I'd like to know from Lucas why the UK sucks so bad. And is the UK Worse than the US?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

I'd like to know from Lucas why the UK sucks so bad. And is the UK Worse than the US?

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

It seems like these guys are bigger assholes than Americans are but I can never really tell which nation is worse than the other, the UK or the United States? @Lucas88 Is the UK worse or equally as bad as the US? Of course anybody with experience with either of the two can comment on this since I want to know which Western country out asshole the other, and which one tend to have the very worse types of people that make up the vast majority of it's population regardless of what side of politics people stand on. Of course Leftist still are the goddamn worse, f***ing hate those people. But the UK seems to embrace a lot of stuff that makes it an awful place to live...And the women...Oh God the women.... Where do I begin? It's like they try to out trash the American ones in who can be the most vulgar female of the Western territories.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Re: I'd like to know from Lucas why the UK sucks so bad. And is the UK Worse than the US?

Post by Mew6ix »

UK and Canada both have hate speech laws which are mainly used to stifle dissent.

While eight year old girls were being sold into the sex trade for Jimmy Saville and Maxime Giswell, the cops and Scotland Yard were busy knocking on people's doors for criticizing immigration policy; not immigrants, but immigration policy, or Brexit, or how the Queen does her hair.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: I'd like to know from Lucas why the UK sucks so bad. And is the UK Worse than the US?

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Mew6ix wrote:
September 4th, 2022, 2:20 am
UK and Canada both have hate speech laws which are mainly used to stifle dissent.

While eight year old girls were being sold into the sex trade for Jimmy Saville and Maxime Giswell, the cops and Scotland Yard were busy knocking on people's doors for criticizing immigration policy; not immigrants, but immigration policy, or Brexit, or how the Queen does her hair.
I think that Canada sounds worse than the UK at this point. Especially since the implementation of a bill which means you can face criminal prosecution for using the wrong pronouns.

Have you heard the rumour that Justin Trudeau is actually the child of Fidel Castro? Look at these and tell me what you think.

You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
September 3rd, 2022, 8:36 pm
It seems like these guys are bigger assholes than Americans are but I can never really tell which nation is worse than the other, the UK or the United States? @Lucas88 Is the UK worse or equally as bad as the US? Of course anybody with experience with either of the two can comment on this since I want to know which Western country out asshole the other, and which one tend to have the very worse types of people that make up the vast majority of it's population regardless of what side of politics people stand on. Of course Leftist still are the goddamn worse, f***ing hate those people. But the UK seems to embrace a lot of stuff that makes it an awful place to live...And the women...Oh God the women.... Where do I begin? It's like they try to out trash the American ones in who can be the most vulgar female of the Western territories.
I can only give a partial answer based on my own experiences of the UK and outside impressions of the US since I've never been to the US outside of a few stops for transfer flights to Mexico, but my own subjective impression is that people from the UK are generally a bit worse than those from the US although there are certainly significant regional differences in both countries.

In my experience British people tend to be more vulgar and antisocial than Americans. The idea of British politeness and gentlemanliness is mostly a myth which only exists in movies. Plenty of people here are quite abrasive, have little culture or respect, are cynical of others, and like to throw around a lot of harsh language and put others down with sarcasm. I've also noticed that disputes between people here tend to escalate and turn nasty very quickly. It's as though people just lose all civility and go into full-on attack mode. By and large I find British people unpleasant to be around. My impression of Americans on the other hand is that more of them still conserve at least an half-assed façade of social decorum (things like "sir" and "ma'am" and an attempt to come across as polite). My limited experience of Americans is that they're a little more pleasant and easier to get along with than British people.

British people are also just as insipid and unintellectual as Americans and maybe even more so. Everybody here likes to make fun of "dumb Americans" but at the same time most Brits also lack the ability to talk about anything deep or substantially intellectual and instead are only able to talk about boring pub culture, reality TV, football, shopping and other mundane things. I personally find most British people just such poor conversationalists and so difficult to talk to. Again I've found that the Americans who I've met on my travels a little better in this regard. Of course, Continental Europe blows both the UK and the US out of the water when it comes to culture, intellectual stimulation and topics of conversation.

