Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby mguy » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:18 am

that's it im going to Brazil!! or wait.. Spain? whutttt

Europe. Good job, are you satisfied now or still on the Spanish flag?

Brazilian girl falls for Asian American guy in Spain for all places, makes for a good story..
Junior Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:33 am

Yeah thats it alright. The p-sssy paradise will be ruined by disgruntled mangina americans that talk too much due to their white knight matriarchal upbringing and rearing.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Veteran Poster

Postby Banano » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:42 am

'I actually didn't bring a camera with me, I hate taking photos, plus its easy to get stolen here, you can google Spain and girls im sure many pics would come up.'

Cmmon duddee, thats lame excuse, its not brazilian favela for fk sake, you are big guy n u scared somebody will snatch yr cam. Got smartphone or smthin.Google not the same.
Veteran Poster

Postby mguy » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:41 pm

Junior Poster

Postby Banano » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:36 am

Camera is a must dude, imagine how many girls you could stop and ask to take a pic of you, its much better opener than askin for directions which subconciously she interprets as you are lost and hopeless man...chicks love photos and get all emotional about them..think about it
Veteran Poster

Postby lone_yakuza » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:33 am

Anyways I don't think Spain is a good place. Their basketball team with the slanted eyes thing. Yeah we all know they hate Asian males, especially East Asian males. I think Filipinos with big round eyes and somewhat spanish looking might do alright there.But an East Asian American male? Hell no. We are pretty much universally despised because Hollywood brainwashing and sabotage because of white anglosaxon and jewish men jealous of Sessue Hayakawa has already penetrated the entire globe.

Sessue Hayakawa (早川 雪洲 Hayakawa Sesshū?, June 10, 1889 – November 23, 1973) was a Japanese and American Issei actor who starred in American, Japanese, French, German, and British films.[1] Active at the beginning of the American film industry, Hayakawa was the first and remains one of the few Asian actors to find stardom in the United States and Europe. His brooding good looks and typecasting as a sinister villain with sexual dominance made him a heartthrob among American women and the first male sex symbol of Hollywood before Rudolph Valentino.[2][3][4] In his time Hayakawa was as well known and popular as Charlie Chaplin and Douglas Fairbanks although today his name is mostly unknown to the general public.[5][6]
His popularity, sex appeal and extravagant lifestyle (such as hosting wild parties and driving a gold-plated Pierce-Arrow) caused tension within American society resulting in discriminatory stereotypes and the de-sexualizing of Asian men in cinema,[4][7][8] as exemplified by the controversial I.Y. Yunioshi character in Breakfast At Tiffany's. Refusing to adopt negative stereotypes he decided to leave Hollywood and moved into European cinema where he was treated equally.
Freshman Poster

Postby Scourage » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:10 pm

I'm spanish and you have reason...It's like the US...(I've been to NYC )
Freshman Poster

Return to European Countries