Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

How is Switzerland for dating women?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

How is Switzerland for dating women?

Postby Temprano26 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:53 am

When I was in Costa Rica, a few of the people around me were women from Switzerland. Some of them spoke English, Spanish and also French. Europeans in general I found are more cosmopolitan and interested in the world around us.

I had a friend who lived in Switzerland and he raved about it all the time. He said if you lose your job in Switzerland, you get healthcare, unemployment benefits and for three months you can search for a new job in contrast to the US where everything is taken from faster than you were given it.
But generally it just looks like a beautiful place to see. I am tired of the bland architecture of American suburbs meant only for commercial use. I want to see how beautiful the world can be.
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:13 am

It's a beautiful country for sure. But the women are independent and masculine. They are down to earth though and like having intelligent conversations. But they aren't easy to date or get romantic with. They are not flirtatious either. That's what everyone says.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Site Admin

Postby xiongmao » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:07 am

Good luck trying to live in one of the most expensive places on earth!
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
Veteran Poster

Postby Temprano26 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:42 am

So where in Europe has the most flirtatious attractive females? Germany? France? Belgium?
Freshman Poster

Postby OzGuy » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:30 pm

I moved to Switzerland from Australia just over a year ago.

Swiss women are cold, xenophobic, and just weird. It is nearly impossible to make friends with them, let alone date them. They are highly reserved, closed off and have zero interest in sex or flirting.

I ended up with a German girl, and couldn't be happier. Don't waste your time with Swiss women, find a German woman instead.

Yes it is a beautiful country but I cannot stand the Swiss.
Freshman Poster

Return to European Countries