Brits are also notoriously flakey and are terrible at honoring friendship. Most of the time whenever I've tried to organize some kind of social outing or event with a British acquaintance they flake out on me at the last minute. They are absolutely unreliable to the point where I no longer bother with anybody outside of my own inner circle of friends and family. Most people here just don't seem to care much about friends. I remember my old MMA gym in the UK. The team didn't go out for a communal meal or anything for at least two years. But when I joined a wrestling club in Spain I was invited out by the team after just two weeks of training. The UK really is a social wasteland. I've heard similar things about the US but I can't confirm any of it. Maybe we could get some valuable input from you guys who live there.

The quality of women in the UK is absolutely in the gutter. So many of the girls of my generation are overweight (the female obesity rate is almost as high as in America), have an alcohol problem, and are just outright nasty and vile. To me they definitely seem a bit more vulgar and grotesque than those from the US, so much so that I avoid them like the plague and limit my interactions almost exclusively to foreign women. I'm not saying that American women are great either but I generally prefer them to British women who I tend to regard as the absolute worse. I'm also under the impression that British women are more unsightly and a high percentage of them look like pure ogres. At least many American women have that more varied European DNA and that bit of Native American admixture that produces nicer and more exotic phenotypes.

I think that where the US has it clearly worse though is the political climate. There just seems to be so much more polarized political extremism in you guys' country. Like people fighting each other over differences of political views and "woke" leftists having full-blown public meltdowns just because some guy was wearing a MAGA hat. That kind of volatile political climate really doesn't seem like a nice place to live. Here in the UK people are generally more reserved about things like political views. Where I live most people act relatively normal when it comes to politics and the leftist political extremism seems to be largely confined to university campuses and a few other isolated pockets.

So, all in all, my subjective impression is that British people slightly "out-asshole" ( :lol: ) Americans but we'd need more input from you guys who live in the US to create a more accurate picture.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Lucas88 wrote:
September 4th, 2022, 7:45 am
I can only give a partial answer based on my own experiences of the UK and outside impressions of the US since I've never been to the US outside of a few stops for transfer flights to Mexico, but my own subjective impression is that people from the UK are generally a bit worse than those from the US although there are certainly significant regional differences in both countries.

In my experience British people tend to be more vulgar and antisocial than Americans. The idea of British politeness and gentlemanliness is mostly a myth which only exists in movies. Plenty of people here are quite abrasive, have little culture or respect, are cynical of others, and like to throw around a lot of harsh language and put others down with sarcasm. I've also noticed that disputes between people here tend to escalate and turn nasty very quickly. It's as though people just lose all civility and go into full-on attack mode. By and large I find British people unpleasant to be around. My impression of Americans on the other hand is that more of them still conserve at least an half-assed façade of social decorum (things like "sir" and "ma'am" and an attempt to come across as polite). My limited experience of Americans is that they're a little more pleasant and easier to get along with than British people.

British people are also just as insipid and unintellectual as Americans and maybe even more so. Everybody here likes to make fun of "dumb Americans" but at the same time most Brits also lack the ability to talk about anything deep or substantially intellectual and instead are only able to talk about boring pub culture, reality TV, football, shopping and other mundane things. I personally find most British people just such poor conversationalists and so difficult to talk to. Again I've found that the Americans who I've met on my travels a little better in this regard. Of course, Continental Europe blows both the UK and the US out of the water when it comes to culture, intellectual stimulation and topics of conversation.

Brits are also notoriously flakey and are terrible at honoring friendship. Most of the time whenever I've tried to organize some kind of social outing or event with a British acquaintance they flake out on me at the last minute. They are absolutely unreliable to the point where I no longer bother with anybody outside of my own inner circle of friends and family. Most people here just don't seem to care much about friends. I remember my old MMA gym in the UK. The team didn't go out for a communal meal or anything for at least two years. But when I joined a wrestling club in Spain I was invited out by the team after just two weeks of training. The UK really is a social wasteland. I've heard similar things about the US but I can't confirm any of it. Maybe we could get some valuable input from you guys who live there.

The quality of women in the UK is absolutely in the gutter. So many of the girls of my generation are overweight (the female obesity rate is almost as high as in America), have an alcohol problem, and are just outright nasty and vile. To me they definitely seem a bit more vulgar and grotesque than those from the US, so much so that I avoid them like the plague and limit my interactions almost exclusively to foreign women. I'm not saying that American women are great either but I generally prefer them to British women who I tend to regard as the absolute worse. I'm also under the impression that British women are more unsightly and a high percentage of them look like pure ogres. At least many American women have that more varied European DNA and that bit of Native American admixture that produces nicer and more exotic phenotypes.

