Looking to go to Poland

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Re: Looking to go to Poland

Post by Mew6ix »

Jackfruits wrote:
August 17th, 2022, 1:22 pm
Mew6ix wrote:
August 16th, 2022, 3:29 am
willymonfrete wrote:
August 15th, 2022, 2:26 pm
from a half polish half iranian friend of mine:

In non-feminist countries like Poland its natural to approach girls

And its expected that guys approach girls they like there and if guy dont approach girl he will be seen as a repressed homo like why this aint approaching girls he prefer men or what?

Girls in poland wants guys to approach them. Not just "chad superstars" or whatrver BS but guys who western women would think of as just average or above average...for polish women the same guys would be considered good looking

Like a normie or htn in the eyes of western women wojld be considered GL by polish women

And polish girls are friendly. They will give you good response if you approach them (most ones atleast) . They are not narcy n sassy like western women

And im talking cold apptoach . Thats natural in poland
Are you a time traveller? Most modern women these days complain to Toronto Police that approaching them is criminal harassment. In the UK, approaching women is also a hate crime. A few PUAs are serving hard time in jail for approaching women in Scotland and London.

the guys getting arrested were approaching mostly underage girls like machine guns, filming it and putting it on youtube. There was one PUA, Tom Torero (fake name ofc) who really dated ugly ass older women in reality was teaching grandpa guys to chase 14-16yo girls. many of his students are now registered pedophiles in the UK for that reason. Well the 14yo girls was mentioned more as target practice. Some grandpa guys were hanging around schools to try and pick up girls
You're bullshitting us with feminist moral panic ie these PUAs are creeping on these 14-16yo thots.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Jackfruits wrote:
Mew6ix wrote:
willymonfrete wrote:

And its expected that guys approach girls they like there and if guy dont approach girl he will be seen as a repressed homo like why this aint approaching girls he prefer men or what?

Girls in poland wants guys to approach them. Not just "chad superstars" or whatrver BS but guys who western women would think of as just average or above average...for polish women the same guys would be considered good looking

Like a normie or htn in the eyes of western women wojld be considered GL by polish women

And polish girls are friendly. They will give you good response if you approach them (most ones atleast) . They are not narcy n sassy like western women

Are you a time traveller? Most modern women these days complain to Toronto Police that approaching them is criminal harassment. In the UK, approaching women is also a hate crime. A few PUAs are serving hard time in jail for approaching women in Scotland and London.

the guys getting arrested were approaching mostly underage girls like machine guns, filming it and putting it on youtube. There was one PUA, Tom Torero (fake name ofc) who really dated ugly ass older women in reality was teaching grandpa guys to chase 14-16yo girls. many of his students are now registered pedophiles in the UK for that reason. Well the 14yo girls was mentioned more as target practice. Some grandpa guys were hanging around schools to try and pick up girls
While PUA is a scam and doesn't work,even for chads(women have unrestricted access to chads on social media and dating apps,they don't want a chad they don't know approaching them),there is something seriousely messed up with western women's attitudes towards romance and men,and Poland and southern europe is much more natural it seems.
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

willymonfrete wrote:
August 18th, 2022, 10:07 am
Jackfruits wrote:
Mew6ix wrote:
willymonfrete wrote:

While PUA is a scam and doesn't work,even for chads(women have unrestricted access to chads on social media and dating apps,they don't want a chad they don't know approaching them),there is something seriousely messed up with western women's attitudes towards romance and men,and Poland and southern europe is much more natural it seems.
I do agree with other posters that PUA is a bunch of men hitting on females, but that is a symptom of a bigger problem. The majority of women in the Anglosphere dislike average men while worshipping the elites and corporations.

