Looking to go to Poland

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Alfredo Effect
Freshman Poster

Re: Looking to go to Poland

Post by Alfredo Effect »

Yes. I'm considering Poland too. I'm getting tired of Asia lately. I know it's easy to stay there but what's the dating and social scene like for your average American guy of any race and average height (180cm)?

Can anyone with Poland experience please chime in?
Jackfruits
Freshman Poster

Post by Jackfruits »

if you have money and preferrably below 50, yes great, if you are a senior citizen with no money forget it
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

How is Poland doing with the influx of Ukrainians who fled the war?

Is there xenophobia or hostility towards foreigners? I heard that there are Polish nationalist gangs who are allowed to murder and execute refugees because the authorities turn a blind eye.

There was an incident where a female Ukrainian international student was raped and dismembered by the Polish nationalists and the police threatened the media to cover up the story.
Jackfruits
Freshman Poster

Post by Jackfruits »

I'm Asian and I'm okay walking alone in the dark outside. Last week Friday I walked alone across several neighborhoods in the center alone and no issues. Last visit in August 2021 there were a group of very muscular men behind me in line in the supermarket that were making racist remarks. I went out at night, partially alone as my date went home and my friends were with their girl and I went into clubs one and no issues.

As for Ukrainians, in the several times I have been in Poland, also thus before the war, I have only dated Ukrainian girls in Poland so the more the merrier
Jackfruits
Freshman Poster

Post by Jackfruits »

Mew6ix wrote:
August 13th, 2022, 2:35 pm

Is there xenophobia or hostility towards foreigners? I heard that there are Polish nationalist gangs who are allowed to murder and execute refugees because the authorities turn a blind eye.

There was an incident where a female Ukrainian international student was raped and dismembered by the Polish nationalists and the police threatened the media to cover up the story.
Don't go to shit whitetrash neighborhoods and you will be fine. Also don't go to the city centre when there is a football match in town
Jackfruits
Freshman Poster

Post by Jackfruits »

But by no means it's easy. You need to do work. But the benefits of compared to Asia is the women here have their own income so no need to support the family. Also you need a fashion style.
Last edited by Jackfruits on August 17th, 2022, 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

Jackfruits wrote:
August 14th, 2022, 1:13 pm
Mew6ix wrote:
August 13th, 2022, 2:35 pm

Don't go to shit whitetrash neighborhoods and you will be fine. Also don't go to the city centre when there is a football match in town
Warsaw and Poznin are okay to go to then?

How many Polish ladies will R&B singer Irizarry will get when he sings his Benzino flow to their hearts?
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

What would be a good place to go now? Russia. Why? Their young men are getting slaughtered in Ukraine. Plus they are in financial crisis due to sanctions.

When you go though don't break the slightest law. They will throw the book at you and use you in prisoner swap (if you're not killed or tortured first.)

Don't try to go to Ukraine after that. Bald and bankrupt tried and was refused entry.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

from a half polish half iranian friend of mine:

In non-feminist countries like Poland its natural to approach girls

And its expected that guys approach girls they like there and if guy dont approach girl he will be seen as a repressed homo like why this nigga aint approaching girls he prefer men or what?

Girls in poland wants guys to approach them. Not just "chad superstars" or whatrver BS but guys who western women would think of as just average or above average...for polish women the same guys would be considered good looking

Like a normie or htn in the eyes of western women wojld be considered GL by polish women

And polish girls are friendly. They will give you good response if you approach them (most ones atleast) . They are not narcy n sassy like western women

And im talking cold apptoach . Thats natural in poland

btw,I talked to him on discord a few times,and he said poland is really good to get a gf,and he said its amazing for Mediterennean and middle eastern guys...but polish women also love their own men and white guys.so everyone wins.
Last edited by willymonfrete on August 16th, 2022, 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jackfruits
Freshman Poster

Post by Jackfruits »

That's why I said you need some style. So not look like you bought your clothes at Target or Walmart how most Americans look like in Asia
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

willymonfrete wrote:
August 15th, 2022, 2:26 pm

And its expected that guys approach girls they like there and if guy dont approach girl he will be seen as a repressed homo like why this aint approaching girls he prefer men or what?

Girls in poland wants guys to approach them. Not just "chad superstars" or whatrver BS but guys who western women would think of as just average or above average...for polish women the same guys would be considered good looking

Like a normie or htn in the eyes of western women wojld be considered GL by polish women

And polish girls are friendly. They will give you good response if you approach them (most ones atleast) . They are not narcy n sassy like western women

Are you a time traveller? Most modern women these days complain to Toronto Police that approaching them is criminal harassment. In the UK, approaching women is also a hate crime. A few PUAs are serving hard time in jail for approaching women in Scotland and London.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

willymonfrete wrote:

And its expected that guys approach girls they like there and if guy dont approach girl he will be seen as a repressed homo like why this nigga aint approaching girls he prefer men or what?

@Mew6ix, I agree with @willymonfrete. I had a polish girlfriend who was much more loving and attentive than any Anglo woman I'd ever been with. Plus I work with several really pretty polish ladies who are really open and friendly. They don't turn their nose up when you approach them. Polish women just have better values than Anglo women. That is a fact.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Mew6ix wrote:
August 16th, 2022, 3:29 am
willymonfrete wrote:

And its expected that guys approach girls they like there and if guy dont approach girl he will be seen as a repressed homo like why this aint approaching girls he prefer men or what?

Are you a time traveller? Most modern women these days complain to Toronto Police that approaching them is criminal harassment. In the UK, approaching women is also a hate crime. A few PUAs are serving hard time in jail for approaching women in Scotland and London.
Yawn,are you a closed minded person?the west/=/the world.

thats the whole point of this site,that outside the west,its much better female specimens and dating is way easier.

Mexico and colombia,is the same way I think...women like to be approached.
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

GOD GET ME OUT OF TORONTO!!!!!!
Jackfruits
Freshman Poster

Post by Jackfruits »

Mew6ix wrote:
August 16th, 2022, 3:29 am
willymonfrete wrote:

the guys getting arrested were approaching mostly underage girls like machine guns, filming it and putting it on youtube. There was one PUA, Tom Torero (fake name ofc) who really dated ugly ass older women in reality was teaching grandpa guys to chase 14-16yo girls. many of his students are now registered pedophiles in the UK for that reason. Well the 14yo girls was mentioned more as target practice. Some grandpa guys were hanging around schools to try and pick up girls