My dating experiences in Eastern Europe

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Re: My dating experiences in Eastern Europe

Post by Voyager1 »

retiredfrank wrote:The thing I don't understand with guys who object to prostitution, is they end up spending the same amount of money and get the same one night stand as with prostitutes.
With a prostitute you have to keep paying for it, that is if you want it again. With a one night stand sometimes it turns into repeat ecounters or even a long term relationship.

Dealing with prostitutes is also risky. You can be robbed, catch an STD, etc. Yes, I know there are ways to avoid it but why bother when there are other ways of getting it for free or near free?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Mr_reddit
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr_reddit »

I stopped reading when this guy said he has girls ordering $100 usd plates of food LOL. In Ukraine, a $100 is like a $1000! Meal for 2 People, mid-range restaurant, three-course is no MORE than $25 usd. This website really has low quality control.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Once you have a good girlfriend and are getting good why continue to look for it? Unless you want something on the side but that can be risky. You risk losing what you have for something potentially less.
Last edited by Voyager1 on September 1st, 2016, 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Who are you talking to? First, in reply to your previous post, as I have pointed out before, if a woman is influenced in any way by the prospect of material benefits from sex with a man (cash, marriage to a rich guy, visa, free dinners, nights in a nicer apartment than the one she shares with her family or roommates, travel, etc) then she is basically a whore. Maybe a part-time semi-pro whore rather than a full-timer, but you have ask the same issues as with a full-timer, including STDs, rip-offs, etc PLUS you have communication issues because everyone is lying, both to the other person and to themselves, about what is going on. I want a true girlfriend experience, not a pretend GFE, so there has to mutual attraction, and I'm not attracted myself to the dregs of society, so there go most of your objections about STDs and ripoffs.

As for the money, I have a modest income, modest in the USA but big for Ukraine and few expensive habits to consume it with. Doesn't bother me in the least to give the excess to a woman. Throwing money on the table is the easiest way I know to push myself to the head of the line of men a woman would consider as sex partner. And such a push is useful, since I tend to go for women who are good-looking and have options. Now if your financial circumstances are different, then I can understand being more concerned about economy.

As for the second post, I don't keep switching, far from it. I'm naturally very faithful to a woman who puts out sexually. I do have a tendency towards a hot temper, and no patience with fools, and so typically cause an explosive breakup at some point, but it's not because I secretly want another woman. On the contrary, I typically go off by myself for the rest of the year afterwards to get a break from women entirely.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

mr.reddit,

So voyager1 is troll.

retired frank,

That's the sense I get with guys who want to go abroad or expats. It's like not a good group of guys . Most likely they are monger by hearts and monger are selfish lot or bullshit lot.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Mr_reddit wrote:I stopped reading when this guy said he has girls ordering $100 usd plates of food LOL. In Ukraine, a $100 is like a $1000! Meal for 2 People, mid-range restaurant, three-course is no MORE than $25 usd. This website really has low quality control.
Who said a pro-dater is going to lead you to a mid-range restaurant? What a fool. A pro-dater will lead you to a very expensive restaurant.

Of course Mr_reddit's budget only affords him the low-range or mid-range restaurants so he will not have to worry about this problem.
Mr_reddit
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr_reddit »

chanta76 wrote:mr.reddit,

So voyager1 is troll.

retired frank,

That's the sense I get with guys who want to go abroad or expats. It's like not a good group of guys . Most likely they are monger by hearts and monger are selfish lot or bullshit lot.

Lol, everyone on here is troll. I think the better question would be is he stupid? Probably. Ukrainian chicks are not even that hot. The best looking chicks in Europe are in the Balkans.
Mr_reddit
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr_reddit »

Voyager1 wrote:
Mr_reddit wrote:I stopped reading when this guy said he has girls ordering $100 usd plates of food LOL. In Ukraine, a $100 is like a $1000! Meal for 2 People, mid-range restaurant, three-course is no MORE than $25 usd. This website really has low quality control.
Who said a pro-dater is going to lead you to a mid-range restaurant? What a fool. A pro-dater will lead you to a very expensive restaurant.

Of course Mr_reddit's budget only affords him the low-range or mid-range restaurants so he will not have to worry about this problem.
That just shows you failed right off the bat. You don't even know the basics of their culture lol. A Slavic girl from Ukraine believes she is above leading some clueless fool around. If you don't know what restaurant to take her, you are beneath her. Only a scammer chick would even suggest a place to eat lol

My weekly budget in Ukraine (that pulled from my main acct with over $300,000) was probably more than you made in a year lol

Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Mr_reddit wrote:Only a scammer chick would even suggest a place to eat lol
At least you and I agree on that. That's what I've been saying all along and sometimes they're working together with the restaurant. If you don't know that then you've not been in Ukraine long.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

You see a guy fresh off the plane doesn't know the prices. Doesn't know the currency. So the scammer chick will lead him to some expensive restaurant or restaurant that she's working with and scam the guy. Happens all the time.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

If you are stupid enough to let her take you to expensive restaurant then you deserve to be ripped off.
Quick scan at the menu prices and and you can always walk off, I have done it many times. You can always ask them for something that is not on the menu such as lobster, lamb, pizza etc
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

That reminds me of the time this scammer chick led me to a very expensive restaurant in Moscow near Red Sq. Their cheapest glasses of wine were just under $100. I took a quick scan of the menu and did exactly that - walked.

After that experience I never let the girl dictate the place to go. Usually what I do with girls now is meet them somewhere then go for a walk & talk. If she immediately wants to go somewhere to eat she's not my type of girl. I like a girl who's willing to walk around the city and show me things. Then, only at my suggestion if I feel comfortable with her I suggest a restaurant or café of my choosing.

I don't go directly to the restaurant or meet anyone at the restaurant because if you don't like the person that could be an hour or more of hell plus a large bill to show for it.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Here's an more foolproof idea. Take the girl to a coffee shop, give her 200 uah ($8) and tell her to get you a coffee and herself whatever she wants, and you'll look for a table. Assuming she doesn't run off, wave your hand majestically if and when she offers the change: "hold that, we might get something else later". You can repeat this when you finish your cup of coffee, if the conversation is going well. Same thing with the cab to your apartment. Tell her to pay for that with 500uah ($20), then let her hold the change "for the next ride". Eventually she gets the idea: being around you means a constant dribble of cash into her pocket, without any crudely explicit sex for money talk. For a lot of these girls, $5 (typical change, since the coffee is like $1.50) is 2 hours labor.