I can't see why hundreds of thousands of Canadian men are incels while there is a steady supply of female immigrants coming to Canada. It's like the social workers brainwash the FOB chicks to hate on men.
Jackfruits
Freshman Poster

Post by Jackfruits »

willymonfrete wrote:
Jackfruits wrote:
Mew6ix wrote:
willymonfrete wrote:

Yes also true. Have lost weight past few months, gonna just focus on business, make normal friends and find normal girls via this. Also gonna get back into shape. Do remember when I was fully fit a few years ago, dating was easier. yes absolutely
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

Jackfruits wrote:
August 21st, 2022, 3:58 pm
willymonfrete wrote:
Jackfruits wrote:
Mew6ix wrote:
willymonfrete wrote:

Yes also true. Have lost weight past few months, gonna just focus on business, make normal friends and find normal girls via this. Also gonna get back into shape. Do remember when I was fully fit a few years ago, dating was easier. yes absolutely
How do you get the excess weight lost?
I've been stuck inside my Toronto apartment for months and I'm about 50lbs more than I was before my false accusation forced me to hide from the feminist world called Toronto.
I barely go outside at nights because the Big Reds love summer nights. I'm waiting until it gets colder to go outside. Big Reds can't show their pussies to minors in the cold like they do in the summer.
Jackfruits
Freshman Poster

Post by Jackfruits »

at top of lockdown was 108.8kg = 220 lbs. from eating less garbage food = eat more healthy lost 10 kgs in 6 months, now I'm at 84kg (-50lbs from top). till 7y ago I was always around 60kg, almost no fat, mostly muscles and was going to the gym 10-12h/week for years on.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Jackfruits wrote:
August 21st, 2022, 3:58 pm
willymonfrete wrote:
Jackfruits wrote:
Mew6ix wrote:
willymonfrete wrote:

if you're decent looking try Hinge or dating app 'feeld',the latter you can meet hot women that don 't have high standards like tinder and with the former its more relationship minded so no high standards and instagram,shallow nonsense.

however,for myself...I prefer to go overseas when its time to find a wife.american women are just not for me,I don't hate them but I want the fullness of culture,relationships,personal integrity and all the things that make a great person in a woman and I don't think I'll find that here.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 16th, 2022, 5:47 am
willymonfrete wrote:

And its expected that guys approach girls they like there and if guy dont approach girl he will be seen as a repressed homo like why this nigga aint approaching girls he prefer men or what?

@Mew6ix, I agree with @willymonfrete. I had a polish girlfriend who was much more loving and attentive than any Anglo woman I'd ever been with. Plus I work with several really pretty polish ladies who are really open and friendly. They don't turn their nose up when you approach them. Polish women just have better values than Anglo women. That is a fact.
Happy for you bro,that is great to hear.

Western ukrainian women also seem to be nice,I mean the non-russian ones.Can't wait to go when the war is over,moving back to holland means I can travel to poland for big amounts of time.

anyway,great to hear polish women have good values compared to american,australian,UK and canadian women.See @WanderingProtagonist not all white women are low quality,you just need to go more east and southeast.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

88jose88 wrote:
December 24th, 2023, 11:12 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 16th, 2022, 5:47 am
willymonfrete wrote:

And its expected that guys approach girls they like there and if guy dont approach girl he will be seen as a repressed homo like why this nigga aint approaching girls he prefer men or what?

@Mew6ix, I agree with @willymonfrete. I had a polish girlfriend who was much more loving and attentive than any Anglo woman I'd ever been with. Plus I work with several really pretty polish ladies who are really open and friendly. They don't turn their nose up when you approach them. Polish women just have better values than Anglo women. That is a fact.
Happy for you bro,that is great to hear.

Western ukrainian women also seem to be nice,I mean the non-russian ones.Can't wait to go when the war is over,moving back to holland means I can travel to poland for big amounts of time.

anyway,great to hear polish women have good values compared to american,australian,UK and canadian women.See @WanderingProtagonist not all white women are low quality,you just need to go more east and southeast.
Wherever there are negros, or negatry influences? The women will be low quality over time. Enough said.
RuskiRuski
Freshman Poster

Post by RuskiRuski »

Visited Poland in the summer, it was decent but the women seemed hit or miss. I think Ukraine/Russia/FSU countries would be better.