I think that where the US has it clearly worse though is the political climate. There just seems to be so much more polarized political extremism in you guys' country. Like people fighting each other over differences of political views and "woke" leftists having full-blown public meltdowns just because some guy was wearing a MAGA hat. That kind of volatile political climate really doesn't seem like a nice place to live. Here in the UK people are generally more reserved about things like political views. Where I live most people act relatively normal when it comes to politics and the leftist political extremism seems to be largely confined to university campuses and a few other isolated pockets.

So, all in all, my subjective impression is that British people slightly "out-asshole" ( :lol: ) Americans but we'd need more input from you guys who live in the US to create a more accurate picture.
Leftist man, them are some terrible ass people I tell you. I have little experience these days but back in the day in my early 20s I use to go out a lot downtown in the city I live in and I'd try to meet people and it was very difficult to do this. Sometimes I would because of the way I looked, people weren't use to seeing a light skinned male or just someone black in general wearing clothing that looked like he stepped right out of Michael Jacksons Bad music video, and I still do dress like that. So I use to get complimented a lot, especially the long hair, black women were very much drawn to that for sure and would touch it even without asking lol. The social structure is still really bad though with all the pronoun garbage in my state like California or just liberal states in general. You have annoying pushy ass LBGTQ people wanting to take over everything and whenever they are denied the first thing they do is bitch and call you a homophobe/transphobic. They do this way too much the same way some people on the left throw the racist shit around to get you to submit and surrender. That's how they fight you with words they believe will be effective on people forever. If people told them "so what I am a racist, so what I don't like trans or gays!" None of that shit would even work anymore but these people in the US have so much power that they get off on bullying, harassing, and intimidating anyone that's worried about losing their job like being a victim of fags and people confused about their gender is more important than their dignity.

I notice they do this even to people who don't want to be around them or just want to get the f**k away from them they throw those same words out at them because they want to force acceptance upon others while being openly intolerant themselves. They are some of the most irritating ass people in this country right now. Just this morning I was explaining to this guy that lives in NY that was saying "everyone is afraid of women or the LBGTQ people." And I had to school him on why he was wrong, I told him people aren't afraid of women or those people, they're just sick and tired of their annoying asses. You hear women all the time calling their own men "bigots" because they want them to cuck out, lay down and take shit from outsiders or put them on a pedestal.

Any man that has already accepted defeat because he was either bullied into it or he never had self esteem to begin with gets treated like dog shit. That's why I tell these guys don't listen to any female that call you sexist or a bigot, f**k them. That's just their way to get you to let down your guard so they can walk all over you and then bitch about it later as to why they are tired of "weak men" that let them do it after they done just called you a bunch of names for having certain beliefs about women and men. This is one confused nation I won't lie. But a lot of those Latin American countries are also adopting leftism and they are in favor of it as well. Some of them are already getting leftist people to run for their nations. It's almost like most countries would rather be leftist than anything and that's why it sucks that the U.S. is even a dominant country still. Not saying that China being the ruler would be any better, but countries that were fine the way they are, are slowly becoming a lot like the U.S. in many ways.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

September 4th, 2022, 8:17 am
Leftist man, them are some terrible ass people I tell you. I have little experience these days but back in the day in my early 20s I use to go out a lot downtown in the city I live in and I'd try to meet people and it was very difficult to do this. Sometimes I would because of the way I looked, people weren't use to seeing a light skinned male or just someone black in general wearing clothing that looked like he stepped right out of Michael Jacksons Bad music video, and I still do dress like that. So I use to get complimented a lot, especially the long hair, black women were very much drawn to that for sure and would touch it even without asking lol. The social structure is still really bad though with all the pronoun garbage in my state like California or just liberal states in general. You have annoying pushy ass LBGTQ people wanting to take over everything and whenever they are denied the first thing they do is bitch and call you a homophobe/transphobic. They do this way too much the same way some people on the left throw the racist shit around to get you to submit and surrender. That's how they fight you with words they believe will be effective on people forever. If people told them "so what I am a racist, so what I don't like trans or gays!" None of that shit would even work anymore but these people in the US have so much power that they get off on bullying, harassing, and intimidating anyone that's worried about losing their job like being a victim of fags and people confused about their gender is more important than their dignity.

