Do Italian and Spanish women like to date foreigners?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Re: Do Italian and Spanish women like to date foreigners?

Post by Lucas88 »

willymonfrete wrote:
August 25th, 2022, 8:01 am
You may benefit from Metta meditation directed at yourself.you have low self love,because you don't like your racial appearance.

its easy to do,just think of a baby or a Puppy and the love and good emotions that come with beholding them you just send towards yourself.

do this everyday atleast once(takes only 2 minutes),and after a while your self esteem and confidence will heighten.

Blessings brother and I will pray for you.
I appreciate your kind words and advice on self-love but you really don't need to pray for me. I'm more interested in practical solutions for body modification such as Melanotan (which I already use) and the future prospect of genetic engineering.

I think that the dating situation of White men is more nuanced than what most people believe. It's true that in places like Latin America White men with typical Caucasian features are widely valued but at the same time it is in my view the White men with decent tanning genetics who are regarded as the most attractive as opposed to the extremely white pasty dudes. White guys are not all built equally. Even from a single White country such as Germany or Austria for example you can find some guys who are snow-white pale and others who tan easily and have more of a healthy golden hue. The latter are generally seen as the most attractive. The snow-white pale types are seen as less attractive and are often given shit for their complexion. Even my Peruvian ex-girlfriend and some other Latinas who I know made negative comments about my Nordic skin tone. It upset me a lot because I agreed with what they were saying (I really don't like pale skin).

But since I started taking Melanotan via subcutaneous injection in 2017 I've felt much happier and received a lot more compliments and romantic interest from both Latinas and Iberian females. I'm usually at least as tanned as a Mediterranean but can even get as brown as my Latino friends if I take a higher dosage and expose myself to a lot of sun. It's awesome. Latinas now love me even more. Iberian females pay attention to me. People everywhere are impressed by my tan. I no longer receive any hurtful comments about my skin complexion. I had it pretty bad before I started taking Melanotan. I was a semi-incel, autistic, depressed, dysphoric and without self-confidence. With Melanotan I feel like a king!

I've also considered taking steroids for a long time but right now I'm reluctant to do so because I fear that we are on the verge of a full-blown economic and societal collapse and obtaining that kind of stuff might become difficult. That kind of situation would be catastrophic for me if the steroid use shut down my own natural testosterone production and made me reliant on exogenous sources.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Lucas88 wrote:
August 25th, 2022, 4:09 pm
willymonfrete wrote:
August 25th, 2022, 8:01 am
You may benefit from Metta meditation directed at yourself.you have low self love,because you don't like your racial appearance.

its easy to do,just think of a baby or a Puppy and the love and good emotions that come with beholding them you just send towards yourself.

do this everyday atleast once(takes only 2 minutes),and after a while your self esteem and confidence will heighten.

Blessings brother and I will pray for you.
I appreciate your kind words and advice on self-love but you really don't need to pray for me. I'm more interested in practical solutions for body modification such as Melanotan (which I already use) and the future prospect of genetic engineering.

I think that the dating situation of White men is more nuanced than what most people believe. It's true that in places like Latin America White men with typical Caucasian features are widely valued but at the same time it is in my view the White men with decent tanning genetics who are regarded as the most attractive as opposed to the extremely white pasty dudes. White guys are not all built equally. Even from a single White country such as Germany or Austria for example you can find some guys who are snow-white pale and others who tan easily and have more of a healthy golden hue. The latter are generally seen as the most attractive. The snow-white pale types are seen as less attractive and are often given shit for their complexion. Even my Peruvian ex-girlfriend and some other Latinas who I know made negative comments about my Nordic skin tone. It upset me a lot because I agreed with what they were saying (I really don't like pale skin).

