Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby mguy » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:18 am

that's it im going to Brazil!! or wait.. Spain? whutttt

Europe. Good job, are you satisfied now or still on the Spanish flag?

Brazilian girl falls for Asian American guy in Spain for all places, makes for a good story..
mguy
Junior Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:33 am

Yeah thats it alright. The p-sssy paradise will be ruined by disgruntled mangina americans that talk too much due to their white knight matriarchal upbringing and rearing.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby Banano » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:42 am

'I actually didn't bring a camera with me, I hate taking photos, plus its easy to get stolen here, you can google Spain and girls im sure many pics would come up.'

Cmmon duddee, thats lame excuse, its not brazilian favela for fk sake, you are big guy n u scared somebody will snatch yr cam. Got smartphone or smthin.Google not the same.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby mguy » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:41 pm

pics!
mguy
Junior Poster

Postby Banano » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:36 am

Camera is a must dude, imagine how many girls you could stop and ask to take a pic of you, its much better opener than askin for directions which subconciously she interprets as you are lost and hopeless man...chicks love photos and get all emotional about them..think about it
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby lone_yakuza » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:33 am

Last edited by lone_yakuza on Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Postby Scourage » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:10 pm

I'm spanish and you have reason...It's like the US...(I've been to NYC )
Scourage
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to European Countries