I notice they do this even to people who don't want to be around them or just want to get the f**k away from them they throw those same words out at them because they want to force acceptance upon others while being openly intolerant themselves. They are some of the most irritating ass people in this country right now. Just this morning I was explaining to this guy that lives in NY that was saying "everyone is afraid of women or the LBGTQ people." And I had to school him on why he was wrong, I told him people aren't afraid of women or those people, they're just sick and tired of their annoying asses. You hear women all the time calling their own men "bigots" because they want them to cuck out, lay down and take shit from outsiders or put them on a pedestal.
Very well said. The LGBTQ crowd and other leftist groups frequently use accusations of homo/transphobia, racism and nowadays "misgendering" and "misuse of pronouns" as a pretext to bully others and make everybody submit to their whims. Many of those people are just straight-up (or in their case "queer-up" :lol: ) malicious and use their minority status as a justification for all kinds of hostile behavior.

I personally never had a problem with gays or transformers and remember how in the early 2000s they just kept to themselves and didn't bother anyone else but nowadays the political LGBTQ movement and its supporters are just up in everybody's faces with their ideologies and looking for reasons to get belligerent with anybody who doesn't kowtow to their whims. Now things have reached new heights of madness with the pronoun shit. I think that the radical approach of the movement is actually making more people want to hate the homo and trans stuff. I've been saying for a while now that there's going to be some major backlash which is just going to make life a lot more unpleasant for all of us.

Last night I was watching a debate between some Canadian woke LGBTQ people and Jordan Peterson with my brother (he likes to watch that kind of stuff) and we both agreed that the woke LGBTQ people were just total narcs and ridiculous human beings. They were talking about pronouns and the horror and humiliation of being "misgendered" and I think one non-binary woman even started talking about a supposed genocide against queer people while at the same time there are literally droves of homeless people in Canada and the US and hundreds of thousands more who are struggling to make ends meet. Yet they act as though their grievances with the use of gender pronouns are so important. They're just total delusional, self-absorbed, solipsistic narcissists.

I also have the same attitude as you mentioned if ever somebody accuses me of being racist or some kind of "phobe". I just say that I'm not PC and don't give a damn if anybody finds my beliefs offensive. That's what it's like in any country where the leftist woke shit still hasn't seeped in. The accusers have no power over anyone because nobody cares if somebody calls them racist, homophobic, transphobic, etc.
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
September 4th, 2022, 4:24 am
Mew6ix wrote:
September 4th, 2022, 2:20 am

I think that Canada sounds worse than the UK at this point. Especially since the implementation of a bill which means you can face criminal prosecution for using the wrong pronouns.

Have you heard the rumour that Justin Trudeau is actually the child of Fidel Castro? Look at these and tell me what you think.

Cuba is a cheap and sexually liberated country. Trudeau is probably the son of a secular Jew or something.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@Lucas88

I’ve noticed that people who come to the US from the UK talk about the US the way I talk about Hungary :lol:

I think the leftism in the UK seems a lot more intimidating because you don’t actually have free speech rights. The police can actually arrest you for wrongthink posts on social media and everyone I’ve talked to who’s from the UK and not on board with the leftism seems to think it’s absolutely out of control over there. The ones who escape the UK and go to America are like “hell no I don’t want to go back there!”

You mentioned that the US is more politically polarized. That’s exactly what makes things a lot better here. In the US there’s A LOT of pushback against the leftism. Keep in mind WanderingProtagonist is from California where there isn’t really any pushback but in most states in America, people are getting pissed off about all this crap.

The backlash is working too. Even companies like Netflix and CNN are turning against their woke employees and firing them because the right-leaning people here essentially waged war on Disney and are clearly winning that war even though Disney is one of the biggest companies on Earth. Stock prices for Disney fell from $155 per stock to $110 and the Lightyear movie bombed at the box office and only made $25 million more then the movie’s budget.

The US is a bit weird in that, although our federal government has pushed liberalism onto every country on Earth, our own country in a lot of states has retained some stunningly right-wing laws. You guys were mentioning in the thread that must not be named where it’s legal to date a teenage girl. Surprisingly, 9 states in the US have no minimum age of marriage with parental consent.