But since I started taking Melanotan via subcutaneous injection in 2017 I've felt much happier and received a lot more compliments and romantic interest from both Latinas and Iberian females. I'm usually at least as tanned as a Mediterranean but can even get as brown as my Latino friends if I take a higher dosage and expose myself to a lot of sun. It's awesome. Latinas now love me even more. Iberian females pay attention to me. People everywhere are impressed by my tan. I no longer receive any hurtful comments about my skin complexion. I had it pretty bad before I started taking Melanotan. I was a semi-incel, autistic, depressed, dysphoric and without self-confidence. With Melanotan I feel like a king!

I've also considered taking steroids for a long time but right now I'm reluctant to do so because I fear that we are on the verge of a full-blown economic and societal collapse and obtaining that kind of stuff might become difficult. That kind of situation would be catastrophic for me if the steroid use shut down my own natural testosterone production and made me reliant on exogenous sources.
I am tanned with dark hair,and I do not feel like some kind of God.and I am attractive too,I look like those handsome jesus depictions with my beard.

I have tan face and arms/hands all year round and pale body and if I show my pale legs with shorts,I get alot more respect.

I guess white guys can just get away with tan skin,when a Arabian can't..same for beards.

IDC what people think so I am proud of my tan and my beard and my middle eastern appearance.

white women like me most here.asian women least.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@publicduende

Alex's friend Giorgio said that if I am seeking true love then I should go to Italy. Because Italian women believe in love and romance and do not use men or scam them. Is that true? He said the only trick is that u have to find an Italian woman who genuinely likes you. But once u do she will love u for you and believe in romance and not treat you like a business transaction. He said all relationships in the Philippines are like business transactions and that their families will always extract money from you perpetually without end, even if u date nice girls in the provinces. Is that true?

Also if Italian women do not mix love and money and believe in romance and true love, then how come you and Alex didn't find your Italian soulmate when u were in yours 20s and 30s. You are a decent looking guy right PD?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
July 25th, 2023, 11:26 am
@publicduende

Alex's friend Giorgio said that if I am seeking true love then I should go to Italy. Because Italian women believe in love and romance and do not use men or scam them. Is that true? He said the only trick is that u have to find an Italian woman who genuinely likes you. But once u do she will love u for you and believe in romance and not treat you like a business transaction. He said all relationships in the Philippines are like business transactions and that their families will always extract money from you perpetually without end, even if u date nice girls in the provinces. Is that true?

Also if Italian women do not mix love and money and believe in romance and true love, then how come you and Alex didn't find your Italian soulmate when u were in yours 20s and 30s. You are a decent looking guy right PD?
I have been removed from Italy and Italian women for too long to know, TBH. My last gs has been in 1997/98, which is generations ago.

From what I hear from my friends, there isn't much difference between dating an Italian woman and a Spanish woman, or a French, or German, or Romanian. Globalisation has swept this creatures' minds strong and deep. They all watch the same movies, buy the same shit, want the same male stereotypes, and f**k the same male stereotypes.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@publicduende

But you grew up in Italy right? What were the girls like there? Didn't you have female friends or girlfriends or close female friends or female cousins? You must know something about them right? Isn't it true that they are more romance focused and not as materialistic and don't see relationships as business transactions the way Asian women do? Aren't they more soulful and open minded and freespirited and curious? Or maybe this was true long ago but not so much anymore?

The thing is, Euro women and I seem to be cut from the same cloth in terms of soul. Like me they are more open minded, freespirited, curious and soulful. So I definitely would vibe and connect with them better in theory, unlike materialistic, money grubbing, narrow minded Asian women. However the two main problems are:

1) White women aren't interested in Asian guys usually, unless they are very attractive and tall maybe. They are big on looks and height.

2) European women nowadays look very masculine, not feminine, similar to how American women are, but just more down to earth and sane and level headed and mature. To find feminine women in Europe, you'd probably have to seek older women. However the problem with older women as we all know, is that many of them have big personality defects that keep them single, which you find out when you hang out with them for a while. Or they may have bad luck like me, in that they constantly meet bad people and the wrong men. But even if that's so, that's still bad news because two people with bad luck or curses that come together will result in an explosion. lol. So you see, either way I lose. It's like being between a rock and a hard place.

