Germany is my 2013 Destination of Choice

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
patrick
Freshman Poster

Post by patrick »

I have made quite a few business trips to Germany, probably more than 20. I also speak German at an advanced level.

Yes, the south is much more conservative. I think the best choice for a man of colour would be the big cities and the Ruhrgebiet.

There is a lot of racism in Germany. Especially towards blacks. Don't let the US media or some wigger German girls online fool you. It's still a very conservative, almost completely white society. They are not used to blacks, so yes, you're unique.
Unique doesn't mean accepted (except by wiggers) and get a chance to have a good respected job or anything like that.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Adama wrote:You'll probably get laid within a week of getting off the plane with a non-SW. Everyone thinks I am a liar when I tell them how many European women I've had sex with. If a guy is a loser in America, he must be a loser everywhere. Even if they are travelers, they dont stop to think that the women are the ones who are different elsewhere.

Stay away from any girl who speaks fluent English. She will be a de facto American and will make you jump through hoops. And dont look for girlfriends in clubs.

German is NOT an easy language. There is a common history, but most of English is actually French, brought to England by the Normans.
I disagree that German women will be available to foreign guys. Germany & it's neighbours are totally feminist! You're going to struggle with the language so don't underestimate this. But your chances of getting a wife are higher than in the USA.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
patrick
Freshman Poster

Post by patrick »

Italy is even more difficult than Germany, if you're a black guy. A white american will do much better.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 25th, 2013, 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
patrick
Freshman Poster

Post by patrick »

eurobrat wrote:If you go to the south of Italy there is no femenism and it's basically a mans world. Those women know how to cook and clean too.
Italy is still a man's world, that's correct. The topic starter here is black so my explanation about this was based on how a black man would do in Italy.
This means that in Italy's family culture it's not easy for a black person, Germany which is more individual will be easier. I'm talking about serious relationships here ofcourse.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 25th, 2013, 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

patrick wrote:I have made quite a few business trips to Germany, probably more than 20. I also speak German at an advanced level.

Yes, the south is much more conservative. I think the best choice for a man of colour would be the big cities and the Ruhrgebiet.

There is a lot of racism in Germany. Especially towards blacks. Don't let the US media or some wigger German girls online fool you. It's still a very conservative, almost completely white society. They are not used to blacks, so yes, you're unique.
Unique doesn't mean accepted (except by wiggers) and get a chance to have a good respected job or anything like that.
Aren't you White? Then you don't know and please don't pretend Canuks have any special knowledge of racism unless you count intuits....

Everybody makes Canada out to be a very tolerant nation (including my friend Sam), I would argue the more you venture into Manitoba you'll see that's not the case.

One of the nicest and cutiest women I've ever known was a French speaking Canadian girl, not a wigger and not a BBW, sorry to burst your bubble.

I take all stories of adventures with a grain of salt, like most fish stories they get bigger and bigger as time goes on. However based on personal experience and sorry to burst your bubble (again) its not all "Wiggers" that are interested in Black Men in Europe. I should say and I've said this before, African culture is such that Western European women don't like dating them, especially if they are immigrants. There is no shortage of African men in Europe.

There is however a shortage of African-American men in Europe...

I don't fear feminism that is fear mongering, I have dated women that don't call themselves feminist but believe in equality. Feminism/Feminist is not a bad word as some people like to use it.

I just agree that Germany is a good starting point, doesn't mean I'll end up there. So would you say all the women interested in Black men are wiggers or the old canard White women, White men don't want to start with?

I've seen Black men with women just as good looking at Hedi Klum.... I want to kill this stupid stereotype White men like to run with, that's why I am hard on Black men that like BBW's. They don't really like fat women, they love the idea of dating a White woman no matter what and I don't agree with that.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 25th, 2013, 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

eurobrat wrote:I would say DJ has his best shot at finding a European wife in Northern Germany in the bigger cities like Cologne, Berlin and Hamburg. My personal feelings is he should target those areas the most.

