Watching Movies Backwards

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Watching Movies Backwards

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@fschmidt
@Winston
@Lucas88
@MarcosZeitola
@WilliamSmith
@publicduende
@Natural_Born_Cynic
@Voyager1
@MrMan
@Outcast9428
@Cornfed
@willymonfrete
@kangarunner

Don't know if any of you remember me talking about backmasking in music? Where if you play the same song backwards it makes a new song entirely?

Check out Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin played backwards:

Now what if we did the same with movies? :o

Well, I tried it and the results are astounding!

I watched the movie Jaws backwards, usually the movie is about a man eating shark which swims around Amity Bay eating people. I watched this movie backwards and it changes the entire story into a heartwarming tale about a benevolent shark which delivers and attaches body parts to disabled people.

It works with literally any movie! I also watched Matrix backwards and it changes the story completely. In the backwards version, Neo gets fed up of his powers. Sucks out his knowledge of kung-fu and plugs himself into the matrix to start his new life as Mr Anderson.

:lol:

Can you guys think of any movies that played backwards would make a new film entirely? :lol: :lol: :lol:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Watching Movies Backwards

Post by Pixel--Dude »

If you watch the movie Cinderella backwards it's a movie about a woman who learns her place. :lol:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.