I do tend to connect well with New Age women though, more than I do with mainstream women, but they tend to friendzone me.

What do you think of the above PD and @MarcosZeitola? Do you notice the same things too about European women?

Btw PD, if Italian women are soulful and romantic and more intellectual, then why couldn't you date them? It may be difficult but it can't be impossible right? Alex's friends told me that IF, and that's a big IF, you can find an Italian woman that loves you, then you will be set because they love romance, not money. Regardless it cannot be harder than dating American women, that's for sure.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Lucas88

You told me that you lived in Spain for a year. Can you tell us about the people and culture there, and the women too? And the social vibe and atmosphere? What is it like in general? Can you summarize? What are your feelings and impressions?

Rock told me that Spain has low cost of living and is considered a retirement paradise. Is that true? If so how come you HA guys don't recommend it more? How come you write off Europe as though it's not a viable option? I don't get it.

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Spain is great and Lucas is spot on in one of his posts about the place, unless you look like you could be one of them, dress like one (the more fashionable ones) and speak excellent Spanish then you are gonna be shit out of luck, Spain is one of the countries I happen to do well in but then I look like a Spaniard.

It is also the country in Europe that has some really bad anti-Chinese racism - I told you once before, Winston, if you want to get laid in Spain - get your arse to Magaluf and get it on with some drunk Brit :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome back @yick. Where have you been?

I talked to Lucas last night. He said he has a Latin soul too, like I do. So doesn't that mean I would fit into Spain too? In terms of soul I mean, not looks.

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
September 8th, 2023, 11:51 am
Welcome back @yick. Where have you been?

I talked to Lucas last night. He said he has a Latin soul too, like I do. So doesn't that mean I would fit into Spain too? In terms of soul I mean, not looks.
I would suggest somewhere in Latin America - people are far nicer and friendlier - it's a different vibe to Spain on a social level.

I was in Peru and Mexico this year - loved it! Going back to China on Tuesday which I am looking forward to.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@yick

Wow are you going to give a trip report of Mexico and Peru? I heard that China is open again, is that so? Can one enter without any covid restrictions now? Are Chinese still anti-foreigner? I love Chinese women have a big thing for them. If only they weren't so rigid and materialistic. Sheesh.

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
September 8th, 2023, 12:53 pm
@yick

Wow are you going to give a trip report of Mexico and Peru? I heard that China is open again, is that so? Can one enter without any covid restrictions now? Are Chinese still anti-foreigner? I love Chinese women have a big thing for them. If only they weren't so rigid and materialistic. Sheesh.
I could do when I have some time, I have some views on these places that I could share, the Chinese as of the end of August have now got rid of the last COVID restriction to travel into China so you don't have to do the self appointed home COVID test and report it to the authorities online - you can just buy a ticket and fly right in.

Are the Chinese still anti-foreigner? :lol: that shit hasn't changed with COVID, that's for sure.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Winston wrote:
September 8th, 2023, 10:38 am
You told me that you lived in Spain for a year. Can you tell us about the people and culture there, and the women too? And the social vibe and atmosphere? What is it like in general? Can you summarize? What are your feelings and impressions?

Rock told me that Spain has low cost of living and is considered a retirement paradise. Is that true? If so how come you HA guys don't recommend it more? How come you write off Europe as though it's not a viable option? I don't get it.
I lived in Spain for much longer than a year. It's the foreign country with which I'm the most familiar.

I see that you tagged me in this thread but @yick beat me to it with a pretty good summary of what Spain is like for dating:
yick wrote:
September 8th, 2023, 11:35 am
Spain is great and Lucas is spot on in one of his posts about the place, unless you look like you could be one of them, dress like one (the more fashionable ones) and speak excellent Spanish then you are gonna be shit out of luck, Spain is one of the countries I happen to do well in but then I look like a Spaniard.