Also he should bring a couple of casual nice outfits for when meeting these women, most German men dress very professionally all the time. For an example google Tyron Ricketts an Afro-German actor/musician.
I thought this thread was more about Phx and less about me? I post more than he does.. hmmmm
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 25th, 2013, 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
patrick
Freshman Poster

Post by patrick »

djfourmoney wrote:
patrick wrote:I have made quite a few business trips to Germany, probably more than 20. I also speak German at an advanced level.

Aren't you White? Then you don't know and please don't pretend Canuks have any special knowledge of racism unless you count intuits....

Everybody makes Canada out to be a very tolerant nation (including my friend Sam), I would argue the more you venture into Manitoba you'll see that's not the case.

One of the nicest and cutiest women I've ever known was a French speaking Canadian girl, not a wigger and not a BBW, sorry to burst your bubble.

I take all stories of adventures with a grain of salt, like most fish stories they get bigger and bigger as time goes on. However based on personal experience and sorry to burst your bubble (again) its not all "Wiggers" that are interested in Black Men in Europe. I should say and I've said this before, African culture is such that Western European women don't like dating them, especially if they are immigrants. There is no shortage of African men in Europe.

I don't fear feminism that is fear mongering, I have dated women that don't call themselves feminist but believe in equality. Feminism/Feminist is not a bad word as some people like to use it.

I just agree that Germany is a good starting point, doesn't mean I'll end up there. So would you say all the women interested in Black men are wiggers or the old canard White women, White men don't want to start with?

I've seen Black men with women just as good looking at Hedi Klum.... I want to kill this stupid stereotype White men like to run with, that's why I am hard on Black men that like BBW's. They don't really like fat women, they love the idea of dating a White woman no matter what and I don't agree with that.
I've lived in Europe for a long time. I have been to Germany more times than i can remember. I understand German 100% and speak/write/read it at an advanced level. If you don't understand the language, like you, you can never know what's going on in a country or completely understand the culture.

I'm saying things you don't like to hear so you doubt my credibility.

No, it's not only the wiggers or old women who want to date black guys. You'll probably be able to find some good looking attractive regular younger white girls as well, just not very much. Same goes for Russia, Ukraine and the other Eastern European countries. Germany has a lot of similarities with those countries. In my opinion even more than with the Western European nations.

African American men will do much better, because you're American. African men are usually the ones who'll f**k any whitey which moves. Also to get a visa.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

patrick wrote:Italy is even more difficult than Germany, if you're a black guy. A white american will do much better.
Pure lies.

From testimonials of black and white men who have gone to Europe.

European women have fetishes of black men.

Black foreign men do better than the white foreign men.

Even foreign Asian and Latino men do better than foreign white men in Europe.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 25th, 2013, 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
patrick
Freshman Poster

Post by patrick »

So why don't more black men directly move to Europe if it's such a black man's paradise?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

patrick wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:

I've lived in Europe for a long time. I have been to Germany more times than i can remember. I understand German 100% and speak/write/read it at an advanced level. If you don't understand the language, like you, you can never know what's going on in a country or completely understand the culture.

I'm saying things you don't like to hear so you doubt my credibility.

No, it's not only the wiggers or old women who want to date black guys. You'll probably be able to find some good looking attractive regular younger white girls as well, just not very much. Same goes for Russia, Ukraine and the other Eastern European countries. Germany has a lot of similarities with those countries. In my opinion even more than with the Western European nations.

African American men will do much better, because you're American. African men are usually the ones who'll f**k any whitey which moves. Also to get a visa.
I don't mind hearing it. I know wiggers (seems only other White people call them that....Problematic if you ask me) are interested in ONLY Black men, even Africans. I didn't doubt you knowing the language or spending time in the country. I didn't completely disagree with you.

I'll be able to find some, sh*t I've already found plenty since the mid 90's, its not hard. You don't even have to go to K-Town Nightclubs though it helps, especially if your interested in short-term stuff.

I know I'll do better because I'm American, we share a common culture (Western), like I said I don't disagree with you. I just have a problem with White men saying its mostly Wiggers that are interested. To be honest, its just a sexual preference, in the vain that you need to be sexually stimulated to date, to marry and have children.

Given the amount of African-Americans in Germany, would hazard to guess there more women available than men available to date them. I rarely find the same profile on different IR web sites. If I do, this is no different than finding a Russian girl on multiple sites, she's serious....