRIGOZHIN: Watch this.

The screen shows a group of masked men wearing red and black uniforms storming the Kremlin. They are armed with high-tech weapons and display superhuman abilities.

PRIGOZHIN: Do you see them, Captain America? They are my children. My Red Avengers. They are the result of my experiments with the Soviet Super-Soldier Serum.

CAPTAIN AMERICA: That’s impossible.

PRIGOZHIN: Nothing is impossible for me, Captain America. I have the genius of the Soviet Union in my mind.

CAPTAIN AMERICA: You can’t get away with this.

PRIGOZHIN: Oh, but I can, Captain America. And I will. Because no one can stop me now.

He laughs maniacally and starts rapping.

PRIGOZHIN:

I’m Prigozhin, the man with the plan I’m gonna rule the world with my super-soldier clan I got the serum, I got the stones I got the power to make you all my drones

You’re Captain America, the star-spangled man You’re nothing but a relic from a bygone land You’re out of touch, you’re out of date You’re out of luck, 'cause you’re too late

And now, Captain America, it’s time to say goodbye Enjoy your last moments, 'cause you’re about to die I got a laser beam aimed at your chest It’s gonna burn a hole right through your vest

Goodbye, Captain America!

He presses another button on the remote control.

PRIGOZHIN:

Yeah!

A laser beam starts moving towards CAPTAIN AMERICA’s chest.

CAPTAIN AMERICA:

Prigozhin!

He struggles to free himself from the chair.

PRIGOZHIN:

Peace out!

He exits the room with his soldiers, leaving CAPTAIN AMERICA alone with the laser beam and the remote control on a table nearby.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

galii
Experienced Poster

Re: Help Me Create Prigozhin Marvel Super Villain Stories (with GPT)

Post by galii »

Story 2

Prigozhin vs Iron Man

It was a sunny day in New York, and Captain America was patrolling the streets with his shield and motorcycle. He had just finished a mission with the Avengers, and he was feeling good about himself. He smiled and waved at the people who recognized him and thanked him for his service.

Suddenly, he heard a loud explosion and saw a cloud of smoke rising from a nearby building. He quickly drove towards the source of the trouble, hoping to help the civilians and stop the culprit. He arrived at the scene and saw a familiar red and gold figure flying out of the rubble.

“Iron Man!” he shouted, relieved to see his friend and teammate. “What happened here? Are you okay?”

But Iron Man did not answer. Instead, he raised his arm and fired a repulsor blast at Captain America, hitting him in the chest and sending him flying off his bike. The impact cracked his shield and knocked the wind out of him.

“Tony, what are you doing?” he gasped, trying to get up. “It’s me, Steve! Your friend!”

But Iron Man did not stop. He flew towards Captain America and grabbed him by the throat, lifting him off the ground. He looked into his eyes with a cold and cruel expression.

“You’re not my friend,” he said in a distorted voice. “You’re my enemy. And I’m going to kill you.”

He tightened his grip on Captain America’s neck, choking him. Captain America struggled to free himself, but he was too weak. He felt his vision fading and his heartbeat slowing down.

“Tony…please…” he whispered, before losing consciousness.

Iron Man dropped his lifeless body on the ground and smirked. He had done it. He had killed Captain America, the leader of the Avengers and the symbol of freedom. He felt a surge of satisfaction and power.

He opened his helmet and revealed his face. It was not Tony Stark, the genius billionaire philanthropist. It was Yevgeny Prigozhin, the Russian oligarch and mercenary.

He had stolen one of Iron Man’s suits from Stark Industries, using his connections and resources. He had hacked into its systems and overridden its security protocols. He had impersonated Iron Man and used his reputation to get close to Captain America. He had executed his plan perfectly.

He had done it for money, for glory, and for revenge. He hated Captain America for interfering in his business and exposing his crimes. He hated Iron Man for being his rival and enemy. He hated America for being a threat to Russia.

He laughed maniacally as he looked at Captain America’s corpse. He felt no remorse or guilt. He felt only joy.

But his joy was short-lived.

He heard another explosion behind him and turned around. He saw another Iron Man suit flying towards him at high speed. It was the real Iron Man, Tony Stark.

He had tracked down Prigozhin’s location using his satellites and sensors. He had seen what Prigozhin had done to Captain America using his cameras and microphones. He had come to stop him and avenge his friend.

He was furious.

“Prigozhin!” he shouted in rage. “You bastard! You killed Steve! You stole my suit! You’re going to pay for this!”

He fired a barrage of missiles and lasers at Prigozhin, who barely dodged them. He realized he was in trouble. He had underestimated Tony Stark’s intelligence and technology. He had overestimated his own skills and luck.

He tried to fight back, but he was no match for Iron Man’s superior firepower and agility. Iron Man hit him with everything he had, damaging his suit and injuring him.

He tried to escape, but Iron Man followed him relentlessly. He cornered him in an alley and grabbed him by the chest.

“Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t kill you right now,” he said through gritted teeth.

Prigozhin looked at him with fear and hatred.

“Because I’m worth more alive than dead,” he said defiantly. “I have information that you need. I have secrets that you want.”

Iron Man hesitated for a moment. He wanted to kill Prigozhin for what he had done, but he also wanted to know what he knew.

“What kind of information?” he asked cautiously.

Prigozhin smiled wickedly.

“Information about your other enemies,” he said cryptically. “Information about Hydra, about Thanos, about Doom…”

Iron Man narrowed his eyes suspiciously.

“How do I know you’re telling the truth?” he asked skeptically.

Prigozhin shrugged.

“You don’t,” he said simply. “But you’ll never find out if you kill me.”

Iron Man thought for a second. He decided to take a risk. He decided to spare Prigozhin’s life, for now.

He activated a device on his wrist and summoned a Quinjet. He threw Prigozhin inside and locked him up. He got in the pilot seat and took off.

He looked at Prigozhin through a glass window and spoke into a microphone.

“You’re coming with me, Prigozhin,” he said sternly. “You’re going to tell me everything you know, or I’ll make you wish you were dead.”

Prigozhin glared at him and said nothing.

Iron Man ignored him and flew away. He had a lot of questions for Prigozhin, but he also had a lot of grief for Captain America.

He hoped he had made the right choice.

The End.