It is also the country in Europe that has some really bad anti-Chinese racism - I told you once before, Winston, if you want to get laid in Spain - get your arse to Magaluf and get it on with some drunk Brit :lol:
Spain is a great place for dating if you look like a Southern European with tanned skin, a fit beach body, good fashion and style, and speak fluent Spanish. If you're Spanish, Italian or Portuguese, or at least look like you are, you'll probably do well. Some of my light-skinned Latino friends also do well in Spain and are total womanizers.

On the other hand, if you're a pale-skinned Anglo or Asian, you'll probably have quite a hard time. Neither of these types of men fit the Iberian aesthetic ideal.

I myself as a White Anglo wasn't exactly killing it with the ladies despite being young and athletic. I was seen as guapete or "kinda handsome" at most because I didn't have the right skin tone. However, as soon as I started taking Melanotan (an injectable synthetic melanin analogue) and getting deeply tanned, I had girls telling me that I was handsome and flirting with me all the time. That's because I now looked more Mediterranean in terms of skin tone.

Unfortunately, Asians aren't considered attractive at all. Most Spaniards consider the resident Chinese (in Spain, Chinese people often run stores, restaurants and other businesses) dorky and weird and generally have a bad impression of them, often considering them dirty, impolite and uncultured. Sorry to tell you this, Winston, but it's simply the harsh truth. You wouldn't do too well in Spain as an Asian man, especially without knowledge of Spanish language and culture.

However, although it is true that dating Iberian females is difficult if you don't fit a certain phenotypic mold, larger Spanish cities such as Madrid, Barcelona and Valencia have significant populations of immigrants from Latin America and Eastern Europe. These immigrant women are often much more open to dating non-Mediterranean European men and also ethnic minorities and so it is much more feasible to get laid or find a girlfriend among those communities. In fact, some of the LatAm immigrant females, especially Bolivians, have a reputation for being easy or facilonas. You might be able to pick up some drunken boliviana at a discotheque or bar. Trust me, they're way easier than Iberian females. :wink:

Now, as for the people, they are sociable and free-spirited and enjoy revelry just like other Mediterraneans but you really need to have a high level of Spanish in order to penetrate their social circles. Spaniards aren't too keep on foreign languages and, outside of touristic locations, they expect you to speak Spanish. But once you learn Spanish to a decent level, you're social life will take off massively, especially if you're gregarious yourself.

The cost of living is relatively cheap but the country doesn't have very strong industry. Unemployment is high and most people live quite modestly. In light of this, Spain is nowhere near as work-obsessed or economically competitive as the US, but it's best to bring your own money (e.g., passive income, location-independent remote work, silver spoon upbringing, etc.).

Spain as a country is incredibly beautiful. The cities are gorgeous and have awesome Mediterranean architecture (I've posted some photos of Valencia in other threads but I forgot which ones they were), excellent beaches, charming little seaside towns, and a picturesque countryside with beautiful orchids and vineyards which are just idyllic and heavenly. It's a great country. It's just a shame that it's economy isn't too great.

In summary, Spain is a very underrated HA location in my opinion. I imagine that most people here don't give it much attention because most of them are Americans and are fixated either on the much closer Latin America or Southeast Asia.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Lucas88 wrote:
September 8th, 2023, 1:32 pm
Winston wrote:
September 8th, 2023, 10:38 am

I lived in Spain for much longer than a year. It's the foreign country with which I'm the most familiar.

I see that you tagged me in this thread but @yick beat me to it with a pretty good summary of what Spain is like for dating:
yick wrote:
September 8th, 2023, 11:35 am

Spain is a great place for dating if you look like a Southern European with tanned skin, a fit beach body, good fashion and style, and speak fluent Spanish. If you're Spanish, Italian or Portuguese, or at least look like you are, you'll probably do well. Some of my light-skinned Latino friends also do well in Spain and are total womanizers.
Hey lucas,would I do good in spain?

[Imgur](https://imgur.com/Q3wcN6Y)

[Imgur](https://imgur.com/GxOCxe6)

[Imgur](https://imgur.com/pKGwChi)

[Imgur](https://imgur.com/aYK7gxi)