The University of Debrecen

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

The University of Debrecen

Post by Jackal »

One piece of advice I have for the younger (under 30) members here who have bachelor's degrees is that they should consider getting a master's degree in a foreign country where the women are awesome (such as Hungary). Many foreign universities have degree programs in English.
One university I recommend is the University of Debrecen. Debrecen is the second-largest city in Hungary and is out east near the Romanian border. But the university's science and engineering programs are probably much harder than at most American universities, so be prepared to work!

This video shows the campus.

This is a video about the university. It's in Hungarian, but the images tell a lot.

Here is a video about the "Gólyatábor" (the camp for the freshmen before the school year starts) at the university.

The website:
http://www.unideb.hu/portal/en/node/1506

So if you're young and educated and sick of American women, don't just sit there moping--go to a foreign university!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

Believe me, I was thinking of getting a bachelor in EE but the problem with that is no one in the West will give a shit about it. It's a waste of time and money (because rent doesn't come for free).

Even in countries like France or Germany you'll have trouble landing a decent job. They're much harder than NA universities that's for sure but employers don't consider them "practical". You learn a ton of shit that you don't need so a lot of wealthy or smart students prefer to go study abroad in the UK for example because a diploma from a UK university is more valuable.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Andrewww wrote:Believe me, I was thinking of getting a bachelor in EE but the problem with that is no one in the West will give a shit about it. It's a waste of time and money (because rent doesn't come for free).

Even in countries like France or Germany you'll have trouble landing a decent job. They're much harder than NA universities that's for sure but employers don't consider them "practical". You learn a ton of shit that you don't need so a lot of wealthy or smart students prefer to go study abroad in the UK for example because a diploma from a UK university is more valuable.
If your plan is to return to the anglosphere, then you are correct because a lot of Americans don't realize that the education in many foreign countries is far better on average than it is in America in most subjects. But if your intention is to permanently leave the anglosphere, then getting a degree in eastern europe is a great opportunity to get an awesome education at a great price with a chance to meet hot women!