A surprising number of states here also still have laws against adultery that strongly effect divorce proceedings. In Virginia for example, if my wife commits adultery and I can prove it then she can’t get any alimony payments from me and it would likely affect who got primary custody of the kids.

The US still has some traditionalism kicking around and influencing life here whereas I get the impression that the UK has no real conservatism at all left.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Outcast9428 wrote:
September 5th, 2022, 9:38 am
@Lucas88

I’ve noticed that people who come to the US from the UK talk about the US the way I talk about Hungary :lol:

I think the leftism in the UK seems a lot more intimidating because you don’t actually have free speech rights. The police can actually arrest you for wrongthink posts on social media and everyone I’ve talked to who’s from the UK and not on board with the leftism seems to think it’s absolutely out of control over there. The ones who escape the UK and go to America are like “hell no I don’t want to go back there!”

You mentioned that the US is more politically polarized. That’s exactly what makes things a lot better here. In the US there’s A LOT of pushback against the leftism. Keep in mind WanderingProtagonist is from California where there isn’t really any pushback but in most states in America, people are getting pissed off about all this crap.

The backlash is working too. Even companies like Netflix and CNN are turning against their woke employees and firing them because the right-leaning people here essentially waged war on Disney and are clearly winning that war even though Disney is one of the biggest companies on Earth. Stock prices for Disney fell from $155 per stock to $110 and the Lightyear movie bombed at the box office and only made $25 million more then the movie’s budget.

The US is a bit weird in that, although our federal government has pushed liberalism onto every country on Earth, our own country in a lot of states has retained some stunningly right-wing laws. You guys were mentioning in the thread that must not be named where it’s legal to date a teenage girl. Surprisingly, 9 states in the US have no minimum age of marriage with parental consent.

A surprising number of states here also still have laws against adultery that strongly effect divorce proceedings. In Virginia for example, if my wife commits adultery and I can prove it then she can’t get any alimony payments from me and it would likely affect who got primary custody of the kids.

The US still has some traditionalism kicking around and influencing life here whereas I get the impression that the UK has no real conservatism at all left.

It's not like people in California didn't try to fight either, they did but Newson still won anyway. And Buzz lightyear failed globally not just in the U.S.
Tsar made a good post about getting out of the U.S. and the one I agree with the most was his post made about trying to survive in the U.S. most people who are able to to some extent tend to live in the most boring, poorest, and ugliest as hell parts of America like my grandmother who is in Mississippi living in Shelby.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on September 5th, 2022, 12:51 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

It seems like these guys are bigger assholes than Americans are but I can never really tell which nation is worse than the other, the UK or the United States?
Is UK better than USA? Is USA better than UK?
I would say, not better and not worse. UK and USA are equal but different when it is about relationship between men and women.

Both are strongly feminist orientated societies, with rampant bashing males for everything. With horrible truly unfair laws if something goes wrong between men and women - the female is always considered to be the victim...

It's not only about USA, is Canada better? Surely not. Is Australia better than UK? I don't think so...
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Yohan wrote:
September 5th, 2022, 11:01 am
It seems like these guys are bigger assholes than Americans are but I can never really tell which nation is worse than the other, the UK or the United States?
I would say, not better and not worse. UK and USA are equal but different when it is about relationship between men and women.

Both are strongly feminist orientated societies, with rampant bashing males for everything. With horrible truly unfair laws if something goes wrong between men and women - the female is always considered to be the victim...

It's not only about USA, is Canada better? Surely not. Is Australia better than UK? I don't think so...
And that's why I haven't bothered to talk to a woman in so long. I thought about trying Amsterdam but I don't know what that place is even like. And I kept reading how it was too expensive and impossible to find a place to live, so I guess that's out. I'm also not sure but I think it's another Western European country. So that's also disappointing.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Yohan wrote:
September 5th, 2022, 11:01 am

The US is leaps and bounds better then the UK. The UK sounds so shitty it’s borderline dystopian. Even other progressive countries in Western Europe like Germany, Denmark, and the Netherlands sound better then the UK.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

Isn't UK more white?there are many areas where you won't face crime simply because of this.

Safety is one of the most important things for me,and I don't have that in minority ruled USA.